It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysteries of Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing If you do that spinning not just in your mind but using your body then there is no telling what spirits around could be free. The trick is knowing what diriction to turn to help out. Hint just look at the direction of the birds that vortex

You spin the two tetrahedrons opposite one another, the third one which is your physical body stays in stasis not moving. 12 points only 8 are spinning. This is done using the area of your brain which houses the pineal (third eye), pituitary, hypothalamus or the donut magnetic field that is created right above the back of your palate and directly behind your oculars; nice bird vortex analogy; a tornado is another one internal vortex spins one way, debree spins the other. The Sufi's are great spinners of the actual body; I don't know their particular method other than as a child experiencing uphoria practicing it and not having a clue why but that it was fun; it works for them to achieve a connection to their/OUR as the same perceived creator of us all.

Namaste. The Mer-Ka-Ba is the vehicle and sacred geometric star that allows you to traverse the higher dimensions. The Jews call it the Mer-Ka-Vah or Chariot. The Bible mentioned it as well. It's just well hidden enough that people don't get it. The Bible sometimes call it Chariot. Remember when Elijah was flying up with a flaming chariot? He was using the Mer-Ka-Ba or the Star Tetrahedrons rotating opposite to each other. One is male and the other is female, the two combined, you get the Mer-Ka-Ba. Did I not say that God's Reality is ONE? Something that I want to mention is that the Mer-Ka-Ba is mandatory for ascension. Without it, you can not enter the 4th dimension or higher.

As Vethumanbeing said, it is a 3 Dimensional, combined Star Tetrahedron counter rotating around your body. It can be up to 55 feet in diameter. Everybody has one, but it is dormant in 99% of the population on Earth. It's there, but is not a Mer-Ka-Ba just yet until you awaken it yourself. Scientists have seen it before using special equipment. You can see it yourself if you can adjust the 3rd eye into the 4th Dimensional space. Some animals and children can see it as well due to their innocence.

The Mer-Ka-Ba is a product of your mind, your consciousness. Therefore, if you don't reach a certain consciousness, your Mer-Ka-Ba will not function, and you will not be able to traverse anywhere beyond the 3rd Dimension, either in a conscious nor dream state. It's just as important as awakening your Kundalini. When you are able to spin the Mer-Ka-Ba at the speed of light or faster, you will be able to instantly disappear from this world and into the next.

Something I must say is that as difficult as all these spiritual subjects sound, it is easy. All you have to do is focus on your everyday life to God. Love with your heart and not your mind. You will get there. The Mer-Ka-Ba, Kundalini, and Chakras will all be expanded at a high level due to your perseverance in reaching for the Kingdom of Heaven. Look inside yourself for the answer. Because you are God, I am just here to remind you.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ctophil
I have nothing to add here (it is my truth as well). The genius of this type of forum is not only the OP creator of the subject matter but meeting people that think similarly (this is granted very esoteric; its almost like fleshing out bones of truth) and it is so 'rad, dope' not to be believed swallowed yet can touch one another in a profound way. Id equate it to street art in the 90s and finding kindred spirits. Perhaps all of us are of a lighter frequency and have a completely different understanding of the old heavy archetypes our grandparents lived with (the trinity, the tithing, the costumes of office) and worse yet that dinosaur of a Bible that needs a new addendum Epistle (I already know what the contents would be).

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ctophil

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing If you do that spinning not just in your mind but using your body then there is no telling what spirits around could be free. The trick is knowing what diriction to turn to help out. Hint just look at the direction of the birds that vortex

You spin the two tetrahedrons opposite one another, the third one which is your physical body stays in stasis not moving. 12 points only 8 are spinning. This is done using the area of your brain which houses the pineal (third eye), pituitary, hypothalamus or the donut magnetic field that is created right above the back of your palate and directly behind your oculars; nice bird vortex analogy; a tornado is another one internal vortex spins one way, debree spins the other. The Sufi's are great spinners of the actual body; I don't know their particular method other than as a child experiencing uphoria practicing it and not having a clue why but that it was fun; it works for them to achieve a connection to their/OUR as the same perceived creator of us all.

