It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Moon Base at the bottom of the moon, which you can see on Google.com/moon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: texasyeti

Could you give us a position or location (just in words) of where you see this incredibly bright light coming out from the "structure"?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti

I find it funny the url and the 4 pics I have of it will not download to the site. I've tried numerous times now.

Must be a conspiracy. It couldn't possibly be your own lack of knowledge.

But now that we have the pics to look at I find it absolutely amazing that anyone in their right mind would consider this blurry, out of focus pic bereft of any meaningful detail to possibly be a "moon base" or a "moon base entrance" or ANY sort of artificial construct whatsoever. How absolutely and completely ludicrous. Is THIS the level of "proof" it takes to suggest "we are not wanted!"?

This is a complete laughingstock. ATS as a harbinger of truth is doomed to perpetual silliness and irrelevance. If this is taken seriously by the membership ATS is the LAST place to go to deny ignorance. I surely hope people here will see this for what it is, which is absolutely nothing even the slightest bit interesting.

Edit: Oh, yeah. I'm a disinformation agent on the payroll of the Illuminati.
edit on 5/11/2014 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

But, but, but...the title said so!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

Troll all you want. Maybe your not looking at the right picture. That is definitely light coming out of a structure with a peaked roof. It's just dark because it's in the shadow of the crater. Zoom into it on Google moon.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

This is a complete laughingstock. ATS as a harbinger of truth is doomed to perpetual silliness and irrelevance. If this is taken seriously by the membership ATS is the LAST place to go to deny ignorance. I surely hope people here will see this for what it is, which is absolutely nothing even the slightest bit interesting.

Edit: Oh, yeah. I'm a disinformation agent on the payroll of the Illuminati.

Yes but ATS is clearly a good place to go if you believe you see something odd, strange, unusual...without getting a good lashing and called a fool for sharing your thoughts and believe.

Would it hurt simply to say I don't see anything there and I don't believe you are correct in that assumption move along and spare all the cruel jibs?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Troll all you want. Maybe your not looking at the right picture. That is definitely light coming out of a structure with a peaked roof. It's just dark because it's in the shadow of the crater. Zoom into it on Google moon.

Soo...that last pic posted is not the right one?

You thanked Gortex for posting it...

I asked you to describe where in the pic this emanating light was.

Ok, you say it's from a structure with a peaked roof.

Where? (...I ask at the risk of being called a troll again)

I don't see a structure emanating light.
edit on 5/11/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You are not alone. I looked at the same picture and for the life of me can't tell where a structure might be.

Or emanating light for that matter. Just can't see it..

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Although I don't see light coming from the alleged structure, I do see that there may be something there.

I am also more intrigued by other possibly anomalous features that are present just to the immediate left of the original identified area. Too many parallel lines for my liking.

This photo(s) used by google moon comes from Apollo, but I have no idea what crater, or area this is in order to get the original hi-res pics. Anyone know exactly where this is? I'd be delighted to know!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

In the center of the crater, there are two specks of bright light coming from two different directions on the ground in front of the structure. The structure is surrounded by the shadow of the crater. That light isnt from the sun reflecting off the surface its an entrance imagine a massive doorway opened with light streaming out of it. If you look at it on Google moon its in the central crater at the bottom middle of the screen. Look at it from the top and zoom down. This structure is massive. Its like your looking at a barn from overhead at night and light is streaming out of it. When you zoom closer you can see the angles of it look peaked.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If I may, I would like to interject a little logic into your thread.

Now if we have not been back to the moon bacause of some super secret moon based alien, Nazi, Black budget who knows what,

Then why in the hell did they make it visible on Google Moon?

Seriously, it's not so secret if every one can look it up and zoom in on the "secret entrance".

LOGIC FAIL to the tenth degree.
edit on 11-5-2014 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6

Ok, you say it's from a structure with a peaked roof.

It's all there in the pic, not sure why you can't see it.....

