It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops continuously raid man's home looking for him; the suspect died in 2006

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This one takes persistence to new levels.

The New York PD is *Still* after somebody even though he died in 2006 !!

They keep "raiding" the house he lived in and the family even put a copy of his death certificate on the door.

But they *Still* keep kicking it in.

Fox News reports a story that just won’t stay dead. NYPD won’t stop raiding the former home of James Jordan Sr. Although Jordan died eight years ago; the cops still want to talk to him.

Jordan died in 2006 of diabetes, but cops have raided his former Brooklyn home more than a dozen times since his death. Jordan’s widow Karen told the NY Post that she has told the police several times that James is dead.

Cops continuously raid man's home looking for him; the suspect died in 2006

Are they Mad at Somebody?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

the definition of stupidity...doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result....the lowered IQ's for police are doing wonders

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This is a very apt description of the mindlessness that the public servants have cultivated over decades....its rampant everywhere.....
I think these are the true victims of the social engineering programs of the late 1970s and beyond....
The programming stuck into their brains so hard that theres no room for anything else.....
Give them a list of options and they are dumbfounded.....
I weep for the education system that mass produces these potato heads....

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If ever there were a case to sue the police dept, this would be it. 12 raids on a dead man? C'mon, who's doing the police record keeping here? Gerbils?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   
The widow should give them his new address at the graveyard .. let them figure it out from there..

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
we tolerate raids on people's homes where there is NOT imminent threat of death.

How have we as Americans allowed that to even happen. Unless there is someone actively being harmed, raiding a home is UN-American.

it is more sad there are so many coward traitors willing to assault the Bill of Rights for the 3 P's. paycheck/pension/prestige.

It is all so sickening to know there are so MANY REDCOATS receiving our tax money to ATTACK us.

a raid on a home is AN ATTACK!

end the raids!! unless there is certain death about to happen inside.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: HanzHenry

What the cops are doing here is very stupid, what you are suggesting is just as bad.

Sorry we couldn't capture the drug dealer, he wouldn't let us in so we had to leave.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

What the cops are doing here is very stupid, what you are suggesting is just as bad.

Sorry we couldn't capture the drug dealer, he wouldn't let us in so we had to leave.

before the police state this is how it was. drug laws are ANTI - Constitution on their face. They are ANTI- Liberty.

and police used to stakeout a place and wait for them to leave.

You are condoning a police state. 60 years ago, cops would of been shot for raiding someone's home. Too bad that still doesn't happen.

You are so blinded by Tyranny. do you have any idea what the Castle Doctrine is?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

the definition of stupidity...doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result....the lowered IQ's for police are doing wonders

Dr. Skinner made that the definition of insanity also, my friend. But the
IQ is definitely helping things along too. Stupid AND legendary
denial are an unbeatable one-two punch... time for bed. This one's
gonna give me nightmares for at least a week... they've got guns too.

Maybe if they want to talk to this guy, they could set up a pool in the
General Fund for Metaphysical Events and do a seance on Lou Gehrig's
birthday. Hey I'd pitch in $75 just for the chance Lou would pooch around
the Ouija pointer with the fountain pen stuck through it for an a-graph!
I'd immediately roll the scribble over on eBay: and buy enough single malt
Scotch to make this scenario make sense. I'm sorry X... no there ain't enough

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I would be willing to bet (anonymously, of course) that the cops keep receiving provocative tips from the IRS...
They just do not give up...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

A more elegant solution might involve watching the dealers movements and patterns for a few days, then -- taking him down while he is busy doing something normal, like waiting in line at a drive-thru for his morning coffee.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
It sounds like they're using their own stupidity as justification and cover for raiding the place over and over again. They're probably not looking for the dead guy at all, and are there illegally for another reason entirely.

Just a hunch. But it wouldn't surprise me if they really are just that dense (in fact, that probably is the case).

As long as they have someone to intimidate (or a dog to shoot), what do they care?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

insanity and stupidity sort of go hand in hand

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Clearly is a ghost raid

Ill find the exit on my on thank you

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:38 AM
link   
America .

the world is watching

and shaking their heads in disbelief

are you all really that dumb ?

.. I guess the cops are going to have to accept that this one got away
without being shot eight times , at point blank ....etc etc.

oh point blank , mmm

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
A few of my dead relatives were alive in many data bases for about three years after passing away. In some data right now my deceased grandfather, gone for 27 years, is still alive at 103.

The old information persists and gets added to by way of assumptions.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Before I bought a house this was one of my biggest concerns moving from apartment to apartment.

To save money I often went with slumlord apartments in less than ideal neighborhoods and it was essentially guaranteed that the apartment became available because the previous tenant either went to prison or is on the run trying to remain out of prison.

Luckily the handful of times people did come looking for previous tenants they were respectful and polite and chose to knock and talk rather than kick and shoot.

Being a dog owner compounded the fears.

Having bought a house finally the thought is still there in the back of my mind that either somebody will come looking for a previous owner, the address will be connected to an estranged and pshyco ex or the moron cops will simply get an address wrong and shoot me dead anyway.

I never think about crime as very simple and common sense measures can reduce the chances of you being a victim of crime to nearly nil. However there is absolutely nothing I can do to reduce the chances of being victim to police stupidity. It very literally can happen to anyone at anytime anywhere.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

A more elegant solution might involve watching the dealers movements and patterns for a few days, then -- taking him down while he is busy doing something normal, like waiting in line at a drive-thru for his morning coffee.

Yeah but that's not ooh-rah tacticool and doesnt make for awesome stories to tell among your fellow psychopaths.

Gotta be real manly and kick in doors, drag teenage girls out into the street and shoot chihuahuas in their crates.

You know, real man stuff.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

75% of the prison population is made up of victimless non-violent crime suspects. Stop the stupid drug war maybe?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: manna2

That might eliminate 75% of the jobs.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join