It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO doesn't scare me anymore

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:21 AM
link   
NWO Pro's and Con's.

Although it would seem unjust for one group to control everything, you have to admit it would depend on what they do with the control that will deem whether it is a bad thing or not. Many people find things wrong with the world, it may be that this group of people are just trying to do something about it.

Not all those who seek power seek it for corruption.

One world order would enable all the world resources to be divided equally, no more famine, no more lack of medical requirements in certain underdeveloped countries, no more jealousy between nations, no more wars between rival factions. You've got to admit if it's done right the world will be a better place.

If however the, supposed, NWO is going to try and suppress individual thought, and envoke one world beliefs as well then that isn't so good.

There is no need to fear anything until you know the actual aim, I have never seen any publication of the aims, or the existence of such a group, let alone who is behind it. Many theories but no truths.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bondi
There is no need to fear anything until you know the actual aim, I have never seen any publication of the aims, or the existence of such a group, let alone who is behind it. Many theories but no truths.

Yes, that is a valid point. However, I think given the sheer weight of the evidence, the latter part(facist NWO) is much more likely, in fact that is an understatement, it seems it's near certain now.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Personally, I think that the NWO is something that will eventually happen. As cultural boundaries start to fall away it is a natural tendency for people to want as few barriers between each them as possible.

I look forward to the day that travel between countries is as simple as travel between states here in the United States. No more national borders and a broad set of general rules all law enforcement / trade / travel / currency work together will make things much better for all concerned.

But the NWO cannot exist when there are democracies and dictatorships. It will have to be one or the other, which is IMHO what is the real driving force between the War on Terror (or WWIII / WWIV depending on your viewpoint or count).

I really pray that it is a NWO made up of representative governments rather that a world dictatorship. Time will tell.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
What these folks DON"T WANT is visibility. That's because they are susceptible to close analysis. Any conspiracy to change people's lives and environments require a large degree of secrecy.

These folks have addressed this issue in a rather novel way: Make people disinterested in reason and civics, and then you can act with impunity and no one will raise their voices except the most intelligent and patriotic. But the masses, (oh, those glorious MASSES) will be numb and dumb. What's more, is that the masses will turn on those aware few, and will ACTUALLY HARASS them if they try to speak or teach about what they have come to see and understand.

This is why I have stopped worrying about the NWO: The people are fit and deserving of slavery and oppression. They have become UNWORTHY of Liberty. Only a few are worthy of Liberty and Dignity. The sad part is that those who are honorable, worthy, and righteous have been forced out of power, displaced by the merchants and businessmen, whose wealth has made them very arrogant and bold. and will be caught up in the woe and judgments of the rest of the masses, who are fit for nothing but what these men have plotted for them.

We Patriots are those who bear the burdens of the rest of you: But you have not assisted us in any way. We are the ones willing to sacrifice and die to protect Liberty, and our cherished concepts and values. To YOU, these things have no value. I am unwilling to die for the rights of animals and beasts.

The NWO is made up of animals and beasts, and it is a government FOR animals and beasts. It is hostile to philosophy, Liberty, and all forms of enlightenment. It is unstable because it is mindless and collectivist. Such a monstrosity cannot maintain its integrity for long: It falls very quickly into war and self-destruction. It will carry along with it all of the worthless animals that it rules, and they will fall inward together.

But first, you will work for them. You will work for them, you will bow to them, you will serve their marks and obligations, and you repay every single debt owed to our forefathers by your incarceration in a evil abomination of global enslavement. You will die in their wars, because you have beome their slaves - and you deserve it! You did not THINK and become free men, you became consumer slaves, and ate what they gave you.

It will exist for a short time only, until it does whatever it came to do, and then the world will shrug it off as it dies and collapses.

Liberty is stronger than that. But we are outnumbered by the animals. The world is flooded with people who are unworthy of light, Liberty, and the fruits of civilization. They were bred as animals, and will be treated as animals, which is the fullness of their breeding.

The struggle then, men, AS IT ALWAYS HAS BEEN - Is to rise oneself up above the animal and become men. That's the only real way to fight this abomination. The whole reason this ugliness emerged from the world is because men CEASED to be MEN, and became animals. To overcome this ugliness, become men again, and reform your government LIKE OUR FATHERS DID. That requires than men form the intellect necessary to do so. They have to gain a backbone, and some manliness, and the sense of their own power. They won't be able to do so, as long as the SOCIAL CONDITIONING of these evil persons is allowed to continue.

