It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Small Meteorite Impact from shower of Meteors...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Hi There,

I took a nap today in the afternoon and had a quite vivid dream experience. Normally, I tend not to be too concerned regarding the content of my dreams, but the one I had during my nap holds an intriguing aspect for me.

Firstly, I want to state that the content of the dream I am about to relate had no prior-inducing triggers. What I mean by this is that I had not seen, heard or read anything remotely related to the content. The dream's content is totally out of left-field.

What I remember is that it is evening and dark, but there is still plenty of activity on the roads and streets, so it is not very late, I am looking into a clear night sky and can see a group of fast moving lights in a 'arrowhead' formation. I know these to be meteors. Also, against the dark sky I can see dull grey objects swiftly moving across the sky at lower altitude leaving a dull wake of dust trailing behind. Suddenly there is a loud thud and crash nearby, and I see that a small truck has been hit by some falling object, totally written off!

Again, looking into the sky, the meteors are still flying by overhead, but seem to be in motion like a very large flock of starlings swiftly changing shape formations and tumbling and turning around each other. Unfortunately, that is all I can relate. Probably means or relates to nothing in particular, but I thought I would place it here for others to read.
edit on 10/5/14 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire
One more, been a few of these recently. Did you not hear of the possible meteor storm this month around the 24th?
Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: elysiumfire
Hi There,

I took a nap today in the afternoon and had a quite vivid dream experience. Normally, I tend not to be too concerned regarding the content of my dreams, but the one I had during my nap holds an intriguing aspect for me.

Firstly, I want to state that the content of the dream I am about to relate had no prior-inducing triggers. What I mean by this is that I had not seen, heard or read anything remotely related to the content. The dream's content is totally out of left-field.

What I remember is that it is evening and dark, but there is still plenty of activity on the roads and streets, so it is not very late, I am looking into a clear night sky and can see a group of fast moving lights in a 'arrowhead' formation. I know these to be meteors. Also, against the dark sky I can see dull grey objects swiftly moving across the sky at lower altitude leaving a dull wake of dust trailing behind. Suddenly there is a loud thud and crash nearby, and I see that a small truck has been hit by some falling object, totally written off!

Again, looking into the sky, the meteors are still flying by overhead, but seem to be in motion like a very large flock of starlings swiftly changing shape formations and tumbling and turning around each other. Unfortunately, that is all I can relate. Probably means or relates to nothing in particular, but I thought I would place it here for others to read.

There is definitely something causing a lot of people to have dreams and visions of something impacting our planet. How interesting this week has been!

Thank you for sharing your experience OP

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

Well I didn't even know about this one

FIRE IN THE SKY: Bus-Size Asteroid Buzzes Earth - Comes Closer Than The Moon! [ANIMATION]
May 03, 2014 - SPACE - A small asteroid about the size of a city bus zipped by Earth at a range closer than the moon early Saturday (May 3), but posed no threat to our planet, been a lot of incoming lately.

thecelestialconvergence.blogspot.com... ecent

new topics

top topics

join