It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mysteries of Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: zardust
Have you seen the Truman Show, the movie with Jim Carrey where he's inside a tv studio and doesn't know it, but finally sails through a storm and all obstacles to reach the edge of reality, which looks like it goes on but is just a clever paint job (the matrix/veiled mind/wool pulled over the eyes)? What does he do? knocks on the wall and a door opens, and he is born into the real world. .

excellent movie…..exactly…..the physical realm is the Matrix.It is only "real" because of mans limited perception.Unlike Truman there is nothing mankind can do to find the door.All doors are being made and opened for them not BY them.The Matrix is ALL built on Belief Systems….religion..ALL is religion.There is NOTHING anyone can do to escape it….it IS their perception of reality THROUGH their Belief System.The anointing(christ) is the revelation(doors opening) to a glimpse of beyond the realm of imperception (hades) the valley of the shadow of death into LIFE.But that's all it can ever be IN the matrix of the physical realm.

I hope no offense is taken when I speak of darkened mind, for it is not just "unbelievers" or people who don't exactly see things the way I do. I carry around this dead man with me too. Ego, pride, selfishness, un-lovingness towards others, condemnation are all a battle daily for me. These are all manifestations of the Carnal Mind, the mind of the Beast, the mind of Adam. We daily put to death the deeds of the flesh, this only happens by submitting to the Spirit, love, joy, peace patience etc etc, putting on the Mind of Christ, walking according to the Spirit.

The creator God has "sown" seeds of Truth into pop culture.The matrix of LIFE is deep an infinitely dimensional.Man has not even been born yet.

What I highlighted in red (for blood) is what I see as the Flesh/Adam/Beast. That is mankind's empire. The kingdom that Jesus said his was not of. The green is the Logos, "the Lord/Logos is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty". Just as the chaff is to the grain, or the wood hay and stubble to gold, silver and precious jewels.

The mind of flesh/adam/red/earth which is the source of the kingdom of the Beast, with its whore church that promotes separation, Priest vs. Layman, Royal vs. Peasant, Congressmen, Senators, Kings, Popes, men who place themselves above other men. This is the chaff, the wood hay and stubble, the veil.
For me any bloodline is null and void through the physical reproduction process. That is the seed of Adam, the old man, or Cain the murderer, or Esau (also called adam/Edom) the hairy one(the goat skin veil), or Saul the man who was a "head above the rest of Israel/Carnal Mind", or Hagar the bondwoman, or the Law on Stone (of sin and death), Or the earthly Jerusalem, also called Sodom and egypt or Mystery Babylon.

Yes….the beast kingdom of Adam(adamah/ red clay…….mankind) is the veil of belief.The double minded man who's life is death.The veil of Religion that is believed in faith by mans "Belief System" will be destroyed at the wide gate of destruction…The Lake of Fire.Many will say in that day "did we not do many miracles in your name."….The disease of religion is impossible to cure it can only be destroyed.Unfortunately most will not have it destroyed in this physical age…nor the next.As Yahoshua said ''be careful how you hear''.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Rex282

I'm pretty much in agreement with most of what you wrote in this reply, but I disagree with this

You are having things revealed to you so please do not take offense however this is not one of them.This is eastern religion the "mysticism" of religion.NONE have been resurrected nor will be resurrected if they have not died in the physical realm.Yahoshua clearly stated this when he said "unless a seed dies it can bear no fruit".The mind of "christ" is the new mind of the new man that has been born anew and NONE have it.It is NOT the "mind of "Jesus" it is the mind of the new man.That age has not happened(appeared) yet.All that HAVE DIED are in the realm of death.None have been resurrected that is the new birth which ALL of mankind is either in the pre conception stage(have not been sowed with the seed of life) or in the process of conception(salvation) none have been born anew past tense even the apostles weren't.

I do not believe we must die in the physical realm to resurrect. Otherwise why would Paul say "be transfigured by the renewing of your mind"?

Or "behold I tell you a mystery, we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed(transfigured/resurrected).

Also "But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed(transfigured) into the same image from glory to glory, just as from the Lord, the Spirit."

Now your defining of Christ is correct when we speak of Christ it is the Wisdom and Power of God, the anointing of our HEAD. (Psalm 133 resurrection of the dead--Dew of Hermon--Anointing OIl flowing down the head of the High Priest).

