It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can technology eliminate the parasitic TBTF banking system by disintermediating all transactions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
This is one of those things I come across and immediately want to share on ATS. I couldn't find it in the search. I don't believe it's a solicitation to buy anything. I hope Mods share that view. I've followed Reggie Middleton for a number of years and he's always an independent voice and a good read. I believe this is a relatively new deal for him.

I'm probably going to struggle with the video so bear with me.

video link

What are we looking at here? An interesting idea for a zero-trust digital payment system that uses any cryptocurrency. It's is apparently novel enough to (maybe) get a patent?

The idea on it's own is a doozy. A digital payment system that basically, has the potential to eliminate the middlemen from all financial transactions. Too good to be true and what does disintermediation mean anyway? Removing the middleman (i.e. banks brokerages etc).

This guy's "project" I'm going to call it, creates a zero-trust transaction on a peer to peer basis which has the potential to eliminate a large chunk of today's financial system. Did that get your attention? I'm bullish on the concept but I'll admit I don't understand all the details.

It looks like something similar to digital wallet offerings but it expands capability into the real of stock, commodity, options & currency exchanges. I don't know how many people might benefit from that, but it might have the potential to save a lot of the fees you pay brokerages to trade in your 401ks. It could eliminate the need for escrow accounts in real estate transactions. According to the inventor, it is designed to easily convert to and from fiat currencies easily. It's also designed to facilitate peer to peer credit creation, bypassing the bank. He also described an interesting idea for hedging volatility in Bitcoin on a peer to peer basis.

It's not entirely clear where this project gets monetized for Mr Middleton. I don't know what he's selling, so I don't consider it a solicitation. I want to learn more about how our society might reduce or eliminate the giant parasitic corporations currently managing the money system. I think that's important, how about you ATS?

learn more here

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

Can technology eliminate the parasitic TBTF banking system by disintermediating all transactions?

yes it can.

UltraCoin can do it ?

yes it can .

Learn about Derivates before trying .

UltraCoin is a crypto-currency derivative application and management system .

and

It is a one of a kind solution that is literally the most revolutionary thing to hit finance since the printing press.

It allows its users to create zero trust (meaning the two sides to a deal do not have to know or trust each other), smart contracts governing the behavior of the underlying currencies, securities and assets.

It allows exposure to be given back and forth between Bitcoin and traditional fiat currencies (conventional sovereign money, ex. USD or EUR), as well as hedging, speculation and capital mobility opportunities for its users.

to most people , these claims are nonsense , most people wouldn't know how operate the GUI on UC .

your friend should turn this into a multi player on line game and those derivates should resemble ducks in flight .

I would download and use it as soon as i have windows OS , honest .

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I haven't seen the video yet, but I'm pretty sure that if this is something good, the PTB are going to make it disappear. They will make this thread disappear, too (not the ATS staff; the PTB will make this thread garner a low amount of flags, shills are everywhere).

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing OP. Crypto-currency is the future, and Bitcoin was almost perfectly executed for what it was, in that it took every one by surprise. However now the PTB are aware of it, and there are a lot of forces working against it. When I read about something like this money laundering app for instance:
www.wired.co.uk...
I wonder which way that's pushing the debate.
I think the next steps are going to move away from anonymity, into the regulated private sector, and away from a fee-collector on top. (Paypal will not be recreated) what you'll see are distributed systems which are essentially co-operatives, customer owned... Or currency holder owned.
The bottom line is that we are all aware now of how much financial services people are making. The top 25 hedge fund managers made 21.15 billion total in 2013, for an average of just under a billion a year each, imagine that monthly paycheck coming in, and saying "80 million dollars". George Soros made a measly 700 million that year, 1/5th of what David Tepper, the top hedge fund manager in that list made.
dealbook.nytimes.com...

When I see that money going in profits to any sector, I know there's a way to offer the same product a lot cheaper. And that, eventually is what is going to happen I believe: Cryptocurrencies are going to provide the platform to get all the same financial services, with less fees.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue
Yes, those profits are our blood sucked clean out.
How is it that when i was a kid, my Dad would deposit $10.00 for us and it would grow, now you can put in $100.00 and watch it disappear.

How much better off could we be if we eliminated the bloodsuckers who live off the sweat of our brow?

Now to watch the video...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The banking sphere will ever prosper. In my mind, it’s very cool and promising to invest own money into something incredibly interesting and amazing!
For example, if my money is without movement I immediately start getting nervous. I think that ‘the more you invest the more you get in the end’! So in addition, I want to say that the most important in any cash investment – is the right choice of reliable and proven payment system with which you will cooperate in the future. Fortunately, for me, I’ve found such perfect payment service which is credible and only the best of all. I advise this excellent payment system worldcore.eu... to all my friends and I’m sure that nobody regret this choice!
So guys, in conclusion, I wish to all of you – great good luck and unbelievably superb and huge benefits from all your future investments!

top topics

join