If we cannot, then we will remain animals, under an animal rule, and will live in the shame of evil.

Everyone, look at what you are doing in this life. Are you contributing to evil? Then stop. Are you contributing to the destruction of this world? Turn around. Become men again. Think instead of consume. DO not bring shame to our race and destruction to our Liberty, for the sake of your appetites and ignorance.

Arkaleus

[edit on 2-12-2004 by Arkaleus]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arkaleus
After I examined the NWO, I have found very little reason to be afraid of it.

It is composed of really limited minds. They have no real depth to their intellect - I don't fear them. They are all merchantmen! They are all corporate minds, they have no lasting philosophy. They are a temporary construct, and everything they build will vanish into the dust of history.

These aren't kings, emperors, or even thinkers. They won't be able to build anything that will really threaten the world. Their love of secrecy will be their downfall, because they will never have the support of the people they rule. They will eventually implode and collapse.

So chin up! They will rule for a while, but not for very long.

Arkaleus.

My signature is proof of what you say... They are of the perishable... there are two spirits, a counterfeit and the imperishable spirit.

edit: mostly the reason they do it is out of envy. the archons were envious of our intelligence, our ability to comprehend and to repent... Something the chief archon and his creations never did

[edit on 2/12/04 by dnero6911]

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
An excellent reminder.

I have recognized the archons in the "NWO". Their spritual force has migrated from regional habitations and has become a more global phenomenon.

You are wise to see the connection. That's why the NWO contains such an oppressive spiritual element. Its mind comes from these powers that have maintained a shadow rule fo mankind since the dawn of our age. That's what these people are channeling into the USA, and it will totally destroy them.

The struggle against the NWO is as much a spiritual battle as it is an intellectual one, and a political one. Man is a whole being, not a demographic.

Sidethought - Have a laser pointer? You are the worst enemy of big brother's camera brigade. A short blast from a bright red or decent green pointer will fry the optics of most cameras. Careful, my light is brighter than your light! Use their range to your advantage. Laser beams from a well collimated 5mw diode source can be effective over 100 yards.

Arkaleus

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
But if using ruling the world is their"drug" they would eventually get bored of ruling the Earth and would need to look for bigger and better things and would need some new satisfaction maybe creating their own religion maybe?? I dunno but ther going to need something new to feed their power.

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
A creepy chill rises over this thread as all debate dies. . .

Could it be? Things are seldom what they appear to be.

To really fight the NWO, it takes a kind of person who is greater than petty tasks. It takes a person who is not afflicted by small matters. It takes a person who doesn't submit to the conventions of society. It takes a person with a soul, and a will of their own.

If you lack these things, you can only be the most miserable of slaves, and worthy of nothing but beatings, ridicule, and death.

Perhaps those who "deny ignorance" are just pretenders, and hypocrites. . .maybe the real warriors in the righteous fight against the NWO are those who are persecuted and hated by everyone else. Maybe they will end up dying for those very same people that abuse, persecute, oppress, and trouble them. Maybe the NWO is just a reflection of the people now living on this earth, and the thought of "saving" these people from their own destruction is contrary to the will and order of nature.

That seems to be the historical order of things. Understanding it seems to a requirement for the highest spiritual achievement.

[edit on 4-12-2004 by The American]

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Abit of the topic...
If you would like this thread to continue say, if not i will have it closed seeings the author did get banned for the content of his posts (i think)

infinite (Your friendly FSME)

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Infinte, I don't know how we can engage in active discussion if you keep closing posts. This isn't a library, this is a forum. Whoever posted this thread doesn't matter, but it brings up a very good topic. Don't fear the NWO! I think that's something we need to talk about.
Please keep this open.
You don't really address how to resist or change the NWO, so why don't we talk about that?

posted on Dec, 5 2004 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Part of resisting the flow of corruption is becoming a strong man within. Not necessarily a brute man, for a muscular man, but a man who speaks what he wants to, doesn't agree with folks unless he really believes it, and doesn't take orders from folks as a slave.

You have to be brave to fight the brave new world.

Arky

top topics

<< 1   >>

join