Namaste. The Mer-Ka-Ba is the vehicle and sacred geometric star that allows you to traverse the higher dimensions. The Jews call it the Mer-Ka-Vah or Chariot. The Bible mentioned it as well. It's just well hidden enough that people don't get it. The Bible sometimes call it Chariot. Remember when Elijah was flying up with a flaming chariot? He was using the Mer-Ka-Ba or the Star Tetrahedrons rotating opposite to each other. One is male and the other is female, the two combined, you get the Mer-Ka-Ba. Did I not say that God's Reality is ONE? Something that I want to mention is that the Mer-Ka-Ba is mandatory for ascension. Without it, you can not enter the 4th dimension or higher.

As Vethumanbeing said, it is a 3 Dimensional, combined Star Tetrahedron counter rotating around your body. It can be up to 55 feet in diameter. Everybody has one, but it is dormant in 99% of the population on Earth. It's there, but is not a Mer-Ka-Ba just yet until you awaken it yourself. Scientists have seen it before using special equipment. You can see it yourself if you can adjust the 3rd eye into the 4th Dimensional space. Some animals and children can see it as well due to their innocence.

The Mer-Ka-Ba is a product of your mind, your consciousness. Therefore, if you don't reach a certain consciousness, your Mer-Ka-Ba will not function, and you will not be able to traverse anywhere beyond the 3rd Dimension, either in a conscious nor dream state. It's just as important as awakening your Kundalini. When you are able to spin the Mer-Ka-Ba at the speed of light or faster, you will be able to instantly disappear from this world and into the next.

Something I must say is that as difficult as all these spiritual subjects sound, it is easy. All you have to do is focus on your everyday life to God. Love with your heart and not your mind. You will get there. The Mer-Ka-Ba, Kundalini, and Chakras will all be expanded at a high level due to your perseverance in reaching for the Kingdom of Heaven. Look inside yourself for the answer. Because you are God, I am just here to remind you.

Reading your conversation was absolutely beautiful. You all have a great understanding of the spiritual reality.

@ctophil You have such great wisdom, ever since I gave up trying and turned that desire to aspiration with God I have felt the fire awaken in my heart. It is truly one of the most amazing moments the spiritual path has to offer. Bless you dearly my friend.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

Namaste, my friend. I say Namaste a lot because it means, "God meets God," in the Hindu traditions. I am happy that you understand what I have to say in these threads. Surely you have awakened within to realize that what I say comes from our Single Mind of God. We all have the same knowledge, the same mind. It's just that when you are born into this physical world, you have forgotten who you really are. Part of reaching immortality, salvation, or ascension (they all mean the same thing) is to have a Timeless Consciousness, which means you will no longer lose your memory. No matter where you are or what you do throughout time and beyond time, you will never forget who you are ever again.

May this day find you with Divine Love and Peace.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Namaste, my friend. I say Namaste a lot because it means, "God meets God," in the Hindu traditions. I am happy that you understand what I have to say in these threads. Surely you have awakened within to realize that what I say comes from our Single Mind of God. We all have the same knowledge, the same mind. It's just that when you are born into this physical world, you have forgotten who you really are. Part of reaching immortality, salvation, or ascension (they all mean the same thing) is to have a Timeless Consciousness, which means you will no longer lose your memory. No matter where you are or what you do throughout time and beyond time, you will never forget who you are ever again.

May this day find you with Divine Love and Peace.

Thank you my dear friend, Namaste as well. Just the usage of the word Namaste gives a sense of connection, my being enjoys it.

