EuroVision Song Contest - Real?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Hi all non Europeans

You may or not be aware of a song contest that happens annually called the Eurovision Song Contest, why Israel is in it i cant get my head around coz last i heard they were not part of Europe, same also goes for some of the countries that compete .......... by the by .......... please take 6 mins (or 3) to review the seventeenth position song versus the winner .... dont look bottom left please, it may give you a clue. Is this song and artist / band members really as bad as 17th? honest opinions only thanks.

17th

1st

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Is it real ? , Yes.
Is it about music ? , No

I have nothing much to say about it other than that as I am a heterosexual male so don't watch it

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hate to break this to you but all "hollywood esque" entertainment shows... Singing contests, talent contests are all staged. The people might actually be unheard of raw talent but the details for how the drama of the spectacle will play out are arranged weeks before hand. The thing is the contestants might not know it, but the outcome is predetermined by the producers for the most part. They will deviate from the produced script if something pops up unexpectedly that they want to exploit for the drama of the "show" but for the most part its all staged. They know exactly who is going to win.

Hell even hidden camera shows are staged. The people being pranked are told that if they want to get paid then they need to do "retakes" where they will ask the person to over react, ham it up a little or exaggerate the situation. They do a few takes of this, edit it in and that how those types of shows are made.

You can vote all you like on shows like american idol or the voice but it doesn't make much of a difference the shows are products and the winners are already predetermined (for the most part). Otherwise its kinda hard to sell to the backers. It's like selling a movie with the second half of the script missing.

a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

lol ok, same here .... but cant resist

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Thanks for the response, makes sense, its a pity we cant vote on real tallent

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
My thread should interest you thread OP check it out.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

link please

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think people are starting to see things that isn't there tbh...

The euro vision has always been a joke, neighbours voting for neighbours and not the songs... And before we discuss Israel you're aware that Russia also par takes right? They're neither European either, it's more to do with quirky bit of fun and competition more than anything else it's been running for donkey's years on national tv across Europe Russia and parts of the Middle East

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

You do know part of Russia is in Europe, right?

It's nearly 40% of Europe.
edit on k094305bamSun, 11 May 2014 09:43:33 -0500 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

read the OP, i stated i wanted honest opinion, i also stated "others", i want opinion on songs, not politics

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Eurovision Song Contest ...

Eurovision Political Farce Contest more like !!!!

What a load of rubbish !!!!

That's all I have to say on the matter

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: idontfitinandidontwantto

Molly or the drag Queen? 1st v 17th? nah

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
it used be half decent way back in the dinosaur era, but now its just a big gay-fest.
i dont say that as a homophobe, just that its the reality of it.
i would absolutely love it if Russia win it and they have to host it the following year. Can you imagine it?
All the gay people descending on the most homophobic country in the world for a week of overtly outrageous gay fun? Brilliant...

link   
song opinion only ....... please

link   

The best thing any sane person can do in today's world of deception, manipulation, and pure propaganda and social engineering...is to stop watching T.V.
Seriously, there is no beneficial reason to watch T.V. anymore. When everything that is on it is pure fiction and mind control disguised as drama shows, and reality shows and even the news is all scripted.
The best thing I even did was stop watching T.V. If your not tuned into it, the manipulation can be very subtle. Most of the time when you get into a debate with someone over anything, most people quote talking points right from the news casts like parrots then claim that "it's their opinion" when in fact it really isn't, they just mimic what they've been programmed to believe.Or people will say "well that's not what so and so said on this show."
The T.V is being refined more and more as the years go on as the most valuable tool in TPTB brainwashing kit.
The fact you guys can now see it in shows like the one you've mentioned means your brains are still yours and there's still hope.
It also shows that the more obvious they try to be in pushing an agenda...the sloppier they get in how its presented.
P.S. don't forget the subliminal messages that you don't even see flash on the screen further infiltrating your sub conscious mind.
All in all you guys will notice a huge change in the way you see the world and interact with other people as well as the way you feel when you just stop buying into the hype and the lies and the manipulation.
When you open peoples eyes to how they are being controlled by watching this crap, they soon discover how easy it is to live without it.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mark1167

honestly, i did not read your full post, too much of a lump ......... song opinion would be nice though

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

This is what I mean....You can't even read a paragraph because " it's to much of a lump ? " But all that matters is an opinion of a song that means nothing?
You need to be able to read something longer than two sentences if your going to learn anything.
Your thread asked if the show was real...I'm sure that was the title..."Eurovison song contest...Real?" and I offered my opinion....your thread doesn't ask me what my opinion of the song is...

I rest my case...there is no hope.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mark1167

show me a paragraph

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
lump

case rested

top topics

<<   2 >>

join