It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of the Space Brothers (Part III): The Nation of Islam, and the Unarians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Btw, if I remember correctly, Zeus was the God that would send people to the underworld and is also mischievous , which usually were sent to Tatarus, where Hades is just waiting to do his Job. And when he done, he chills in the Elysium field, drinking a nice cold soda.

How familiar of a concept.

I didnt understand any of this.. lol probably u read some western comics or something.

As for the cross symbol, yes it is not a christianity symbol. Its very ancient and it was the way they built the bases of a house. Later on, other races used it as a torturing procedure...

Also there is references that its the symbol of Zeus

here is a website, you may use a website translator to read it, but there is some pictures. Minoans used it allot. proteus-protos.blogspot.gr...

There is statues from Greece even 3000-5000bc with cross. The today flag of greece have a cross with blue stripes, but the ancient one was a circle and in the middle was a cross, the symbol of Zeus or AL. In ancient years zodiacs never existed, only in astronomy. So it represents the symbolism of systems in the universe, its not zodiac. In ancient prayers AL is the consuss sun, the center of existanse a sun that is not burning and its the source. Zeus represents the material form of our GOD the father of all, our father.

Zodiac thing came after, related to magick... by kronian races. And as u can see, the original is 13, not 12 they promote. Thats why eastern races hate number 13 as well.

Also number 13 is universall, there is no solar system with more than 13 planets. The maximum number of planets a solar system can have, is up to 13.
edit on 11-5-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

Dam right I did.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ispyed
Wow. Good post. So its Scientology for muslims!! Glad they are not missing out on the fun.

Haha brilliant

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   
No they always had that... I dont know about the new morphs (religions), because many different religions may pop out with space-alien essense, but promoting different gods... The reference about Ouranians ( Oyranos = sky), is very very ancient dogon tribe, etc. Ouranos is a hellenic word. I think enclish is Uranus (planet) and they call them like it beause they came from the skies. Also they love the first Sibila Erythraia and in mythology, Erythraia was the sister of Apollonas, Erythraia naming comes from - dark skin, so here is also the theory, why black people believe that Apollonas or Jesus in modern religions is Black.

And here is an information related with my prev comments. In our references after Apollonas killed and destroyed many of the "fallen" in the moon, he gave orders how to built his temple. Thats why ALL Apollonas temples pointing Seirius star system. (and thats why Khazaars changed his name into Apolyon and call him as god of destruction and all the rest... )

I am surprised that they combined islam with Oyranians, thats a teratomorph. Because Islam comes from Judaism, Judaism comes from the eastern gods (khazaars, ancient chinese) dragonian gods. Their 4 celestial gods Bixi's (monkey, dragon, turtle and tiger I think)

Many religions combined many different things, but its a bad coctail, because they merge the good and the bad alltogether and people dont know what is what... ) What they try to do is, to lead you or make you believe, that everything is rulled under their god.

After reading all these above, you understand why, everything is a bad coctail.
edit on 13-5-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join