It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EuroVision Song Contest - Real?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mark1167
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

The best thing any sane person can do in today's world of deception, manipulation, and pure propaganda and social engineering...is to stop watching T.V.
Seriously, there is no beneficial reason to watch T.V. anymore. When everything that is on it is pure fiction and mind control disguised as drama shows, and reality shows and even the news is all scripted.
The best thing I even did was stop watching T.V. If your not tuned into it, the manipulation can be very subtle. Most of the time when you get into a debate with someone over anything, most people quote talking points right from the news casts like parrots then claim that "it's their opinion" when in fact it really isn't, they just mimic what they've been programmed to believe.Or people will say "well that's not what so and so said on this show."
The T.V is being refined more and more as the years go on as the most valuable tool in TPTB brainwashing kit.
The fact you guys can now see it in shows like the one you've mentioned means your brains are still yours and there's still hope.
It also shows that the more obvious they try to be in pushing an agenda...the sloppier they get in how its presented.
P.S. don't forget the subliminal messages that you don't even see flash on the screen further infiltrating your sub conscious mind.
All in all you guys will notice a huge change in the way you see the world and interact with other people as well as the way you feel when you just stop buying into the hype and the lies and the manipulation.
When you open peoples eyes to how they are being controlled by watching this crap, they soon discover how easy it is to live without it.

try reading, lump it is a

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: mark1167
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

This is what I mean....You can't even read a paragraph because " it's to much of a lump ? " But all that matters is an opinion of a song that means nothing?
You need to be able to read something longer than two sentences if your going to learn anything.
Your thread asked if the show was real...I'm sure that was the title..."Eurovison song contest...Real?" and I offered my opinion....your thread doesn't ask me what my opinion of the song is...

I rest my case...there is no hope.

Read the OP not the title ......... might give you clue, goodbye

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

<< 1   >>

join