It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beheaded chicken found in backyard and more. Strange things happening afterwards.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
go sit cross-legged in the busiest street close by, holding the chicken carcass out in front of you as a defensive measure...

if you're still alive come the next morning, you're good to go!! ?

seriously .... it sounds like you might want to seek counsel with/from a professional.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Necrose

Hi Necrose,

You mentioned you live in a street full of strange people, can you elaborate on this further please?

Thanks

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I can seriously feel the anxiety in your writing, and I would say that your best bet is to move out of there if possible. I'm not sure if you're able to move. Are you?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: brazenalderpadrescorpio

I can seriously feel the anxiety in your writing, and I would say that your best bet is to move out of there if possible. I'm not sure if you're able to move. Are you?

Well, I am moving this September because of the University, however my parents are staying in the house.
From what I heard though, these "oldschool" curses bond with you and unless you make something in order to stop the curse, it will follow you everywhere. If this is true, then it's really bad as the curse has no boundaries (i.e my House) then I need to find the way to either block it off or cancel it completely.
One way or the other, I have no idea who may have done it, all I can do is to guess, But this isn't going to lead to any real conclusions. And as far as the person isn't going to reveal themselves, I am screwed

I spent last summer in London and it wasn't any better regarding my health/anxiety problems. So I'm not sure moving out is going to help.
edit on 11-5-2014 by Necrose because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

Hey Necrose,

Does your yard back up to any parks or vacant land? Rural, Suburban, Urban? Any interesting odd buildings or cemeteries in your area? How about German shepherds? Anyone in your family or do any of your neighbors own one?

Chickens give off a Santeria vibe to me.

Hello!

Not really, it's just houses and houses. It's a housing estate. This residential area has been built in late 60s.
This house is 40 years old. My grandfather built it. Since then, new houses have been built. Even today, I can see new houses coming at the top street... because it's like a small hill full of streets, the further you go, the newer houses start to show. I live in the very first street which is the only street that is one way only for cars. Paradoxically, the most cars park on our street
You can go through by walking, because there are stairs on the left side of the street that lead to the main street on the other side. If you want to imagine this residential area, imagine a ladder which has the first step(bottom rung) broken, that first step is my street.
But there is an open land/field after the 6th street, which leads to the woods.

Ok, after strange things happened in the past, I asked my dad what was this place before people started building houses.
He said 'SWAMPS'. There is no information to back this up though.

No cemeteries near this area, all the cemeteries I am aware of are located on the other side of the city.

No german shepherds on this street, no german shepherds in my family. Throughout the years, my neighbours had many different dogs, but never a german shepherd.

Can you tell me what you know about Santeria?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzCory
I wouldn't say so. Because I can't think of anyone doing these pranks. People do pranks, but not like this. This is beyond fun. I think that my friends know me and my beliefs. But me and my family aren't friends with neighbours really, so they don't know us in a way they could guess that beheaded chicken would freak us out.
Now as I'm typing this response, I can recall the girl next door and how we tried the "black magic" 10 years ago, when we were kids. Nothing ever happened, but I know we tried all sorts of things. Me and 2 other girls next door. Oh god, now I'm thinking what if we made it in a wrong way??

(I know people shouldn't play with these things but we were kids)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: idontfitinandidontwantto

Hi Necrose,

You mentioned you live in a street full of strange people, can you elaborate on this further please?

Thanks

Hello !

Yeah, the first strange thing is that there are many widows on my street. The MAN always dies first here... nobody is paying attention to it I guess. But my grandpa also died and my grandma is still enjoying her life. The majority of old people here are widows.

then, I would say that people do all kinds of crazy stuff here, you can't actually see what it is, because the work-room (the work-room is nearly always the old garage) is located on the backyard or someplace hidden from the public view.
and these people working in their garages always seem really unfriendly, i can recall as we were kids playing, we've been always afraid of old people ... we were in trouble when we were playing football or some ball games and the ball did fall beyond the fence to the premises of those people. I remember once we were waiting for somebody to come as we were ringing the bell to beg one man to give us our ball as we didn't want to jump the fence and take it themselves because he had a really nasty dog. As we were waiting the ball flew through the fence because he thew it back to us, yet it was stabbed with a knife.. nasty joke considering we were just kids playing on the street right?