In love and peace,

Eric

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Well i should have done more to set up the answer i was looking for like messaging someone because it was pretty amazing to get the exact answer i was looking for. nice job. You say the innocence of youth helps with the eye and i think all those who are trying to acheive should focus on eleminating from your life the factors brought on at puberty. i believe that has much to do with it. Now as far as the upper diminsions go i have serious impressions of before we were here and what i get is not the same as what everyone lay's it out to be. The ones in the 4th are content but above that i got a sense of sadness for the ones beyond that as if they would rather be in the 3rd. I can not say if these impressions were true or part of some mental scheme but there is a show on travel channel called dead files and she seems to be legit and descriptions seem spot on to me. Overall i would say they are lonely but that would go against everything we believe about ascention. I am not trying to trap anyone but just to be honest of my impressions. The 3rd seems to be where most wanted to be before it all started. I believe we have not unlosked our potential here.

This merkba travel to me seems to be related to the true nature of the pyrmids and what would happen if the top was gold in one realm and having an inverse one in another realm in the same area with a gold capstone. That is the path for all to travel at once but it does not happen without a culling first.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Well i should have done more to set up the answer i was looking for like messaging someone because it was pretty amazing to get the exact answer i was looking for. nice job. You say the innocence of youth helps with the eye and i think all those who are trying to acheive should focus on eleminating from your life the factors brought on at puberty. i believe that has much to do with it. Now as far as the upper diminsions go i have serious impressions of before we were here and what i get is not the same as what everyone lay's it out to be. The ones in the 4th are content but above that i got a sense of sadness for the ones beyond that as if they would rather be in the 3rd. I can not say if these impressions were true or part of some mental scheme but there is a show on travel channel called dead files and she seems to be legit and descriptions seem spot on to me. Overall i would say they are lonely but that would go against everything we believe about ascention. I am not trying to trap anyone but just to be honest of my impressions. The 3rd seems to be where most wanted to be before it all started. I believe we have not unlosked our potential here.

This merkba travel to me seems to be related to the true nature of the pyrmids and what would happen if the top was gold in one realm and having an inverse one in another realm in the same area with a gold capstone. That is the path for all to travel at once but it does not happen without a culling first.

Great post my friend! Have you considered the possibility that you are perceiving sadness from the 5th dimension due to your individualized consciousness once inhabiting it but chose to "fall" back to the 3rd dimension because you possibly missed overcoming the experience of suffering or to assist your brothers and sisters in transcending?

Regards,

Eric

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

ctophilNamaste, my friend. I say Namaste a lot because it means, "God meets God," in the Hindu traditions. I am happy that you understand what I have to say in these threads. Surely you have awakened within to realize that what I say comes from our Single Mind of God. We all have the same knowledge, the same mind. It's just that when you are born into this physical world, you have forgotten who you really are. Part of reaching immortality, salvation, or ascension (they all mean the same thing) is to have a Timeless Consciousness, which means you will no longer lose your memory. No matter where you are or what you do throughout time and beyond time, you will never forget who you are ever again.

Well, personally I could do without 'forgetting everything I knew' once incarnating into the material, and have to figure it all out on my own (no interference by higher-ups allowed in my situation). Humans that reincarnate over and over again have to do the same hamster wheel spin/ride; and so goes the Karmic buildup (bad premise, what idiot was in charge of that protocol of continuous experience of evil done to others or those exacting revenge upon you later or visa-versa). I'm ready to point fingers. Learning to live in the 'moment/timelessness' is very difficult as it requires a suspension of the Egocentric self, once the light bulb goes on, or tongue is put into a live socket I doubt one would ever forget those past experiences lived in the non-physical higher dimensions and be perfectly ready to be incarnated as a fully nine dimensional being. Jesus studied the Qabala even though a 9 dimensional being already; why, to gain the gist of what it entails to connect timelessly to the Absolute Unbounded Oneness as a neophyte would?
edit on 18-5-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Greetings, friend. Allow me to briefly show you the 4th and 5th dimensions. I have discussed in detail the 4th dimension before: Details of the 4th Every Dimension is split up into several areas. You have the lowest, above low, middle, above middle, high, and above high. This world of Polarity Consciousness is split into 4 main parts with its own subdivisions: Physical Plane (3rd Dimension), Emotional Plane, Mental Plane, and Identity Plane (all 3 are 4th Dimensional). Even our 3rd Dimension have many areas, representing different levels of consciousness. This is why when you go to certain places, it seems like death and destruction is there (people are just deeply depressed and poor), while other places seem like Heaven on Earth, and of course you have the middle levels as well. The 4th is the same way. The lowest area of the 4th can be called Hell in the various religions. Even this low area has its own sub-divisions (18 Levels with its own sub-divisions). As I've said before, those who die normally on Earth will come to the middle area of the 4th to make preparations for the next reincarnation. Only those who have been well-trained spiritually can ascend to the upper areas. The 4th Dimension is Paradise. The Earth is still there. Please read the post above to understand the details.

