It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops continuously raid man's home looking for him; the suspect died in 2006

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

oh, so the son of a bitch thinks he can die & hide under the floorboards, does he!?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This might be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

But then again, mom still gets bill collector calls on my decade long dead dad's medical bills (we aren't paying bills that we sued for and won in a mesothelioma case).

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Thats what you get when encourage low IQ to be police.

This is what im picturing US cops more and more as:

edit on 10-5-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
oh, so the son of a bitch thinks he can die & hide under the floorboards, does he!?

It's only a matter of time until they have special exhumation teams to flashbang corpses and clear coffins.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
They probably only do this after his name comes up as having cast a ballot in an election.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
His heinous crime?
Turn style jumping....

I'm pretty sure if the contact John Edwards, he can ask the defendant about it...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The ineptitude of many police departments is amazing.

I think its largely due to the fact that Police type jobs are designed to attract "yes men" and "duty fulfiller" personality types, the ones which are less likely to question the status quo, show initiative and stand up to superiors.

Hence the ineptitude just carries on, using antiquated systems and continuing with antiquated views. Rather amusing yet also worrying simultaneously.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have a good idea that someone has assumed the dead guys identity(Ghosting) and because there is still activity on the dead guys SS# or bank accounts in his name the cops still believe the guy is still alive.

Ghosting is no longer as easy as it once was.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Low Iq- check, hire aggressive idiots- check, train them poorly- check, free pass to do whatever- check and here we are with morons in blue armed and dangerous while given a green light on terrorizing people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join