Look at the resurrection in 1 Cor 15
20But now Christ has been raised from the dead, the first fruits of those who are asleep. 21For since by a man came death, by a man also came the resurrection of the dead. 22For as in Adam all die, so also in Christ all will be made alive. 23But each in his own order: Christ the first fruits, after that those who are Christ’s at His coming, 24then comes the end, when He hands over the kingdom to the God and Father, when He has abolished all rule and all authority and power

The word 'order' is tagamet, meaning a military squadron. Here we see 3 Orders.

Christ the first fruits, this corresponds to the Barley harvest aka Passover

Those who are his at his coming is the church which is the Wheat harvest aka Pentecost

The subjected powers and authority are the "unbelievers" which is the grape harvest aka Tabernacles

The Christed first fruits are those who have been beheaded for refusing to worship the beast (the image of Adam), aka the Overcomers who are given a new name/nature, new clothes, a crown

And while we've only received the down payment, there are those who have had resurrection experiences, though we are still weighed down in the flesh body. Not of anything done by man, like you said, there is no working, just a laying down "entering His rest".

I appreciate your contribution here, I think we are pretty close to each other in understanding, just a different view of when. I'll say that a majority of my view begins with this statement.

"We are now seated with Christ in the heavenly places"

edit: I just read your other post where you said about the Matrix and us having glimpses out of it, that is pretty inline with what I'm saying I think.
edit on 14 5 2014 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ctophil

Hi and thanks for the reply. I believe there is a continued growing for all. From glory to glory. I would classify myself as a pan-en-theist. God in All. The level of understanding or of lack thereof corresponding to different veils and the different courts of the temple. At the same time we are all one body.

And the two shall become one flesh, this is a great mystery concerning Christ and the Church
The mystery hidden… that he is creating one new man out of jew and gentile.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Oh woe to the egotistical mind that places value on words! Knowledge does not gain one access into Heaven, only devoted service to God's will and proper discernment of the cyclical humans psychological distortions may awaken the Spirit within.

That which is born of flesh is flesh (knowledge, as it dies with the physical manifest), that which is born of Spirit is Spirit (ones devotion to God through the disciplined act of Self-introspection and discernment of Jesus' teachings).

You speak of such vast concepts of word but lack the awareness of your own ignorance. An ignorant mind will never comprehend the teachings of Christ. If you would like to challenge this notion I will make fool of your ego as example of your ignorance.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: EviLCHiMP

If you would like to challenge this notion I will make fool of your ego as example of your ignorance.

Said 'I" your Ego, will make a fool of this little one. My friend, I'm not sure what I said that brings this Ire from you, but you should be writing to yourself, as you have not seen past your own ego. That man that rose up in you bringing strife and the need to knock down another, to show how great your knowledge is.

By the way I have never spoken of knowledge being the key to anything. If I have the knowledge is only:

6For God, who said, “Light shall shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.

Where do we see glory and the face? In the previous chapter speaking of the unveiled faces reflecting the glory of the Lord in a mirror.

Honestly what you've just wrote is very much what I've been saying, but obviously you think your view is superior, or that mine is inferior, no problem.

Shalom

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   

If you would like to challenge this notion I will make fool of your ego as example of your ignorance.

Said 'I" your Ego, will make a fool of this little one. My friend, I'm not sure what I said that brings this Ire from you, but you should be writing to yourself, as you have not seen past your own ego. That man that rose up in you bringing strife and the need to knock down another, to show how great your knowledge is.

By the way I have never spoken of knowledge being the key to anything. If I have the knowledge is only:

6For God, who said, “Light shall shine out of darkness,” is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the Light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.

Where do we see glory and the face? In the previous chapter speaking of the unveiled faces reflecting the glory of the Lord in a mirror.

Honestly what you've just wrote is very much what I've been saying, but obviously you think your view is superior, or that mine is inferior, no problem.

Shalom

My view is the view of my Lord, you do not know me so you have only my words to judge such as the ignorant judgments you have placed upon the Holy Spirit. If you were a man of God you would be spreading Truth with loving intent. Are you proclaiming your love for the Lord? No, therefore you are not one with the Holy Spirit.

Edit: and please if you perceive the usage of the word "I" as egotistical you truly are a hypocrite. Even Jesus spoke with "I" because one does not lose awareness of the purpose of this manifestation after enlightenment. Therefore in your own ignorance you proclaimed Jesus as being a hypocrite.

