Claim: Israeli Military ‘Broke,’ Seeks Billions More in US Aid

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
According to Israeli Defense Minister Moshe ‘Bogge’ Ya’alon, Israel is coming up a little short on their defense budget and want the U.S. to help !!!

Shocking indeed !!!

They are even cancelling planned military exercises and drills !!!

Hmmm.

I wonder why their banks can't help in this time of need ?

Maybe their accountants are looking at the wrong set of books ?

Sounds more like a "Butter-it-UP" project.

Israeli Defense Minister Moshe ‘Bogge’ Ya’alon has long been pushing for increased budgets, just as every other defense minister of the planet does, but this week revealed a rather shocking turn of events, the Israeli military is broke.

Despite billions of annual military aid from the US, Ya’alon announced next month’s “Turning Point 8″ military exercise is cancelled, and all other drills are expected to follow, because Israel flat out can’t afford them.

Claim: Israeli Military ‘Broke,’ Seeks Billions More in US Aid

Time for a Congressional investigation !!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Too bad!

Seems to me the US government has spent so much money supporting it's allies AND enemies that it is time to cut off the funding of other countries until our government can take care of it's own?

Hey Israel! Take a look at our deficit!!!!!!

I hear enough about Americans on welfare, so it's time for the US government to shut you off of yours!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Just another dog and pony show for the masses.

Australia spends 1.7% of its GDP on defense

Israel spends 6.2%

US 4.4%, Russia 4.4%, China 2.1%

Military Expenditure

This is why they are broke!

P

(post by IseeThroughYourBS removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Seeing as us Brits send guys to die in thease dumb wars for yall, We even let you place your radars on our soil!
Can we have some more money too please?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Is there another source besides, "blacklistednews.com"?

Please don't cite the following either:

Tehran Times
en.alalam.ir
Antiwar.com
whatreallyhappened.com
dailypaul.com

...you get the point.

I'm not against independent reporting, but as they say in the intel business, "Only corroborated intel is good intel!"

(post by IseeThroughYourBS removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Well, I'm not sure hatred or racism is the cure.

The problem doesn't lie in us giving money to anyone - it lies in the average citizen's comprehension of how our government works. Of course, if we're not smart enough to know that then "only a fool parts with his money".

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IseeThroughYourBS
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

All REAL Americans, wouldn't condemn a nationality because of the actions of their government!

WOW, I sure as hell hope the rest of the world doesn't judge me because of the actions of my government! If that's the case we are done!
edit on Sun May 11 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
WOW, I sure as hell hope the rest of the world doesn't judge me because of the actions of my government! If that's the case we are done!

No worries, most of the world hates you for your freedams!

OT:
Isreal should just start a little worldwar (or two).

From our experience that gets you more "US military aid" than you could ever ask for...

[/sarcasm!]
edit on 10-5-2014 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
They are coming up short but have billions to stick back for their supposed upcoming war against Iran? Israel can just tell all the millionaires and billionaires that live in that country to pony up the money they need. America needs to tell that welfare nation to start paying their own bills and use the money we give them to help Americans for a change.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Just maybe if the israeli terrorists stopped lobbing millions or billions of dollars of ordinance at Palestinian civilians they would not have this...deficit.
I just wish the US would cut all funding to the israeli terrorist regime.
Allow them to put on the big boy pants and fight their own battles for once.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
What the heck are they playing at?? Short on money??

They may as well say they have fresh water supply problems and their crops have gone bad for the 'chum in the water' statements like that are likely to be in a region perpetually sitting only a couple steps back from the edge of open conflict.

I don't buy it. Flat out don't buy it. So....what is the motive to make others think it, assuming I'm right and they really wouldn't advertise TRUE weakness they had?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Bahaha, idiots!

Here's an idea- stop stealing Palestinian land and withdraw to your 1968 borders. Then perhaps Israel wouldn't need to spend so much on defence...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Why spend your money when you can spend someone else's money?

I hope I am not coming off as stereotypical but they are Jewish.

I couldn't resist.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: jrflipjr

You clearly have no knowledge of the British media! Its who owns the media that makes it up.

The media today is a propaganda machine only, you would have to look far and wide for one single genuine investigative journalist - if in the eventuality you do find him, so probably has his editor - so you certainly won't read anything from him.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Isn't it Isrel that wants to go to war with Iran? Also isn't it Israel that's in bed with the Saudis? Borrow from them.

Countries with their own national debt crisis have given Israel had enough aid and they should have used it wisely, clearly they only waste such huge incoming well-meant money. That is despite the fact aid is supposed to go to countries that are genuine need of food, blankets, and rebuilding etc.

Why don't you ask your banking relations? they are the ones with the money - so why don't they want to lend or even give to Israel?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Has Israel Become America's Trust Fund Baby?

"The Staggering Cost of Israel to Americans"
source: www.informationclearinghouse.info...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I'm going to have to agree with Wrabbit, there's no reason for them to divulge a weakness like this. Also, they already know we're 'broke'. I say it like that, because we (US) seem to keep pulling money out of our @#$es for just about anything we want.

Propaganda?

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join