there is an old lady living at the end of street that is completely insane, ... she wears flip-flops in January and an anorak or some jacket in July, and she is completely out of her mind... like she used to stare at a barking dog for minutes then she suddenly walked away. I remember her asking me "what time is it" when I was riding my bike back home once, I said " 9:40" ...and then she said, "but I mean what year it is" ...and that sent shivers trough my spine... I said "2005" and I walked away slowly.
(she has been walking around the residential area in circuits every day, she wasn't doing anything... just walking and staring, even at 3 AM) I don't know when she was sleeping, but I can't see her anymore... I've seen an ambulance at the end of the street a few weeks ago, maybe she died .. I don't know... she was around 50, but looked like she was 65-70.
I don't know whether she is alive or not, but if you want to imagine her, just imagine any horror movie where women are possessed. She was like that.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:07 AM
link   
especially when waking up i sometimes see things or can even touch them, using them to climb for 1 second, also things that were just in the dream

not being able to make bones explode or burn should be normal - hard objects barely burn and explosions are just a strong movement, not some pulverizing thing.

dogs seem to bark at me a lot, seems to be normal, tho only a few, rather the big ones seem brutal

Had wondered about little cuts after sleep as child, but a razor? Perhaps you mean serious wounds - i'd look into that depending on how human made they look like.

But i noticed fear->adrenaline made me experience more things.
After overcoming it i sadly didn't find much special anymore.

If you got people yelling at each other in your house its likely they're not very aware of the world, harming others.
If you mass keep animals its not a good thing either, who knows who or what would try to teach or stop you.
Keeping chickens in a city could annoy neighbors.

Or in other interpretations people say the loving attract love, the ones who believe in evil or are pretty dark in feeling will attract "evil" aka the unwise.
In yet another way to look at it, curses are when someone "curses" you, so you become afraid, shaping your world that way yourself constantly.

Oh, and I hear multiple constant beeps all the time. More in the city than at farms, so I suspect they're magnetic fields from radio signals, gps, cables and so on. The high beeps are within the middle of the head, low ones are rather sounds in the ear and are rather rare.

Perhaps you can find out how their husbands died. If it's related to your cuts, your diseases or suspicious accidents you better spread the message and make your parents move out.

About the old lady:
I got 2 people in my family working with old people. Many of them become that crazy when they forget about their mind. They see people everywhere, keep asking weird things, forget what they said. You could try approaching her as a helper, giving her a happy comment rather than avoiding her in fear.
edit on 11-5-2014 by oneoneone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Myy GOD, man... This has the makings of a Stephen King movie!
What the heck were they working on back there? Did they make that woman crazy with their NAZI experiments? And caused her to age faster from the stress of it all?

The woman dies and now all the sudden headless chickens are showing up that may be cursed? It's obviously her spirit, taking revenge upon the whole bloody neighborhood. I bet the ex SS officers that experimented on her got a little present too... And she's coming for your family because your father knew something odd was going on but never said anything as he's a mind your own damn business and I'll mind mine type of guy... What's the best way to strike at him? Aim for the first born son...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: oneoneone

I forgot to say that we have NO animals.

Regarding the cuts, they were very shallow, very thin, unusually thin, I can see only razor or a scalpel doing it, however it was shallow. The crusts formed the other day and the cuts themselves healed within a week.
I think I took a photo of it, but it's lost somewhere in iPhoto library
so it would take a while to find it.

I hear the humming low-pitched sounds, it's like coming out of my head to ear and back to the head... it's hard to explain... I got used to ringing (high-pitched sounds) as you said ... ELECTRONICS.
But the low ones are weird, hmmmm...

maybe you are right about love attracts love and evil attracts evil... it's like energy flows where the attention goes theory.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

unfortunatelly, I can sense the sarcasm

I said I don't know what happened to that woman and I don't think there is any connection to the beheaded chicken.
idontfitinandidontwantto asked me to elaborate on why do I consider my street as strange, so I did.
Btw, Stephen King is not a director.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I would suggest getting you and your family up out of there, and practice calming meditation techniques. I can help you out with the meditation if you want. Just U2U me. I'll tell you what has worked for me. Take care!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: brazenalderpadrescorpio
It's easier said than done...
My grandma is 81, so she ain't going anywhere...
My patents don't seem to care about this stuff...they are aware of it, but as someone here said, they chose to ignore it.

I think I am the only one whose mind is being occupied with this.
I guess I've always been the "weak" person for these things so they can either find me or I find them as I can't ignore it.
It's really hard to ignore something you are aware of. ...Well at least for me. I am always over-thinking things.

Ok, can I reach you out in 2 weeks?
(Because my finals are knocking on the door and I need to focus on studying.)
I am interested in meditation, I've even read Alan Watts' book about it. I just couldn't find enough time and peace lately to try it out.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
Ok, so I want to ask if anyone has ever encountered such thing and seriously, does Anyone know What it might mean?