I am one with you so please do not mistake my words for hostility, I am merely opening up your eyes. Meditate and have Faith in God, he will show you signs and lead you appropriately. Our Lord is truly the most loving to those who ask for his guidance with utmost Faith.
edit on 14-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Um, ok I guess my little inside joke with myself didn't go over. The word translated as 'I' in the New Testament is Ego. I was pointing out to you that your egotistical attempt to prove me wrong, and thus yourself right was a little ironic. That is what ego does.

Can you tell me where I'm not spreading truth with loving intent? Can you tell me where I have challenged someone, or told them that they know nothing, or said that I am the expert. Please can you?

My brother, I share what I see. And usually I throw in copious IMO's and I believe, and the way I see it, because I am not completely sure of anything. I admit I may be wrong, my views keep changing, growing, refining. I have not challenged anyone to a debate, or tried to bring anyone down. The reason I spend hours writing out what "I see", is in hope to share the beauty of the Glory of God.

I'm not sure what you're speaking of in regards to Ignorant judgements of the Holy Spirit, and not being one with the Holy Spirit. If you could be more specific in your objections to what I'm sharing that might help.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Um, ok I guess my little inside joke with myself didn't go over. The word translated as 'I' in the New Testament is Ego. I was pointing out to you that your egotistical attempt to prove me wrong, and thus yourself right was a little ironic. That is what ego does.

Can you tell me where I'm not spreading truth with loving intent? Can you tell me where I have challenged someone, or told them that they know nothing, or said that I am the expert. Please can you?

My brother, I share what I see. And usually I throw in copious IMO's and I believe, and the way I see it, because I am not completely sure of anything. I admit I may be wrong, my views keep changing, growing, refining. I have not challenged anyone to a debate, or tried to bring anyone down. The reason I spend hours writing out what "I see", is in hope to share the beauty of the Glory of God.

I'm not sure what you're speaking of in regards to Ignorant judgements of the Holy Spirit, and not being one with the Holy Spirit. If you could be more specific in your objections to what I'm sharing that might help.

My friend because you are not spreading knowledge from experience, you are taking the words of other beings and making presumptions with them which truthfully will keep you trapped in the cycles of reincarnation. One who is truly born in Spirit does not require knowledge made of this World for he sees all through the knowing of the Soul. Your intentions are righteous but you are not perceiving the Truths in Jesus' messages. I want whats best not for your body but for your Soul.

I apologize for mistaking your sense of humor, more often then not it is truly difficult to ascertain someones intentions correctly through text.
edit on 14-5-2014 by EviLCHiMP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

a reply to: veteranhumanbeing

I don't know if he was actually an essence as his teachings are pretty different from what we know of the Essenes, though there are similarities also. John the Baptist was likely an Essene. If Jesus was an Essene I think that was just a foundation or husk. I did look at the similarities between the Therepeutae, of which the Essenes are thought to be associated with, and Jesus, specifically Eshmun.

YOU don't know Jesus was an Essene. I KNOW HE WAS; and what that schooling entailed (clue here the study of the Talmud was not the major focus at all if only to understand whom the potential enemies were). Foundation would have been the Judaic religious practices and Roman Law they lived under at that time? No, I am saying the foundation was the Egyptian mystery schools that were stolen by Moses when he was in Egypt (rescued as a foundling, really?) and reinterpreted as the "Tree of Life" in Hebraic style (THIS WAS AN EGYPTION TRADITION BORROWED); here is the problem; they only got it half right as in when stolen ran for their spiritual lives. NO JEWISH SLAVES ever existed in Egypt this is a lie perpetuated by the Book of Exodus. The Egyptians were a prosperous people and never had a need for enslaving; they were 6th dimensional beings and far above and beyond such ridiculous contemplations of the idea of ownership of another human being.

[I]Zardust[/I]So I'm not saying that there were foundations that he grew around and influenced him.

BUT and I think you agree with me that Direct communication with the Father is where he received all that he had. But alas that is what the Mysteries were geared toward.

Part of the schooling of the Qabala is to regain the use of the pineal gland and have direct telepathy to the Absolute Unbounded Oneness/the all that is and all that isn't (everything and nothing as it is not a physical being; just an idea that it had in to create the human).