Maybe look again...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Go to Google.com/moon. Go to the bottom middle of the map. See the crater encased in darkness. See the structure in the middle of the shadow streaming light out both sides. That is the entrance to the underground moon base. Yes . That's it. That's why we haven't gone back, were not welcome there. Welcome to the real world.

//www.google.com/moon/#lat=-83.491562&lon=-277.671386&map=visible&apollo=]http://www.google.com/moon/#lat=-83.491562&lon=-277.671386&map=visible&apoll o=

files.abovetopsecret.com...

I see it. It's in the second link on the lower left; the right side of the photo but left from the viewer's perspective.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Go check into a facility (psychiatric I mean) . Your seeing things.... oh look, a rabbit in the clouds...must be real rabbits up there!

Sorry, but it had to be said.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maximus2014

Go check into a facility (psychiatric I mean) . Your seeing things.... oh look, a rabbit in the clouds...must be real rabbits up there!

Sorry, but it had to be said.

I didn't see it at first either but look in this picture.

It's not in the middle of the picture but on the lower left in the smaller crater. There are two lights emanating from a central point.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am not sure what I see but it looks like flat topped tower like structure's near the center of the crater with protrusions almost like flying butress on one and a platform like protrusion near the top also.
It is if not a trick of light and shadow (I actually believe in the ruins on the moon and believe they are of human origin but we lost in a war, perhaps they whom defeated us are still here) then it is definitely far too large for a cold war military secret insatallation and could only be part of something larger, perhaps long age the towers on the dark side were a deep space radio observatory and tracking centre shielded by the moon from earth radio pollution but a polar location could be a number of different thing's including relay facility for information, energy production and tracking.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hmmm. The crater the OP is indicating is at the moon's south pole, located at Lat. -84.5 and long. 85.58

Not really seeing any doors, or light streaming from doors however:

Can go in closer, but all I'm seeing are large hills in the center of the crater:

Zooming in even more, just the seems from the stitching of images:

I can zoom in to 1 meter per pixel.....and still no doors. small craters and large rocks......no doors though:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Well on your image it does appear to be simple a centre mound like most lunar impact site's and while this one may be not up there there are still anomoy's on the lunar surface which may suggest artificiality.
Generally speaking though the images which nasa used to release HAD been tampered with even if only to make them look better and older images taken from there archive or one famouse external university archive are raw data with many anomolous features that are not down to photographic error and have not been air brushed.
Newere images and sophisicated photo manipulation algorithms can effectivel delete and blend the data so that an artifact is removed or made to look just like a natural feature such as the new face on mars shot which was processed three times to flatten the image and remove data, check it up as it is a fact.
www.metaresearch.org...
metaresearch.org...

Of course a rock is still a rock even when it is carved or part of a structure.

edit on 11-5-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

This thread is a great example of great .vs. terrible resolution, and how the latter breeds identifications of extreme conjecture, because it can be just about anything.

Nice proof that it is sunlight illuminating the peak of the central uplift in the crater.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

No one is looking in the right place. The OP didn't explain himself correctly. The correct image is in the second link. It's not in the large shadow in the middle of the picture but in the smaller shadow on the viewer's left. You will see two light sources emanating from the same source clear as day.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook

No one is looking in the right place. The OP didn't explain himself correctly. The correct image is in the second link. It's not in the large shadow in the middle of the picture but in the smaller shadow on the viewer's left. You will see two light sources emanating from the same source clear as day.

First, you all need to come up with a MUCH large image than that 177 x 100 pixel image that you guys keep linking too. Can't make out jack in it, if it's that small (no....zooming in will not help, as you will only be pixelating everything).

Second: it's the same crater as my images from the LROC. Take a look see and match the land marks.

The crater itself is called Amundsen crater. Here is another image of it taken by the Lunar Orbiter IV back in 1967:

Here is another image of it taken by Clemintine in 1994:

No doors. No light spilling out. Just some very tall hills with sunlight hitting them.

edit on 11-5-2014 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join