I don't know much about ocultism and rituals...so bare with me.

First off, i live in a mid-sized town on a street full of strange people.

Approx. a month ago I found a beheaded chicken in my backyard.
It was burried in a sort of a glass cabinet for tomatoes and vegetable, which is locked and cannot be opened by any animal. It must have been a human or a trained chimpanzee. (LOL)
The chicken was beheaded, i think it's been done by a knife or an axe...
The body was more like wet and it seemed like it has been put into whitewash or some white paint.
It had been burried in a way it was easily spotted.
I didnt touch it with my hands as I knew it may be cursed or something so I carefully put it into a sort of bowl.

I asked a couple of friends and we decided that I should burn it...
I tried...i tried gasoline, acetone, whatever...it didnt burn!!

We made a big fire...it didnt burn, then it disappeared into ashes after we added another gallons of gasoline which literally exploded, however even after that I think i could see the bones...maybe it was just my imagination, But who knows?

The thing is that me and my family have always found eggs, dead animals (especially birds) or other weird stuff in our garden/backyard, however we never actually payed attention to it.
My parents were really ignorant to such things when I was young, yet I grew up and I feel like something is wrong with this place.

We have always had unexplainable diseases or phenomena happening.
Many members of my family have some strange form of cancer or other rare disease.
Also, I had ringing in either one or both ears...it's low-pitched humming voice.
I had it checked and my doctor said that everything is alright. Which is weird!

It's like people are watching us, like if we were something bad...it's like i don't know..But i feel really bad when i walk along my Street in the night on my own. The dogs in the neighbourhood bark at me like I am something they want to kill.
since i was a little boy i couldnt fall asleep, a kind of insomnia ... Moreover, we are really anxious at Home, gets better when we move out for a while, yet the anxiety or depression never goes away completely.
I have never found true love, nor have I found the happiness here.

Since I found that chicken, my parents have been in fights/arguments almost every day.
As an Adult I made quite impressive relationships with other people, yet I have only a couple of good friends.
However I find them weird lately, like they don't like me or something, I know ...I've always felt that sort of alienation...the vast majority of people here on ATS feel like that, just because we are different. i do get that, But still they seem strange. I don't talk to them anymore.
I'd like to add that I've seen electronics in my car going haywire.

Ok, and i am hearing strange voices on the premises sometimes ... That may or may not be my fantasy.

About the paranormal, my grandma has woken up because she felt a hand (not human - more like the Greys) on her chest, then she started to scream and took the hand off her, and the hand suddenly disappeared.
Then she did swear she saw a man (really tall man) in the corner of her room many times before.
I had only one experience last year, when i woke up with the strange marks/cuts on my body, especially the neck, shoulders and upper arms ...
It seemed like it was done with a razor.
I tried scratch myself and it was obvious i could NOT have done it with my nails.

I am thinking...the greys??

Plus, i have many many unexplainable illnesses i don't want to mention right now.

Is this hoodoo? Voodoo? Ocultism? Santeria? Or are the greys or maybe The shadow people visiting us?!

Who the hell sacrifices animals for malevolent purposes?
Is it a curse or something?

Please answer.

My intuition is telling me that your family has a strong spiritual bloodline and you happen to live in a negatively polarized area of the planet. When I have come into contact with negative entities or negative senses (depression like feelings without reason) I command out loud "As a sovereign being of light I revoke all other beings from using my energy!" and they vanish.

Using the name Joshua Christ works as well if sovereign being of light doesn't resonate well with you.

I will send positive energy you way, may I ask where you live? I just need a state name.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP
European Union... in the state of Slovakia

hey, ...& thank you

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Why do people cut off the head of a chicken...really? ....the poor chicken didn't do anything to deserve that. ...I'm not knowledgeable on black magic or curses...but it sounds like you (OP) already believe it's cursed. So if that's the case, the. Smudge your house and yard with sage. Cleanse the area and make it positive. Put up cameras and motion lights to scare away whomever is picking on you...and then things will get better.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Absolutely whenever you can or want. My door is open! When I first looked into meditation, I got into Alan Watts, too. He's an exceptional teacher.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1
I don't know any sage personally :/

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Stop wasting gasoline by burning it uselessly. Its rather bad for our environment and don't you know pricey also these days.

I would not worry too much about a dead chicken, headless or otherwise, probably some local teenagers attempt at levity. At the expense of your sanity or so it seems.

edit on 12-5-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Necrose
a reply to: Meldionne1
I don't know any sage personally :/

It's a smudging process using the herbs "sage" ...creates positive energy flow.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join