[I]Zardust[/I]Have you read any Margaret Barker? She has a lot to say in regards to the Essenes and Gnostics, she is positive about them as opposed to most mainstream christian theologians. And she is widely accepted as an authority on the OT and Ancient Israel.

I have not. That name has not been brought to my attention before; perhaps I have a more direct method of communication regarding the distinctions between Christians and their true connections to the Essenes/Gnostics. YOU REALISE THIS AT LEAST: Jesus was not a Christian.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: EviLCHiMP
Oh woe to the egotistical mind that places value on words! Knowledge does not gain one access into Heaven, only devoted service to God's will and proper discernment of the cyclical humans psychological distortions may awaken the Spirit within.

That which is born of flesh is flesh (knowledge, as it dies with the physical manifest), that which is born of Spirit is Spirit (ones devotion to God through the disciplined act of Self-introspection and discernment of Jesus' teachings).
You speak of such vast concepts of word but lack the awareness of your own ignorance. An ignorant mind will never comprehend the teachings of Christ. If you would like to challenge this notion I will make fool of your ego as example of your ignorance.

Ego is mans bane of existence, that encompasses pride/fear/self importance; the bottom rungs of survival instinct (animalistic); and because one is so consumed with mere survival in this world of Chaos and over stimulation of the senses/distractions who has time to contemplate ones own reason for existence, our place in the world and most importantly our relationship to the binary being (of no thing and everything) that decided to create down stepping with vibrations slower heavier and heavier the final formation of matter resulting in US as its ultimate expression (aside here; Hello ctophil).

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

My friend because you are not spreading knowledge from experience, you are taking the words of other beings and making presumptions with them which truthfully will keep you trapped in the cycles of reincarnation.

hmm...

My view is the view of my Lord, you do not know me so you have only my words to judge such as the ignorant judgments you have placed upon the Holy Spirit.

I think you're well meaning but please don't make assumptions.

And how should I communicate the things that are experienced? In a written medium across cyberspace without the personal relationship, and without visual language it is more than difficult to express hyper dimensional realities (especially those of us who are challenged in the writing department).

Should I go on boasting about Revelations and Visions? Should I show you how spiritual I am by how many spiritual experiences I have? Should I expect you to believe me, who I don't know at all? Should I throw my pearls before swine?

I stopped sharing the most holy things that have been revealed in me a long time ago on the internet. I'm going to use someone else's words here again "he did not entrust himself to them".

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I have not. That name has not been brought to my attention before; perhaps I have a more direct method of communication regarding the distinctions between Christians and their true connections to the Essenes/Gnostics. YOU REALISE THIS AT LEAST: Jesus was not a Christian.

this direct connection are you speaking of personal revelations? or of secret teachings/writings? If the latter I'd keep the secret
If the former I'll have to take your word on it for now

Btw, one of Barker's main "things" is that Jesus was a Merkav Mystic

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

I don't know if he was actually an essence as his teachings are pretty different from what we know of the Essenes, though there are similarities also. John the Baptist was likely an Essene. If Jesus was an Essene I think that was just a foundation or husk. I did look at the similarities between the Therepeutae, of which the Essenes are thought to be associated with, and Jesus, specifically Eshmun.

YOU don't know Jesus was an Essene. I KNOW HE WAS; and what that schooling entailed (clue here the study of the Talmud was not the major focus at all if only to understand whom the potential enemies were). Foundation would have been the Judaic religious practices and Roman Law they lived under at that time? No, I am saying the foundation was the Egyptian mystery schools that were stolen by Moses when he was in Egypt (rescued as a foundling, really?) and reinterpreted as the "Tree of Life" in Hebraic style (THIS WAS AN EGYPTION TRADITION BORROWED); here is the problem; they only got it half right as in when stolen ran for their spiritual lives. NO JEWISH SLAVES ever existed in Egypt this is a lie perpetuated by the Book of Exodus. The Egyptians were a prosperous people and never had a need for enslaving; they were 6th dimensional beings and far above and beyond such ridiculous contemplations of the idea of ownership of another human being.

Part of the schooling of the Qabala is to regain the use of the pineal gland and have direct telepathy to the Absolute Unbounded Oneness/the all that is and all that isn't (everything and nothing as it is not a physical being; just an idea that it had in to create the human).