Another thing to understand is that the 4th is the last area where you have a body that looks like your physical one. The Crystalline Body in the 4th Dimension is hardly dense at all. It looks and feel like it's made out of light that can walk through any solid object. Those who have ascended to the 4th will have this Crystalline Body--transformed from your original physical body. I have said it before, you CAN NOT ascend without your physical body. You must either die and then resurrect using your physical body (like Master Jesus), or simply ascend without dying. Because your physical body must be transformed. There are some special cases where you can stay in the 4th (without reincarnation), and the Masters will help you create a new one. But it is difficult because you need to balance at least 51% of your Karma and gain enough spiritual training (i.e. at least have your Mer-Ka-Ba ready). Because you can only stay in the 4th temporarily without a Mer-Ka-Ba after death.

The 5th Dimension is an ENTIRELY different world. This is the first area that is completely ONE with God. It is called Heaven by the Bible. As a reminder, the Earth is also there in the 5th Dimension. There is NO Polarity in this world. Please read my above post about Polarity Consciousness. Your body in this Dimension is the Ultimate Light Body form. It can manifest anything at anytime. At this dimension, you are the Universe, and you will appear in the 3rd Dimension as a Star or a Planet, depending on your Heavenly job. That's right, a Star or Planet are bodies of 5th Dimensional or higher beings. So you don't have any particular form, unless you create a form.

The sadness that you received from your 5th Dimensional perspective is your Emotional Body reacting to the dense forms of this 3rd Dimension. You miss home very much. Because that is where you came from. But don't fear nor worry, you came here for a reason. There is always a reason for every being in this Universe to be in the 3rd Dimension. Again, you have forgotten who you are and what you are supposed to do. My hope is that what I explained in these posts can trigger a memory in your Heart. You must be Innocent as a Child but Wise as a Master in order to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

As for the Mer-Ka-Ba, I do want to reveal that when it spins at a high speed, it looks like a UFO spacecraft. The difference is that the so called "aliens" use technology for dimensional travel, while you use consciousness for the same type of travel.

Blessings to you for inquiring and pondering God's True Reality.

edit on 5/19/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

My Sister, I truly understand your position where it is mind-boggling that we must forget every time a person reincarnates back here. Not only do you forget when you are in the 3rd Dimension, but you also forget (mostly, depending on the person's spiritual level) when you die too while living in the 4th. Let me unveil a mystery to our audience here so they too can ponder the significance.

Initially, you will most likely point a finger at Lucifer. You will say to yourself, "oh no, not that 'Angel character' with his rebellion from the Bible again." But before I continue, I want to say clearly that God has ALWAYS knew that Lucifer would "betray" God. In fact, God wanted Lucifer to do that very thing in order for "the experiment" to happen. So, it wasn't Lucifer who rebelled, God created the rebellion to jumpstart the experiment. I put "betray" in quotes because no one can really betray God. Because ALL things will eventually end up back to God anyways. There is no point. Lucifer knew this.

