It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag Queen Austria wins Eurovision 2014, It Shows That Eurovision Is Indeed Political & Staged.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Thank you for understanding what I was trying to say.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Your news are nothing but gossip. But I am happy two with the same twisted point of view found each other.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   
You people aren't that familiar with the Eurovision Song Contest are you? It's always been ridiculous. Fun, but daft.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: WarminIndy

What does foreign mean? You mean that all of Europe is now one big, huge, country and everyone else is foreigners?

And I did not realize Morocco was in Europe. Good to know. Morocco debuted in 1980.

But hey y'all, apparently Australia can't be in Eurovision because it isn't in Europe, but Morocco is in Eurovision, even though it's not in Europe.

That big country south of Spain and Portugal, across the Gibraltar, is in North Africa.

wow calm down there.

Its just Euro vision. Why its such a big thing for your country to join

Cant you let us have one thing without USA interference?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent_USA_Supporter

Reading far to much into a singing contest.
Of course people booed Russia and cheered the Ukraine...we all know how much you hate the fact the Ukrainians have decided their own fate and you hate everything European.
Again it is a singing contest.
Oh and a worthy winner also.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Most people forget that this Euro festival is a contest were the artistic value should count most. If you objectively judge the performance of Conchita, see Conchita, her personal attachment and listen to her lyricks you must admit it all fits perfectly and alltogether a great piece of art.

Anybody who would say she cannot sing is a lier, her composition of the song is above avarage and her personal performance is without too many flaws. In short the overall prsentation is outstanding. And that is important in this contest. Unfortunately the Dutch were better of course....but that is because I am dutch..and not objective.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I saw the drag queen on a news article about Eurovision after the first semi-final, I had the volume turned down as I was talking to my wife at the time. As soon as I saw it I said to her "Austria is going to win Eurovision". We watched the final and are convinced it was rigged (staged).

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

Anybody who would say she cannot sing is a lier, her composition of the song is above avarage and her personal performance is without too many flaws. In short the overall prsentation is outstanding.

The performance at the final started very badly, voice was shaky, it got better but it was not a good performance and their were better songs and performances. Hungary's was even more connected with his song and passionate in his performance.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

What about Baltics?
I can clearer see that you would defend NATO no matter what i post. This is not surprising and i assume you support NATO's illegal occupation of the Baltics states through by the puppets and armed thugs.

originally posted by: Cabin
who were occupied for nearly 50 years after the WWII... 10s of thousands of people from these nations, anybody perceived as threat, were sent to Siberian slave camps, captured in the middle of the night, taken from their families or with their family and put on animal trains... - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice little Propaganda there dont bother posting me links from western sources.

You, sir, just won the confused pro Putin libertarian of the year award. Congrats.
edit on 12-5-2014 by gmacev because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Drag Queen Austria wins 2014, It Shows That Eurovision Is Indeed Political & Staged.

Conchita Wurst from Austria wins Eurovision 2014

While the author of the article clearer tries to defend the Eurovision contest itself as an Annual singing contest initially conceived in the 1950s to unite Europe following the Second World War.

Each Year the contest just further shows how is not just an Annual singing contest but rather a political side show. For those Nations that want either Proxy war or want to be part of the EU they win.

Austria winning the staged contest was not a surprise. How you would know its staged? look at the article.

Russia Booed at the Eurovision 2014 Staged Contest.

The Eurovision competition, which has been held annually since 1956, was created to help foster unity after World War Two and is meant to be non-political. But political strife slipped between the cracks at this year's contest.

Many in the audience booed when the Russian contestants, the 17-year-old Tolmachevy twin sisters, were presented at Saturday's opening ceremony and again when they were awarded points from other, mostly neighbouring, nations.

Russia doesn't get that," said one of the booing spectators, a gay Dutch fan who identified himself as Xander.

Makes you wonder just how much have they paid the spectators to boo at Russia? oh look.

Russia gets a Boo but Ukraine gets a Cheer?

Ukrainian singer Mariya Yaremchuk, 21, got huge cheers at her performance.

Got huge cheers at her performance, HUGE Cheers from an obvious staged spectators.

Ukraine is bankrupt yet has the money to send singers to a staged political singing contest go figures.
what abouut this then? m.bbc.co.uk...
Only children and retards watch eurovision.

Although the u.k song -children of the universe is catchy somehow

edit on 12-5-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Not sure i understand this really. So a lady with a some magnificent facial fuzz wins Eurovision and that upsets people why?

Who cares really? People around Europe have a laugh with Eurovision......it isn't serious. That said, nations need nuking for not voting for poor Molly

I see Britain voted overwhelmingly in favour of the Polish models breasts........... sorry, i mean the Polish entrant.......only to be overruled by our "official" judges. Seriously, 50-50 split between judges and voting public in the UK. Majority of phone votes were for the Polish ladies (ahem ahem) and our judges decided that it was a rubbish song (fair enough) and gave the votes to Austria as a better song.

Well i disagree. The Netherlands had a good crack this year and as for France, who'd have thought they had a sense of humour? A song about wanting a mustache......brilliant!

I did feel sorry the young Russian lasses though - not their fault so no need to boo them per se, even if understandable. It was funny last week in semi finals as they were on the same qualifying night......full house booing for Russia followed by standing ovation for Ukraine. We are quite good at pairing such together in Europe - think of the number of times a combination of Serbia, Croatia and or Bosnia get drawn together in qualifying tournaments!

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmacev

What about Baltics?
I can clearer see that you would defend NATO no matter what i post. This is not surprising and i assume you support NATO's illegal occupation of the Baltics states through by the puppets and armed thugs.

originally posted by: Cabin
who were occupied for nearly 50 years after the WWII... 10s of thousands of people from these nations, anybody perceived as threat, were sent to Siberian slave camps, captured in the middle of the night, taken from their families or with their family and put on animal trains... - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nice little Propaganda there dont bother posting me links from western sources.

You, sir, just won the confused pro Putin libertarian of the year award. Congrats.

What's the prize for this award?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

why sould there be american singers?

Did you understand the concept?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau
a reply to: WarminIndy

why sould there be american singers?

Did you understand the concept?

I think she jealous

America would ruin it anyway. They would likely bomb anyone that wont vote for them or get the NSA to record who voted for who and put people on watch lists

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Ukrainians have decided their own fat

Ukrainians have decided their own fate to be just like The Italians and the Greeks and the Spanish and others whom all want to get out of your beloved EU.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Japan.. Japan isn't being occupied by the US, that sort of statement is laughable... Japan wants the US to have a presence in Japan as part of the alliance with South Korea and Taiwan keeping china in check

I am sure those Americans bases in Japan

Japan wants the US to have a presence in Japan as part of the alliance with South Korea and Taiwan keeping china in check

Ah yes just like how the Euporean Countries asked for America to have presence? i guess you arent aware of the term PUPPETS.

keeping china in check

I think someone should have a presence in order to keep America in Check for there lies and destruction they have committed.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: namehere

they as a nation were formed by military conquest, occupation and imperialism at their inception.

If you want to talk about imperialism go look at what your country America is doing first.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

edit on 12-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

edit on 12-5-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join