[I]Zardust[/I]Have you read any Margaret Barker? She has a lot to say in regards to the Essenes and Gnostics, she is positive about them as opposed to most mainstream christian theologians. And she is widely accepted as an authority on the OT and Ancient Israel.

Greetings, Vethumanbeing. With my Unity Love, I agree that Master Jesus was an Essene as I have done so in the past. I must reiterate here for a new audience. He was and is my personal teacher. I AM One with the Master, therefore my communication is also directly with him. So let me further elaborate about the Pineal Gland. It is the 3rd Eye as some people talk about. In a "normal" person on Earth, the Pineal Gland looks just like an eye, and it has shrunk to the size of a pea. Just like any muscle in your body, if you don't use it, the muscle will shrink. As you continue to use it to say communicate with the Masters and Angels of the 5th Dimension, then it will grow and become the size of your regular eyes.

Another thing is that the 3rd Eye's default position is it looks straight up into the Heavens. It does this so that the eye can retrieve God's Light down so you can stay alive. Those who have read my posts and threads, I spoke about how everybody get Light from above. Otherwise, you would be dead. But most people only gather enough light to stay alive, not use it to increase your body's Light in order to heal, change water into wine or tea, change the weather, or other miracles. With spiritual training, you can rotate the eye to either look forward or back up again to perform psychic abilities (seeing into the past, remote viewing, etc.). So in essence, it is an eye that allows you to see into the higher dimensions. But this is only the beginning. You can also enhance your other senses such as hearing that allows you to hear sounds of the 4th and higher dimensions. Using all these senses, you can communicate with higher beings, as well as directly with God, i.e. your Higher Self. I speak of higher beings and such, but we are ALL ONE with God.

I'm sure you already know this, Vethumanbeing. But I wanted to use this opportunity to explain some mysteries to the general public. We are living in a time period of transition to higher consciousness. It is due time for the people of this planet to finish up their mission on physical Earth and come back to God's True Reality (Unity, Oneness).

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
A little paragraph on 1st temple symbolism by Margaret Barker

In the temple, those who mystically stood in heaven were standing in the holy of holies which represented the state outside time and matter, the state of unity that lay beyond and so, in a sense before, the material creation. In the temple this state was hidden behind the veil and because it housed the cherub throne, and it was known as the Kingdom. This is why Jesus said: ‘The Kingdom of God is in the midst of you’ (Luke 17.21). Because it represented Day One of the creation, it represented the source and the beginning, the uncreated divine light. This is where John begins his gospel: ‘In the beginning was the Word... in him was light... and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us...’ In the temple, this was ritualised as the King emerging from the holy of holies.

The ascent to heaven to learn wisdom is the first example of a first temple practice that was obscured in the Masoretic Hebrew text; the second example underlies the Masoretic Hebrew text of Psalm 110.3 which describes - or rather, originally described - the birth of the divine Son. It is now two lines of almost opaque Hebrew, and there have been many attempts to translate them: the AV of the second line is ‘...in the beauties of holiness, from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth’; the RSV has ‘upon the holy mountains. From the womb of the morning, like dew your youth will come to you’. There is no Qumran text to compare, but the Lxx has ‘Among the splendours of the holy ones, From the womb, before the morning star, I brought you forth.’ All the versions agree that the person became a Melchizedek priest by this obscured process, and the presence of Melchizedek is the most likely explanation of the state of the Masoretic Hebrew text.

The word for morning there is M-Shakar, Ben-Shakar is that fallen morning star spoken of in Isa 14 so often. His name is Heylel the light bearer, the one who made the nations tremble

NOT SATAN

Adam, who is the natural bloodline which is the Aaronic priesthood in type. That is the inferior of the Melchizedek priesthood which is a king-priest order.

Both Adam And Jesus are called Morning Stars, Adam left the Holy of Holies(Garden) to this realm of death. Jesus the last Adam entered the Holy of Holies and brought life.

"Pick up your cross and Follow me"

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

[I]Veteranhumanbeing[/I] I have not. That name has not been brought to my attention before; perhaps I have a more direct method of communication regarding the distinctions between Christians and their true connections to the Essenes/Gnostics. YOU REALISE THIS AT LEAST: Jesus was not a Christian.

[I]zardust[/I]this direct connection are you speaking of personal revelations? or of secret teachings/writings? If the latter I'd keep the secret
If the former I'll have to take your word on it for now
Btw, one of Barker's main "things" is that Jesus was a Merkav Mystic[/?]

