It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Workers On Alert After (BLM) Wrangler Threatened with Gun on I-15 (UTAH)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

That site is 180 miles from where Bundy was illegally grazing. So who gives a crap what Bundy says. He should get back on his 160 acres and mind his own business. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Dry Lake project is current and not cancelled....

you can read about how they are doing the environmental mitigation....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and they are using Gold Butte for a bunch of other mitigation as well.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Perhaps a better idea could be to erect "40 miles of Tall-Fencing" around what's refered to as "Wasington D.C." and convert it to an "Amusement Theme Park" ???

OR

That GROUP MAY (eventually) TRY TO: Come and get what you got ( or own ) ???

OR

It doesnt' matter to YOU because YOU already ... OWN NOTHING ???

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: buster2010

That site is 180 miles from where Bundy was illegally grazing. So who gives a crap what Bundy says. He should get back on his 160 acres and mind his own business. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Dry Lake project is current and not cancelled....

you can read about how they are doing the environmental mitigation....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and they are using Gold Butte for a bunch of other mitigation as well.

Oi, ol' stirrer - do you mean migration or mitigation?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne

Perhaps a better idea could be to erect "40 miles of Tall-Fencing" around what's refered to as "Wasington D.C." and convert it to an "Amusement Theme Park" ???

OR

That GROUP MAY (eventually) TRY TO: Come and get what you got ( or own ) ???

OR

It doesnt' matter to YOU because YOU already ... OWN NOTHING ???

???? Are you seriously saying that you want to abolish the Federal Government and have all the States run the country?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Mills Utah is a ghost town. south of SLC out in the middle of nowhere!
I've driven past it like a hundred times, never stopped, nothing there to see?

Land ownership records

it's impossible to say on who's land the horses came from? out here in the west wild horses are not only common but a big problem for ranchers, BLM and Forest management. they do roundups every year and do hold auctions but there's no real market for those ponies and some strong feelings from locals who want to see the wild horses stay wild

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Cymraeg, YOU were the one stating:

So he's raising the tattered rag of secession is he? Didn't Rick "I just sprained my brain" Perry do that? How did that work out for him, other than national giggling?

-
Summary: Just ONE Smart-Butte'd Remark TO ANOTHER ... ( and/or Good Greif !!! )

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Unofficial BLM spokesman: "violence is only ok when its the government pointing guns at the citizens".

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The Federal government has a long history of abuse of its granted powers.....what can be so hard for people to understand....The People have had enough....the rest is just so much bull# and posturing.....
People are beginning to push back because they are being threatened by such federal overreaching..

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

If this unconfirmed report is supposed to illicit sympathy from me for the BLM...

It doesn't...

Guess they've never heard of...you reap what you sow...

Des

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

There are a lot of people here in Texas who are just waiting for something to occur, and then it's on.

That "tattered flag of secession" is but a signal waiting to be given. The people down here are pissed, and we don't give a hoot n' holler about "national giggling". Perry is a sorry representative of the real spirit of Texas, I agree, but he knows the people down here and how riled up we are.

Lots of people sit back on their computers with no spine, without understanding that there are many pockets of individuals in this country who are literally powder kegs waiting to be set off. The government knows it, which is why they are arming the local law enforcement agencies with military equipment.

I would suggest that you wake up, but some people prefer to dream...and giggle.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
www.washingtontimes.com...

Mr. Stewart said it’s high time the government end its practice of arming its own special units for various agencies, like the BLM and the IRS.
“They should do what anyone else would do,” he told the Salt Lake Tribune. “Call the local sheriff, who has the capability to intervene in situations like that.”

Read more: www.washingtontimes.com...
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Unfortunately for the blm worker, he is caught in the middle. However the point of the conversation is the govt.'s use of armed agents as bill collectors. NOT Bundy.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   

My reaction to the posts in this thread is the same as yours.

Where are all of the 2nd amendment supporters condemning the actions of these threatening, handgun-pointing thugs? It's criminal assault to threaten anyone by pointing a gun at them.
Obviously, they are not law-abiding citizens; they're criminals.

Why do strict constitutionalists (States' rights over Federal authority) get to pick and choose what laws they abide by?

Dismal.

edit on 5/10/2014 by Olivine because: edit

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: FarleyWayne
AngryCymraeg stated:

And the first reaction of many people here is to wonder where he got the burros?? And then you shout something about the BLM not knowing how badly their public relations is. Seriously??? What the hell is wrong with you people?????

-
My Opinion is ... ( and will remain as ):

I DO think the states need get control of their own lands because THEY are the ones who live and breath on them.

My Original Post with Observations and Opinions

SO

YES, "What the hell is wrong with you people????? "

Nevada can't claim the land because they don't own it and haven't owned it since 1864.

In 1864, Congress passed an act to allow the people of the Territory of Nevada to create a constitution and form the State of Nevada. They did this, but there was a catch. Congress put in a clause that said that the people of Nevada must give up any rights to the land owned by the federal government within Nevada. But, it also said that such a condition was only valid until Congress waived it, in which case the federal government would no longer own that land. And congress never waived it. Not to mention the land became federal property when they bought the land by way of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo signed with Mexico in 1848 to end the Mexican-American War.

That's not fair! You're using facts and the only thing allowed in this topic is unrestrained emotion and unbridled confirmation bias.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

My son in San Angelo agrees with you.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I would say checking into this guy would be a good start!

Ryan Payne, a Montana resident who had been staying at the ranch for a month, said he drove eight hours to arrive in the eastern Utah town this morning. Three militia members from the ranch and a handful of people from a group called Citizens Action Network came to Utah, too, he said.

Source

He claims on his ytube channel to be an Army Ranger and he isn't! He was vetted and proven to be not telling the truth and when confronted admitted he was not a Ranger.

He was also part of a group at the Bundy ranch whom was acting in a manner of instigating a deadly confrontation versus trying to just keep calm heads.

It isn't uncommon for agent provocateurs to be used in situations like this when it comes to people standing up against the government.

You can believe the media or hear it first hand from some members of Oath Keepers whom were there.

Good find: When reading the article the first thing that came to mind was I doubted anyone with any sense would pull such a stunt unless they were some of Harry Reid's boys trying to stir something up... You can not believe anything unless you see it with your own eyes or get both sides of a story... Usually the truth will be known if given half a chance or a pesky video surfaces...
edit on 10-5-2014 by 727Sky because: ...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The BLM relations were fine in that area until the deadbeat who thinks he is above the law started trouble.

I agree!! Harry Reid should never have tried to leverage the BLM for his own selfish purposes of making money for himself and his family off of America's public lands.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
buster2010

The BLM relations were fine in that area until the deadbeat who thinks he is above the law started trouble.

I believe that this is not quite accurate. There have been several run ins and confrontations between BLM folks and ranchers, campers, and hikers. A few of the BLM folks seem to think they are land owners and try to keep anyone from entering their private preserve that they are supposed to manage for the public. I had one a year ago near the Valley of Fire, not even on BLM land.

edit on 5101414 by rockflier because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine

My reaction to the posts in this thread is the same as yours.

Where are all of the 2nd amendment supporters condemning the actions of these threatening, handgun-pointing thugs? It's criminal assault to threaten anyone by pointing a gun at them.
Obviously, they are not law-abiding citizens; they're criminals.

Why do strict constitutionalists (States' rights over Federal authority) get to pick and choose what laws they abide by?

Dismal.

How do you know the BLM guy isn't making it up???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join