It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Moon Base at the bottom of the moon, which you can see on Google.com/moon

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

are you sure you know how?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:44 AM
link   
You are not the only one seeing strange thing's on the moon and also finding denial.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: eriktheawful

No one is looking in the right place. The OP didn't explain himself correctly. The correct image is in the second link. It's not in the large shadow in the middle of the picture but in the smaller shadow on the viewer's left. You will see two light sources emanating from the same source clear as day.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

First, you all need to come up with a MUCH large image than that 177 x 100 pixel image that you guys keep linking too. Can't make out jack in it, if it's that small (no....zooming in will not help, as you will only be pixelating everything).

Second: it's the same crater as my images from the LROC. Take a look see and match the land marks.

The crater itself is called Amundsen crater. Here is another image of it taken by the Lunar Orbiter IV back in 1967:

Here is another image of it taken by Clemintine in 1994:

No doors. No light spilling out. Just some very tall hills with sunlight hitting them.

The image you refer to isn't the same as in the link I provided. See for yourself. Look in the lower right of the photo( the viewer's lower left):

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Im guessing this is based on satellite images which would mean that it is stitched together in certain areas, not always in perfect symmetry or even close. This looks very similar to image anomalies I've seen on google earth.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

It's the same crater. I used the OP's Lat and Long in his first link in his OP.

I then took a look at the icon image and matched land marks that are there.

Here it is with the image you are looking at as a inset image:

And again with my green dots matching up land marks:

The light you are talking about is not "spilling" out of a door. It is from the sun because:

a) the crater rim is not even, nor flat. One side is higher than the other.

b) the sun is at a very oblique angle. This crater sits very close to the moon's south pole, and the light rays from the sun are coming in at a oblique angle.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

If that is the crater the OP is talking about it just looks like a complex crater (which has a "tower", mound, or uplift in the center) as opposed to a simple crater.

Natural formation and shadows, not alien bases, OP.
edit on 5/12/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee Obviously "Them" is a personal favorite for you. "Make me a sergeant in charge of the booze"
edit on AMu31u0552046312014-05-12T10:46:53-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Typical defense when you have nothing is to call someone a troll. It's done over and over on this site. And I agree with the dog if anyone believes this then ATS is the last place to go to deny ignorance. I reply to: texasyeti

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

No one is looking in the right place. The OP didn't explain himself correctly. The correct image is in the second link. It's not in the large shadow in the middle of the picture but in the smaller shadow on the viewer's left. You will see two light sources emanating from the same source clear as day.

First, you all need to come up with a MUCH large image than that 177 x 100 pixel image that you guys keep linking too. Can't make out jack in it, if it's that small (no....zooming in will not help, as you will only be pixelating everything).

Second: it's the same crater as my images from the LROC. Take a look see and match the land marks.

The crater itself is called Amundsen crater. Here is another image of it taken by the Lunar Orbiter IV back in 1967:

No doors. No light spilling out. Just some very tall hills with sunlight hitting them.

The image you refer to isn't the same as in the link I provided. See for yourself. Look in the lower right of the photo( the viewer's lower left):

You have to look in the link provided to see it. It's in the smaller shadow near the bottom edge of the picture. The image in question is cut-off from the picture you provided. Here's the link one last time:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

You have to look in the link provided to see it. It's in the smaller shadow near the bottom edge of the picture. The image in question is cut-off from the picture you provided. Here's the link one last time:

And one last time here is the image in your link:

It is, with absolute no doubt the exact same crater.

There is no light spilling out from a door.

There is no base.

It is some very large, rocky hills. The sun is at a very oblique angle, spilling into the crater, and lighting up those very tall hills.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Typical defense when you have nothing is to call someone a troll. It's done over and over on this site. And I agree with the dog if anyone believes this then ATS is the last place to go to deny ignorance. I reply to: texasyeti

No need to believe every thread, but you and those on it found it interesting enough to give your time to reading and responding. No one learns anything new without a discussion.

BTW You are in charge of the booze! Them is a true story, it all happened... when the world was black and white!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maximus2014
a reply to: texasyeti

Go check into a facility (psychiatric I mean) . Your seeing things.... oh look, a rabbit in the clouds...must be real rabbits up there!

Sorry, but it had to be said.

Go report yourself for TnC violations and just plain bad behavior.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Very interesting, it looks artificial to me. Need a larger image.

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 03:05 AM
link   

You are correct thanks for finding this image in high def. .....But there is still a base there! There is! Just wish I had a spaceship to find it and a space suit, and a billion dollars......Ugh.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join