Yes personal revelations and knowledge of the teachings; no need to keep secret as its out there to be found (just have to look in the right places) its just that no one cares beyond reading the bible that what he studied is available today (very funny you). Hum, Barker might be talking about "Merkav" as being one in/of the knowledge of the creation of a Merkaba vehicle and how it works (this is Egyptian) and probably how he left his body before dying when crucified so as not to experience that horrible death (that is if one believes he was actually crucified and this whole idea was not just a thought overlay to fool generations to come). That vehicle entails spinning tetrahedrons or imagine David's star as being three dimensional and your own body spinning as the center think crystalline shapes. Soul leaves the body and transcends not because the body died but because you wish your being to be in another realm. Its interesting to actually study what Jesus himself did so when he was in Qumran; thanks for the reply.
edit on 16-5-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing If you do that spinning not just in your mind but using your body then there is no telling what spirits around could be free. The trick is knowing what diriction to turn to help out. Hint just look at the direction of the birds that vortex

edit on 16-5-2014 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ctophil I am enjoying your post on here in different threads. Since you speak with him i ask you for a question of sorts just to fullfill my own curiousity if you would induldge. Do your best to explain what link you and vetbeinghuman have and answer why i ask nothing for myself.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   
originally posted by: ctophil
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

ctophilGreetings, Vethumanbeing. With my Unity Love, I agree that Master Jesus was an Essene as I have done so in the past. I must reiterate here for a new audience. He was and is my personal teacher. I AM One with the Master, therefore my communication is also directly with him. So let me further elaborate about the Pineal Gland. It is the 3rd Eye as some people talk about. In a "normal" person on Earth, the Pineal Gland looks just like an eye, and it has shrunk to the size of a pea. Just like any muscle in your body, if you don't use it, the muscle will shrink. As you continue to use it to say communicate with the Masters and Angels of the 5th Dimension, then it will grow and become the size of your regular eyes.

I am glad of that; Christ Consciousness is misunderstood because of the dogma attached to being a Christian; and the strange thing about it is you don't need to be a Christian to understand it (after all Jesus wasn't a Christian that was Pauls deal in creation). You are advanced and then some. I agree with all you say; some believe the quality of water or treatment/food additives has had negative effects upon the pineal gland; particularly fluoride for water (if you had two of them like I do this would be moot). As you say with lack of use it has ceased to be effective as a telepathic gland and has been so for thousands of years (the pineapple has been throughout history used as its metaphor for being).

[I]ctophil[/I]Another thing is that the 3rd Eye's default position is it looks straight up into the Heavens. It does this so that the eye can retrieve God's Light down so you can stay alive. Those who have read my posts and threads, I spoke about how everybody get Light from above. Otherwise, you would be dead. But most people only gather enough light to stay alive, not use it to increase your body's Light in order to heal, change water into wine or tea, change the weather, or other miracles. With spiritual training, you can rotate the eye to either look forward or back up again to perform psychic abilities (seeing into the past, remote viewing, etc.). So in essence, it is an eye that allows you to see into the higher dimensions. But this is only the beginning. You can also enhance your other senses such as hearing that allows you to hear sounds of the 4th and higher dimensions. Using all these senses, you can communicate with higher beings, as well as directly with God, i.e. your Higher Self. I speak of higher beings and such, but we are ALL ONE with God.

Worth repeating and yes, radiation from the sun is life force (coming through the crown chakra to animate the body). Nothing to add here except that people can achieve these revelations if they bothered to take the time to know or experience what created them (its not about scripture reading as the knowledge doesn't exist within those texts FOR A REASON, these are distractions only).

ctophilI'm sure you already know this, Vethumanbeing. But I wanted to use this opportunity to explain some mysteries to the general public. We are living in a time period of transition to higher consciousness. It is due time for the people of this planet to finish up their mission on physical Earth and come back to God's True Reality (Unity, Oneness).

