It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Electrification - WITHOUT ELECTRODES - New device - Contactless !!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Blood electrification normally involves placing two whetted felt/cotton type electrodes 5 mm wide by 40 mm long electrodes on the wrist or artery either on the same wrist or both wrists.ankle artery or pulse points can also be used.

it sends microcurrents through blood the effects of which are well documented elsewhere in relation to health issues.

i am not here to discuss/argue about these effects.

many people find using whetted electrodes slightly inconvenient because of the 2 wires.

A German company called AELMED has released a new product called B-HEAL for 80 euros which induces microcurrents in the blood around about 100 microamps without electrodes.

it uses induction coils. ...the word induction coil may frighten some people witless and make them run for the hills.do not be afraid it just a coil of wire.

look in google images for inductions coils.they are simply coils of wire and can look like a toy slinky.

here are the pictures:-

www.aelmed.com...

you can use google translate.

but basically:-

Blood zapper to reach present in the bloodstream bacteria, parasites and viruses and destroy as possible. There are different theories for the treatment and resulting technical designs. Dr. Beck became aware of a patent for the blood electrification of Dr. Steven Kaali and Dr. William D.Lyman from Albert Einstein College of Medicine in New York. He has analyzed the process and developed further so that the blood electrification must no longer outside the body (as in Dr. Kaali and Dr. Lyman) take place. His idea was to place two electrodes on the skin, close to the main artery, and so with about 27V voltage at the electrodes a current flow in the blood between 50μA (0.00005 A) and max. 100μA (0.0001 A), as described in the patent to produce. The procedure by Dr. Beck is not recognized by orthodox medicine.

And like 3-Heal works as a blood zapper?
3-Heal working as the first blood zapper without electrodes. The therapeutic approach of Dr. Beck, after its application, the theory of operation is adapted to the blood electrification is produced by induction. In addition, the immune system is stimulated by proven frequency patterns. The induced current flow in this case is a maximum of 100μA.

The pictures of the device indicate that the handles seem to contain the induction coils.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I got one of these, it will kill off just about anything in the body. voltamp-medical-battery.com...

Voltage kills microbes. It kills the good and bad though. It is a way of treating these things, but it is not used for everything. The coverup of the effectiveness of those old machines should have been deemed a criminal offense. We have the tems machine today and also some electrolyte baths utilizing electric current for some stubborn diseases. I can see this technology being bad if abused or used for the wrong problem.

The thing with this is that plain old excercise, like dancing or tossing a frisby around, raises the electrical activity of the body. But if you are sick, it is not advisable to be exercising. I think that treatment with one of these machines should be done by someone who has researched all of this. A major killoff of bacteria at one time is not good.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I got one of these, it will kill off just about anything in the body. voltamp-medical-battery.com...

Voltage kills microbes. It kills the good and bad though. It is a way of treating these things, but it is not used for everything. The coverup of the effectiveness of those old machines should have been deemed a criminal offense. We have the tems machine today and also some electrolyte baths utilizing electric current for some stubborn diseases. I can see this technology being bad if abused or used for the wrong problem.

The thing with this is that plain old excercise, like dancing or tossing a frisby around, raises the electrical activity of the body. But if you are sick, it is not advisable to be exercising. I think that treatment with one of these machines should be done by someone who has researched all of this. A major killoff of bacteria at one time is not good.

Did you you know you can also use a PLASMA globe as an induction machine.it induces currents in nearby objectslook in youtube.

you can also buy a plasma globe for $10, a lot less than a iphone.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
My question is , does this have an effect on heart cells ? And is their any verifiable evedanc that this works ?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Look into Hulda Clarke. She preceeded these guys in her research and clinical work.her books the most critical being "the cure for all cancers", has all the diagrams and directions how to make your own zapper. She also has details of all the clinical research she did on over a hundred patients before she printed book.her books can be found in any health food store and has been selling off the shelf for 20 years.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

Found this on Wiki....very pertinent to members of this site...."If a tinfoil hat is placed on the globe, capacitive coupling can transfer enough current through the foil to give a small arc burn or light a small lamp connected to earth ground.
en.wikipedia.org...

This actually may work, bacteria don't usually eat live tissue, it needs to be low on energy. Bacteria are not our enemies usually, most live symbiotic with us. If you give your body energy, the bacteria just eat the food in our gut. The frequency of this energy is important though. I have read many articles, real research articles, that address frequency as applied to it's effect on our bodies. Some frequencies, like 60 cycles per second, are not very good. About 63 cycles per second is a lot better. Our government is investigating this research but it may not be cost effective to change things over.

Now these globes, depending on the frequency given off, can be either good or bad for us. I remember those things back in the seventies. Haven't seen one in a long time. Haven't seen a Lava lamp in quite a while either. UV light can also help us, blacklights are UV light. The sun is our best source of health when it is out. I am not afraid of the sun.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I need to build somehthibg like this to see if it can do something to my inoperable brain tumor. I am planning tomstart placing electrodes on my face just to stimulate my facial muscles, not a lot for me to lose in anycase.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellhound604
I need to build somehthibg like this to see if it can do something to my inoperable brain tumor. I am planning tomstart placing electrodes on my face just to stimulate my facial muscles, not a lot for me to lose in anycase.

This can't hurt. Get some beef soup bones and make some soup from them. The cartilage around the bone has some special properties. www.cancer.gov...

There are many research articles addressing the properties of bovine cartilage on the net on this subject. It may keep it from growing, it does not seem to get rid of it totally though, but if it stays small it won't hurt anything being there. It could keep anything from happening for many years, meantime you will die of old age.

P.S. Meaty soup bones from grassfed organic beef aren't much more than the commercial beef. I pay about three bucks a pound for them from a local farmer. They are like little roasts. Cartilage is not fat, it does feel like fat when soft though. Eating them all the time can cause some problems though. Make a pot of soup every two weeks. No medicinal costs, you have to eat anyway.
edit on 10-5-2014 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Might want to look into chloracetate....university of alberta, Edmonton study......reduces tumours quickly and is safe enough they give it to babies for a birth condition......
cancer can be cured....
also look up mms.org peace

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks for that. I can remember reading about it many years ago, will follow it up again

To the OP. Sorry for hijacking the thread. Will keep quiet now

edit on 10/5/2014 by Hellhound604 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellhound604 A chemical found in the cartiledge of chicken...highest in the dark meat areas...is good for treating viruses. It is heat stable. They have known chicken broth made from the dark meat of chicken is good for your health for thousands of years. Both fish bone broth and chicken broth are used in China and many older countries extensively. The crap we usually buy from the store is usually soy based flavored chemicals, not medicine. I am sure the organic broths may be better. But they cost three times as much. I bet the canned broth from the sixties, when cancer rates were lower, was all real broth. No wonder our cancer and tumor rate has gone up so much.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

Thanks. Interesting.

Reminds me of Dr Rife and his machine.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

why don't you try nigella sative oil and seeds or cannabis oil for your brain tumor?

loads of info as these 2 products and can cross the blood brain barrier.

here is something to get you started.

www.naturalnews.com...

top topics

join