It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Again, Back Again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I was on here several years ago while the news of the Bosnian Pyramid excavations was heating up and arguments back and forth as to its validity were becoming contentious. I decided to step back from being an active member at that point because I joined originally believing in the power of information sharing, no matter how innovative and shocking it might be.

I still believe in the importance and power of ATS. The truth will emerge eventually, but it first has to be recognized as having the potential to be true. And there's no way to begin the process of knowledge unless we report what we know or think we know or what we have heard.

This place to me represents a convergence of storytelling, science, journalism and most importantly the launching of the imagination. How important is that?

The internet is nowhere near the same place it was in regards to the treatment of information as it was back in 2007 or 2008. But that doesn't mean the applicability of ATS has gone away or become marginalized. Only its form changed...if that.

Good to be back. Ask many questions, challenge what I post if you think it needs to be challenged and I'll do the same. Don't battle beyond the words you have already posted and have fun.

Thank you very much, Mods! Good to be back.

Zedski

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Zedski

Welcome back Zedski ! Nice intro !!

For me, ATS is an excellent alternative news website with opinions from members worldwide. Then, there's the entertainment part..

Hope you have fun & enjoy !

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Welcome back.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Welcome back. I'm gonna look for your Bosnian pyramid threads. Did you have the same username back then?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Welcome back Zedski!

Des

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Yam'hoy, dear fella, your friend the Bartender am I. Wishing well!

And just to spit my experience from the Bosnian Pyramid thingie here:

Ah, wow, yeah! It was amazing chance to visit the tunnels and to climb on the Sun Pyramid. Before i went there I had some doubts, as a lot of things had been said against, but once when I entered the tunnels and even felt the channeling energy of the stones(to the rivers below - K2 to be accurate) all doubt vanished.

..not to mention the "banitza"(potato pie) that the old lady prepared in the hut near the top of the pyramid. And the thunderstorm, and how we danced naked in the rain, and the pie... Yawz!
edit on 11-5-2014 by Egoismyname because: cats, chubbchubs, cats

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thedoctorswife

I will eventually remember my avatar name, but right now I'm just happy to start again. Look forward to your posts.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I really like how you express yourself; good to have you back!

top topics

join