Im glad you contribute with the extreme MMA fighter stance esoteric knowledge despite the normal hands thrown in the air (what, are these people insane response) and we can have a diolog in certain threads that opportune themselves (thankyou Zardust). We absolutely are living in a period of transition to achieve what we are born to do; access the AUO and know we are it as its supreme material embodiment. No one out there to teach the truth about all of this unfortunately.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: veteranhumanbeing If you do that spinning not just in your mind but using your body then there is no telling what spirits around could be free. The trick is knowing what diriction to turn to help out. Hint just look at the direction of the birds that vortex

You spin the two tetrahedrons opposite one another, the third one which is your physical body stays in stasis not moving. 12 points only 8 are spinning. This is done using the area of your brain which houses the pineal (third eye), pituitary, hypothalamus or the donut magnetic field that is created right above the back of your palate and directly behind your oculars; nice bird vortex analogy; a tornado is another one internal vortex spins one way, debree spins the other. The Sufi's are great spinners of the actual body; I don't know their particular method other than as a child experiencing uphoria practicing it and not having a clue why but that it was fun; it works for them to achieve a connection to their/OUR as the same perceived creator of us all.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: ctophil I am enjoying your post on here in different threads. Since you speak with him i ask you for a question of sorts just to fullfill my own curiousity if you would induldge. Do your best to explain what link you and vetbeinghuman have and answer why i ask nothing for myself.

Greetings, friend. I do recognize you from other threads. I believe you are asking me to explain how and why do I establish a connection to Master Jesus, the rest of the Heavenly Hosts and Masters, and some cases with other people in 3rd dimensional reality. Before we continue, this is a complex question that needs a complex answer.

First of all, you need to understand the levels of consciousness on Earth. Remember that I continue to say "We are ONE." The 3rd Dimension is the lowest level of Duality (the 4th is the highest of Duality). Let me review that Duality is a mindset that everything have opposites: Male and Female, Right and Wrong, Good and Evil, etc. You can't help it that we think in Dual messages because we live in a World of Duality. This is known as the Dual Reality. There is a third aspect, which is the center of the Dual concepts. If you have Male and Female, you also have Neutral, neither Male nor Female and neither Good nor Evil. These people who are Neutral don't care about Good nor Evil. They just want to live a "normal" life. So we have Good, Evil, and Neutral. Either way you see it, Neutral is still the opposite of both Good and Evil. These 3 opposites can be called Polarity Consciousness. Polarity is a better definition of our world than Duality, since everything do come in 3s.

Now you ask, "What does that have to do with 'We are ONE?' " Well, the problem with Polarity is that you think in 3 opposites, not ONE. And this Polarity Consciousness in the 3rd Dimension is NOT God's True Reality. God's Reality is Unity, Oneness. And everybody's job is to.... And I repeat, our job is to get back to God's Reality. And getting back to God's Reality is Salvation or Ascension. As I said in the past, there is ONLY ONE Person in the known Universes. And that ONE Person has broken itself into numerous pieces throughout the Cosmos. This includes you and I. This is why we are ONE.

With that knowledge, let me introduce the 3 Levels of Earth Consciousness. There are people on Earth today that represent all 3 levels. The Indigenous Australians or Aborigines are still functioning at the first level (from our early human ancestors). The 2nd Level are people who use technology and working in the industrial world. That is the majority of this planet, yes? The 3rd Level is what is known as Christ Consciousness, or the level that you have to be at to ascend to higher dimensions. It is the beginning Level of Oneness. The Leaders of the Native Americans, Tibetan Masters, and very few secluded people have reached this Level. That means if you reach this Level, you are now functioning at God's Reality. All the Archangels, Masters, and Higher Beings of the 5th Dimension (or higher) function at the Christ Consciousness or higher. So you can not communicate nor become ONE with them unless you reach this Level of Consciousness. God doesn't come to you. You are figuring out how to come to Him. There are 2 more levels in this Universe known as the Melchizedek and Metatron. But you will learn these levels when you have ascended to at least the 4th Dimension.

Remember that Levels of Consciousness are nothing more than frequencies of Light. When you reach a higher state, your Mind and Heart are just changing channels (like on a TV). When you change channels, you will be there in an entirely different reality. You are not going anywhere. You are in the same spot but has changed vibration levels.

Anyways, once you reach Christ Consciousness, you can't help but talk to Higher Beings, such as Master Jesus, Kuthumi, Quan Yin, The Buddhas, or any of the Masters who once were like us and have gone ahead in times past. They are our teachers or mentors who have already done it. They love us and want us to be where they are. And I love you all and also want everybody to return home. So enter the Mind of God (your Heart) today, reach The Christ Mind, and become ONE with me. Namaste.

edit on 5/17/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/17/2014 by ctophil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join