It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sudden Possession or drugged out on video?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
She's definitely tripping on something. I've seen them pertake and then do the exact same thing this lady does seconds later. She's either on pills, bath salts, meth, or crack or a cocktail of all of those.

Off topic, but cool avatar there. Any interest in Northern Shaolin? If so U2U me.

a reply to: Spiro

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Its not like she's speaking in tongues, or crawling on the ceiling.. She's on drugs.. I've been a doorman at a club in South Beach for the last 5 years and ill tell you, I see this kind of thing every week.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:28 AM
link   
The demon is very considerate, it only made the girl punch in front of his face, no contact made. The demon also cared enough to adjust her pants so she didn't look bad. When she got hit and eventually thrown to the floor, the demons seemed very weak lol.

If this is all it takes to beat up a demon, I gotta say the exorcist exaggerated.
edit on 05am02am312014-05-12T02:29:38-05:0002America/Chicago by mahatche because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
The most likely scenario is that she's on drugs, but you never really know. Those facial expressions are incredibly disconcerting...just all around creepy. They almost appear to cause her pain as if she's fighting them, which is weird in and of itself, and then following that, she appears reluctant at first to strike the man before it seems she just resigns herself and goes ahead and does it.

Forgive me if this has already been addressed and I missed it but, was this just some random stranger she attacked, or did she know the guy?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IseeThroughYourBS

Are you kidding? Using your logic, if God were a man, wouldn't he have made you a bit brighter? At least bright enough not to say something so utterly sexist, not to mention ridiculous. I hate to be the one to burst your bubble of misogyny but, intelligence has zero correlation with the fact that something does or does not dangle between your legs.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: U4ea82
The most likely scenario is that she's on drugs, but you never really know. Those facial expressions are incredibly disconcerting...just all around creepy. They almost appear to cause her pain as if she's fighting them, which is weird in and of itself, and then following that, she appears reluctant at first to strike the man before it seems she just resigns herself and goes ahead and does it.

Forgive me if this has already been addressed and I missed it but, was this just some random stranger she attacked, or did she know the guy?

Random stranger. Witnesses reported the guy was just minding his own business and the woman got on the train at a different station (he was on the train first and she got on at a later station).

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Love the way the guy makes sure his lid is on his Pringles before he retaliates..

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21
a reply to: boymonkey74

I thought she looked reasonably normal to start with.

It leads me to think it was just a prank that went wrong. Acting all innocent, getting her mobile out of her bag and seeing a message like, "Okay I'm filming, do it."

I just don't think she planned on getting hit back.

People never cease to amaze me, not being experienced what could she have taken to cause this behavior?
Whether stage or not it was just plain weird.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: boymonkey74
....no such thing as demons..

I've encountered them. There are demons. When they show up, you don't have to guess or even think it's imagination. They are very very real. That being said, most of this kind of thing like in the video is drugs or mental illness or both. Demons doing things like this happens, but it's very rare.

I would say drugs... or acting.

The reason I think this is because a possessed person would act differently. She telegraphs her attacks and hesitates when on the defensive. She lacks coordination and strength.

A possessed person would exhibit the opposite. They would have attacked that guy (if they were going to attack him) so quickly and violently, he wouldn't have known what was upon him. He certainly wouldn't have made her pause with that half hearted blow either.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Maybe she doesn't like Pringles.

Seriously though, it looks like she either took something nasty, is mentally ill, or both.

The ETS says transit officers were doing their rounds at Churchill Station when the incident occurred and were able to respond quickly.

Globalnews.ca

Both were charged $500 dollars for fighting. No further charges were laid.

I hope she gets the help she needs.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I read about the typical possession symptoms:
Speaking in tongues
superhuman strength
fear of christian objects/bible
performing some supernatural "power"

But, they all seem to link to christian demons. What if its an evil spirit? There are many stories of people possessed by beings outside of the christian demon.

But, i am not saying i believe in any of this, but i wont lie, i am entertained by it enough to discuss it.

In the second video posted here (which was the recording before she completely freaked out) sher grabs her necklace, looks at it, then shanks it off and throws it away - could this possibly be a religious item??? It didnt look like a crucifix to me.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I've never really made a distinction between "Christian" demons and plain old demons.
Talismans (including Catholic ones) do seem to have an effect but I can't be sure if it's a real effect or simply the demon messing with you.

When summoning demons, the practitioner uses symbols and talismans for protection (think of the pentagram in a circle as seen on tv). How they work is a mystery to me but they seem to serve their purpose for now...

Possession is a very variable thing as well. I really couldn't give a short list of symptoms. That said when a possessed person or a programmed alternate is activated and attacks another person then the tell is how fast the change occurs, and the speed and ferocity of the attack. It's just like a switch has been flipped.

The popular representation we see on tv of possession and exorcism is a very catholic centric dramatisation and represents only a fraction of how demons are dealt with. I would take it with a very large grain of salt (pun intended) :-)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Good point she may have just gotten off a shift working at the doritos factory. She looked over saw someone eating pringles and went "mother @)@$($er!!!!" and just lost it. It could happen some people are really gung ho about the places the work at. Maybe the plant chief gave all the employees a lecture about how pringles is cutting into their profits and it's effecting the hours worked for the doritos folks and she was still angry.

a reply to: ionwind

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join