It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag Queen Austria wins Eurovision 2014, It Shows That Eurovision Is Indeed Political & Staged.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: gusdynamite

Its not a conspiracy at all,
enjoy some goergeus momments the last few years from Eurivision contenst.

Here is what they promoting today... 2.bp.blogspot.com...

And look this singer recalled in her/his song in reversed play. soundcloud.com...
She/he represent him/her self as a fallen queen and he/she speaks about her king. Here is what u hear in reversed play.
Voice of the ZION stop....
and he forgives you
and those who are hungry
now you must know suorf/grose... this is not clear
now you must know those
who are in misery will/wont miss you (its not very clear), it looks like a complaint that a plan is not going as they wanted.
as mad mad for the throne
and this his is saying for us.ยดยด Its a big song, so you have to translate it all. Overall this is a pray or a preach.

I want you to see this momment from 2012, the turkish sertap dance... look what shape they create with their bodies.. youtu.be...

The img bellow, is a representation of Baphomet (watch the statue of baphomet and the stanse of the singer most of the times)
4.bp.blogspot.com...
4.bp.blogspot.com...

Armenia this year.. youtu.be... with calipers and dragonian god symbolisms.

Also my supposed country participation with pyramids, etc... And I didnt check them all, some of them..
edit on 13-5-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Oh, so you were only joking when you said it was a conspiracy? Thanks for the clarification.

Oh, wait. Hang on a minute. You actually are serious?

Jesus suffering fck. Not everything is a conspiracy.

edit on 13 5 2014 by gusdynamite because: Because this guy is a total nut bar that needs a whip taken to him

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: gusdynamite
Wow! And this is just about a song contest! On other threads we are talking about peace and war.
But after all there is a common string. The last little man with moustache that came from Austria brought big trouble to Europe and the world. So how much trouble will we have with a female guy with a beard?

...I start to see the light!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

The answer comes from China (ZINA or SINA in most ancient cultures) as always, www.dailymail.co.uk...

Look the last image in the webpage, now imagine that for reals. Women with hairy legs and chest. Their ideology behind that, is to prevent males to be attracted by women... hmmm
edit on 14-5-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I just saw him/her life in an interview. Wow! What a strong character! He does not talk like a fruitcake, but rather like a self confident young woman. He talked about himself as She, but said that he is playing the role of Conchita Wurst.

Really an impressive person.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
Makes you wonder just how much have they paid the spectators to boo at Russia? oh look.

Russia gets a Boo but Ukraine gets a Cheer?

Ukrainian singer Mariya Yaremchuk, 21, got huge cheers at her performance.

Got huge cheers at her performance, HUGE Cheers from an obvious staged spectators.

Ukraine is bankrupt yet has the money to send singers to a staged political singing contest go figures.

Well, according to the stereotype a lot of gay men are die hard Eurovision fans, so it's not a huge surprise that some of the audience would boo at Russia, what with the gay related laws they have passed. I doubt they would have to be paid.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join