I will be brief with this. But it is a highly complex topic. I just want to give everybody a synopsis of what happened, not a book. First of all, Lucifer was the highest Archangel at that time. There was no one above him, except for God. Lucifer wanted to be like God and then surpass Him. This Archangel was and is magnificent. He knew how to create every single little aspect of "Reality." Lucifer didn't want God's Reality (Oneness) to keep being the only reality that anybody has ever known. So he wanted to experiment. He even asked 1/3 of the Angels to help him achieve building this new reality "outside of God's World." These Angels understood Lucifer's idea. So Lucifer went out and created the "New Reality." This new reality is very different from God. It doesn't allow people to think in ONENESS with God. It made people and all things in his creation to think in Polarity--Good, Bad, or Neither. This allowed for the people to have choices or....very important: Free Will. They can choose to be Good, Bad, or Neither. It allowed others to perceive a judgement that is Good, Bad, or Neither.

Do you understand? I can go into detail of every aspect of Lucifer's creation. But it would take years. But everything that you see, hear, feel, and perceive in this 3rd AND 4th Dimension have to do with Lucifer's recreation of reality. We are ALL part of Lucifer's Experiment. It doesn't matter how "advanced" you are, or what time period you came in from, you are in Lucifer's Experiment. You also CHOSE to be in his experiment. Will there be an end to this experiment? Yes and No. Yes, though in our terms, it will feel like billions and quadrillions of years. But it will end. No, there will always be other experiments.

But I want you, especially, to look deep, deep within your Heart to understand what I just said. Archangel Michael represented the Light side, while Archangel Lucifer represented the Dark side in order to accomplish this experiment perfectly in a way that only a Spiritual Master can understand perfectly. All things done by God are perfect. Just understand that. This is why I keep saying, This World is an Illusion. It is NOT God's True Reality. Do you see what I'm saying? Good, then know that Lucifer is your Brother as well, and he did this to serve God in Truth. So no finger pointing. Have Divine Love and you will understand.
edit on 5/19/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Thank you for your thoughtful response Ctophil. I am a big fan of Lucifer as the "enlightener" advocate (he knew his fate as the perceived hated dark one and took that responsibility for all time); after all his purpose was to bring 'free will' to the human. He did so without convening a council with the other 'Arch Angles' or Angels as one knows biblically (SO WHAT) 'the plan' never the less was, Lucifer on his own caused a shakeup (non disclosure of intent) to thwart the horrible potential everlasting realm existing of "passivity rules", the idea of humans being perpetual 'children' forever and subject to possible slave ownership"; by whom? those that we already are aware of from Sumerian cuneform written artifacts. Michael and Lucifer had to represent both polarities of good vs evil so that when both archetypes met there would hopefully be an achievement that meets in the middle, or the teeder todder fulcrum of PERFECT BALANCE. The whole idea was to rid this world of its polaristic tendencies, removing archetypes that for some reason lend themselves to the negative aspect; energy/food for those that are in control and cannot stomach love energy (they cant digest it because it does not suit the frequency they vibrate at; but instead feed on chaotic negative/strife/confusion/hateful energy). It is in their best interests to continue to promote war and confusion which causes me to ask the question "WHO IS IN CHARGE HERE?"; because they need to be FIRED (management needs to step up their game); and don't think they are not here watching all of this and have formulated a solution. Alright; the ideas of this metaphor taking place in the physical mimic 'forces' acting upon each other in the subatomic realms; these are Bible Primer BOOK STORIES that describe how matter/energy reacts to itself/combines or repels subatomic particles; just as Grimms, Hans Christian Anderson and Mother Goose told you parables about the perils of being a child in this uncertain world.

edit on 19-5-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Number 27? Mystery? Kabbalah and the Etz ha-Chayim:

When you construct the Etz ha-Chayim you do so by drawing four intersecting circles along a vertical line where the distance equals the radius. This produces a geometric figure divided into 27 line sections. There are 22 consonants and 5 basic vowel sounds a, e, i, o, u in Hebrew. 27 in total. If you add the five final consonants you get 32, perhaps the most enigmatic number of Hebrew mysticism. In chapter 1 of Genesis Elohim is written 32 times which is supposed to show how God used 22 letters and 10 numerals to create the world. 27 is also a perfect cube, 3 x 3 x 3 or 3^3.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join