It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton's secret psychic spies ordered to contact monster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
PRESIDENT'S PLEA: FIND NESSIE

The then-US president gave the go-ahead for his Psychic Spying Unit to find Nessie as part of a �15million operation. Operation Nessie was launched to establish whether psychic contact could be made with alien life forms.

Not sure if this is real or not. I don't think that this has been brought up before I couldn't find it in the search

[edit on 29-11-2004 by csx700]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Is this "Sunday Mail" any relation to the "Weekly World News?"

Does this remind you of the famous headline joke:

"Elvis's clone reveals Jackie's UFO diet!!!"

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:26 AM
link   
that's pretty funny. But if I was Clinton and I had pyschic spies, Nessie would not be on my priority list at all.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Wow, I think this is in the running for the most absurd thread ever started.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by apw100

not even close...

it would have to be any thread started about , a missile hitting the pentagon or the WTC towers being brought down intentionally...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
it would have to be any thread started about , a missile hitting the pentagon or the WTC towers being brought down intentionally...

The wtc towers were brought down intentionally to justify war with iraq

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Here we go with the absurd statements that take up the time of good research and the truth. Trust me, if the Bush Administration had wanted a war with Iraq that bad and was that willing to bring it about, why not just plant some WMD's or pull a fake attack on Israel? Heck of a lot better way of going about it and you don't kill 3000 people. Even more so if we're going on this money is more valuable then lives approach why do something like that that clearly causes the U.S. econony to go into chaos, there's so many more cleaner ways to do it.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This is one of the dumbest things I have ever read on here. Im pretty sure Clinton and his people have better things to do, or interns, for that matter. I really dought this is true. It comes from a tabloid, come on.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
the sad thing is --- it is just absurd enough to possibly be true.

But the most ridiculous thread was the BadBoy following the sun or moon.......

jm

dh

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

not even close...

Whhaaaaattt?
People still believe the official tale?
Well, I'd far rather believe the story about Clinton seeking Nessie

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

not even close...

The towers were brought down intentionally.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Just lik everyone else i have to agree the towers were brought down.
Firefighters, Police many other witnesses heard explosions in the towers, NBC even filmed a set of explosions.
Explosions were measured by seismographs before the towers fell, you can see the WTC shake before it starts collapsing.
Jet fuel wouldnt reach high enough temp to melt or even soften that metal in the WTC.
Take a look at how the WTC was built, the engineers that built it, say it was so strong not even a controlled demolition could bring it down, unless they used a hell of alot of explosives, the engineers say that the towers were brought down using some new type of technology.
They made a website on 9/11, i think the website is 911fortruth.org...im not to sure on that.

I very much doubt Clinton had or has psychic spies, why the hell would he want to find nessie, if nessie did exist some gov organisation would of investigated it probably.

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Well, hey, why don't we just say both stories are true....

The WTC towers were brought down by angry alien's after being contacted by Clinton's psychic spies....

It's the only logical explanation...

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I very much doubt Clinton had or has psychic spies

Since the Cold War, possibly before (I don't know?), every US president has had the use of Remote Viewers at his disposal. However, they were asked to carry out specific tasks by individuals below the president like 'Find out what the trigger mechanism on the latest Chinese warhead looks like'. The RVers are given the location and off they go, then they gain conciousness and draw exactly what they saw. My point is that RVers were and are only used for the most serious matters to gain an upper hand on other countries in terms of intel and this Nessie story seems to be a waste of money and time for the govt.

There was also a famous example of a top secret US aircraft going down in a jungle in Korea, the race was on for RVers to get the position of the aircraft before anyone else got their hands on it.

posted on Dec, 7 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Stubblebine was relieved of his position after he started to believe he could levitate and pass through walls.

That quote about this alleged psychic spy is classic. I am from the UK and wouldn't trust the Sunday Mirror...better than some, but still very tabloidy..

And my 2 cents on the WTC seeing as it came up.... Explosions..Deliberate..US Gov with Israelis...Official story is bollocks...

new topics

top topics

join