It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Were Here And Might Return

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Stories and origins of magical beings, ghost, and deities - all together in this blog

Curated by Mhd.Shadi Khudr

In my ken, all beings thought of being gods are entities from other dimensions with supernatural powers way beyond regular human capacity. This made many people who experienced their presence misconcept them as gods, demi-gods, and.....Things are going to change when proportion of us evolves into 'luminous'

-Enjoy, and eat nettles. Bartender.

P.S. - I am having so much fun here

It is also believed that if it rains with the sun fully out, a tikbalang is getting married.

edit on 11-5-2014 by Egoismyname because: P.S. added

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Nice site, thanks!!
S&F

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Egoismyname

I will check out this site but I must tell you...they never left.

Tiny Sample of ELFs (Aaron Alexis wasn't crazy & neither are you)

Totally coincidental microwaves, even though the breakers were pulled and it spiked to 0.1 at one point:

Obviously, they only do this to terrorists and aliens!!
Terrorist and his family

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Why this one looks so familiar ?

The title says : "They were here and might return"

.....I'm a believer.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

Dear Trueman (I want to include that I love that show!): Oh, the brier rabbit from the Creek people? You're welcome to think whatever but get the tribe right please. Since it looks "familiar"...?!...then maybe you already know the right one? But what happened to the brier rabbit anyway? I thought that he got thrown into the brier patch? Hey...wait...that bro-down caption wasn't in the original one on that web-page! Oooh...you ok, bro? You said “breh”...then bruh...heh...like "breh" is to "bruh" as...heh. I love analogies.

See, look!!! Look!!!

Original

Bro-down "Breh" Bunny

Also...why do you wanna do a bro-down with a harmless little bunny anyway? Is a harmless little bunny even worth threatening? Why would you bother? Is it maybe a gangsta bunny keeping it gangsta?

Us tricksters gonna trick you outta yo bag of tricks, t****. Trix are for kids, yo. Sorry, I couldn't help it.

So...I'm guessing that you're joking like I'm joking about the gangsta bunnies? Like...not serious bro-down, but joking bro-down? Or maybe I just don't get this sense of humor. Admittedly, I'm pretty slow. The cell phone towers won't stop broadcasting "Days of our Lives" into my head and it is taking up all of my mental bandwidth.

If I'm misunderstanding a joke here - I'm really sorry. But if you are serious...just be sure that you believe the right things about the-ones-coming-back/already-here. I've got the two right words for you, personally: Hale Bopp. I was going to include a third word that begins with a "c" and had to do with Heaven's Gate but I don't wanna get banned. Anyway, I've already shaved my head and I've got some comfy sweatpants on! Have you seen my Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, btw? I want to get ready to hitch a ride with the mothership! Earth has gotten to be a real drag.

Anyway, you should only believe in facts. You should only tell other people facts. Facts that you believe. Just the facts, ma'am. Er..."breh"...bruh...bro...

BTW...who is your master and why do you want him to speed up? Why are the dogs all barkin' at you and stuff? Who let them out anyway? Sorry if I'm b****y...I'm totally on my period.

edit on 11-5-2014 by JaylaJayla because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2014 by JaylaJayla because: broken image links

edit on 11-5-2014 by JaylaJayla because: I really am on my period and I'm very b****y. Sorry.

edit on 11-5-2014 by JaylaJayla because: Sorry...I had to put "trix are for kids" and "I love the Truman Show" just 'cuz. It had nothing to do with my period this time.

edit on 11-5-2014 by JaylaJayla because: I confused myself with my own analogy.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

You cant come back to somewhere you've never left. They are here...have always been here.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JaylaJayla

I starred your post, which is very complex. Certainly mine was a joke.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Oh my...I see a white rabbit and I wonder. Sorry.
edit on 17-5-2014 by JaylaJayla because: My brain

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Yeesh...your reply was from several days ago and I had mistaken it as a new one. Sorry about that...lol...
edit on 17-5-2014 by JaylaJayla because: replied to wrong post

top topics

join