It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Whistleblower faces the ire of an angry Justice Department over Benghazi questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Against the advice of many people, from his own attorney to those who care about his welfare in the face of direct and subtle threats, and under the reported threat of subpoena by U.S. Attorney General Holder himself, Mr. Plumlee laid it all out in stunning detail on the Wednesday, April 30, 2014 edition of The Hagmann & Hagmann Report. Based on information from his deep cover sources, the questions Mr. Plumlee formulated about Benghazi leave no doubt that criminal elements that exist within the highest levels of the U.S. government were engaged in a massive weapons smuggling operation based out of Benghazi and other locations in Libya.

www.homelandsecurityus.com...-10644

The disclosures by Mr. Plumlee represent a very serious threat to the plans of the globalist war machine, and this criminal cabal is actively trying to cover it up and keep it secret from the American public and the world. This operation is, by orders of magnitude far greater than anything we have seen to date, including the operations known as Iran-Contra. Mr. Plumlee should know, for he admits and has testified before congress to transporting some 40 tons of coc aine into the U.S., while transporting tons of weapons, including automatic weapons and grenade launchers out of the U.S. into the hands of “rebels” during the Iran-Contra era.

1. Is the United States secretly arming and supporting various factions of the Syrian Rebels with high caliber impact weapons from The United States arsenals?
2. Is the United States little known Direct Commercial Sales Program, also known as ʻ‘The Blue Lantern Report”, being used as a ʻ‘cutoutʼ’ to secretly aid both sides of a Middle Eastern civil war?
3. Is America again playing both sides against the middle for corporate gain as previously demonstrated by the Cuban Project of the fifties and sixties, as well as the Iran Contra fiasco of the eighties and the South American—Mexican Drug Wars of the nineties?
It has been established via some field reports from the Middle East and some isolated media reports that the Direct Commercial Sales Program (DCSP) an American international program, which legally allows the United States to sell weapons to a host of foreign countries without monitoring those weapons after leaving our arsenals, stockpiles, and jurisdiction, has shipped High Impact weapons to Syrian Rebels during the last two years.
4. I have to ask. What happens to those weapons after legally being sold via this program and they leave our control?
5. Are they being monitored, traced, certified, and inventoried after arriving in other countries?
5. Will our troops one day again face these American made weapons on some foreign battlefield?
6. Is this Direct Commercial Sales program a secret cash cow for many US Corporations, International arms merchants, its insiders, or affiliates?
7. Is it possible this could be another ʻ‘off-‐‑the-‐‑booksʼ’ secret covert operation ran by the CIAʼ’s Special Tactical Unit, similar to the Iran-‐‑Contra operations of the eighties and the old Cuban projects of the fifties and sixties, where we supplied both sides weapons and escalated the conflict for personal and corporate gain?
8. Could we be selling and supplying dangerous high impact weapons, while aiding and financing both sides of a Civil War in Syria?
9. Could we be escalating the Middle East conflict either knowingly or unintentionally providing weapons to both sides of the Syrian conflict? These are simple questions. I’m just asking:
10. Did our Ambassador and others, weeks before they were murdered, notify our State Department and CIA that Syrian Rebels had obtained US Weapons, including “Stinger missiles’ from Jordan, Turkey, Pakistan, shipped from CIA safe houses?
11. Were they told to “Stand Down?

Most of the people who frequent ATS are aware of much of this stuff but I thought it was interesting to find many of the stories all in one place. I heard Mr. Plumlee on Coast to Coast or Caravan to Midnight after reading some of his testimony during the reopening of the Kiki Camarena story and the CIA/DEA involvement ... Which nothing has happened to my knowledge.... Anyway if interested follow the above link.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Is this the guy that is speaking out because the Feds are putting a gag order against him?????

I am going to check out my assumption and edit this post!

Edit: Yep!!! It's him, and I heard his explanations and I believe he is the real deal! His accusations go as far back as the Reagan administration!

edit on 10-5-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Is this the guy that is speaking out because the Feds are putting a gag order against him?????

When I heard him interviewed he said it was coming (gag order) and he was trying to get as much info in the public domain before they could place another gag order on him like they did during Iran Contra..

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
i guess he will be hanging out wit Snoden in russia..
but good for him he told to truth...

and to think.. we paid for all this awesomeness..

::edit::
i intentionally know nothing of this except for bits and pieces.. but its good he came out..

edit on 5/10/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: seeker1963

When I heard him interviewed he said it was coming (gag order) and he was trying to get as much info in the public domain before they could place another gag order on him like they did during Iran Contra..

Yep!!!

We have the same guy!

In my eyes he is a true Patriot!

The things he said about Hillary was awesome!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
He was on the May 5th caravan to midnight show, discussing this very subject.

He seems like the real deal indeed.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Angry justice department = Angry Eric Holder, and others.

Innocent people are not usually angry and combative. Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS? If you're innocent, release the documents that should prove it - no? Seems so simple.

Oh, right, you're protecting state secrets...those secrets being that you are criminals!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Thank the gods for this patriot!! I hope this gets out to all outlets and at the very least makes it impossible for the heinous monster known only as hilldog to unleash her evil as POTUS!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

I am in complete agreement with you all - these criminals in our gov't need to be incarcerated - quickly -

But, did you see the Maylasion airline story that even 26% of "ATS" american subscribers didn't even know the story?

The idiots have taken over america - tell me about all of your co=workers who don't have a clue about what is going on in their own country -

PS - I hope Trey Gowdy is the real deal - and not just another neo-con placed in the gov't to "go after" these criminals - Have you seen the video of him going after the media for not asking the idiotic main questions that a reporter is supposed to ask to get a "story"? Those things most of us used to learn in junior high school?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Don't believe a word of it. The source is admittedly shaky as they do a radio comedy program.

No one is stupid enough to mess with the Attorney General over something like this as it's no big secret what he is capable of doing to people who make him mad-or worse make him look bad.

You people fall for anything.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Let Your Life Be a Friction to Stop the Machine

Nightmare and insanity are akin: mysterious and involuntary states that skew and distort objective reality. One wakens from nightmare; from insanity there is no awakening.

Whether Americans live in the one state or the other is the paramount question of this era.

For two hundred years Americans have been indoctrinated with a mythology created, imposed and sustained by a manipulating cabal: the financial elite that built its absolute control on the muscle and blood, good will, ignorance and credulity, of its citizenry.

America began with the invasion of a populated continent and the genocide of its native people. Once solidly established, it grafted enslavement of another race onto that base.

With those two pillars of state firmly in place it declared itself an independent nation in a document that nobly proclaimed the equality of all mankind.

In that act of monumental hypocrisy America’s myth had its beginning. www.informationclearinghouse.info...

top topics

join