It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Return of the Space Brothers (Part III): The Nation of Islam, and the Unarians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Space Brothers and the Cult of the UFO

Part III: The Nation of Islam, and the Unarians

Continuing on, if you haven't already, check out the first 2 threads in this series:

Only a few will be Saved: Space Brothers, and the Cult of the UFO (Part 1)
Space Brothers and the Cult of the UFO (Part II): the Big Weird - Scientology

Who are the Nation of Islam?

The Nation of Islam (NOI) are a religion formed by Wallace D. Fard Muhammad in 1930. Stated goals of the NOI are to :

en.wikipedia.org...

to teach the downtrodden and defenseless Black people a thorough Knowledge of God and of themselves, and to put them on the road to Self-Independence with a superior culture and higher civilization than they had previously experienced.”

Often controversial, the NOI have been accused of being both black supremacist, and antisemitic. The 'nation' part comes from the teachings that the black people are part of a nation, and that slavery denied these people their religion, culture, and history. They believe that slavery as experienced by the black people is a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy, and that they are in fact, the seed of Abraham.

Where are the UFOs?

So what exactly does the Nation of Islam have to do with UFOs? Elijah Muhammad speaks of a Mother Plane or Wheel, as seen by the prophet Ezekiel in the Hebrew Bible.

Now as I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the earth beside the living creatures, one for each of the four of them. As for the appearance of the wheels and their construction: their appearance was like the gleaming of beryl. And the four had the same likeness, their appearance and construction being as it were a wheel within a wheel. When they went, they went in any of their four directions without turning as they went. And their rims were tall and awesome, and the rims of all four were full of eyes all around. —Ezekiel 1:15–18 (ESV)

Louis Farrakhan elaborates upon this;

en.wikipedia.org...

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Mother Plane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Ezekiel, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a cloud by day but a pillar of fire by night. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the Original scientists. It took $15 billion in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane, and the Bible says that it never makes turns. Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. He said there are 1,500 small wheels in this Mother Wheel, which is a half mile by a half mile [800 m by 800 m]. This Mother Wheel is like a small human-built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs.

That Mother Wheel is a dreadful-looking thing. White folks are making movies now to make these planes look like fiction, but it is based on something real. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that Mother Plane is so powerful that with sound reverberating in the atmosphere, just with a sound, she can crumble buildings. —Louis Farrakhan, The Divine Destruction of America: Can She Avert It?

For more about the Nation of Islam and UFOs, see here;

www.rawstory.com...

And for those who can be bothered;

More weirdness : The Unarius Academy of Science

The website io9.com call them 'the most awesomely bad UFO cult ever', and as far as UFO cults go, they are pretty bad. They were founded in Los Angeles in 1954 by husband and wife Ernest and Ruth Norman. Apparently Ernest was the reincarnation of Jesus Christ himself, as well as the archangel Raphiel, and his darling wife the incarnation of the archangel Uriel. Not content with simply being Uriel, she decided she was also the reincarnation of Confucious, the Mona Lisa, and Poseidon.

As far as UFO cults go, they've pretty much got it all. Not dissimilar to the Aetherius Society, and the Raelians (to be covered in the future), channeling plays a big part in what they believe. According to wikipedia;

en.wikipedia.org...

Unarius is an acronym for "Universal Articulate Interdimensional Understanding of Science". The founder, and subsequent "channels" and "sub-channels", have written books filled with channeled dissertations from alleged advanced intelligent beings that exist on higher frequency planes. Over 100 volumes have been published since 1954.

So what do they believe?

The Unarians do not see themselves as a religion, but rather a science. Like many UFO cult/regions , they believe in the immortality of the soul, and of course reincarnation. Also, they believe in ancient alien civilisations that inhabited our solar system who are of course more advanced than humans in every way. Back to wikipedia;

While they seem to have similarity to the Aetherius Society or to Raëlism, as they emphasize "space brothers" who will come from the stars in 33 spaceships to improve humanity, these beliefs are not held by all Unarians and in fact, are discounted by many as contradictory to true Unarian principles

It was predicted that these 33 ships would land in 2001 by some Unarians. They didn't!

For more on the Unariuns there is a rather long movie on YouTube, for those with the time and inclination. Included here are 2 pieces on the Unarians.

For more on the Unarians;

dangerousminds.net...
www.roadsideamerica.com...
io9.com...
edit on 9-5-2014 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Wow. Good post. So its Scientology for muslims!! Glad they are not missing out on the fun.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Where on Earth do I sign up? Can I say you referred me? Will I get some kind of discount?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Oh joy another installment!

Is Heaven Gate next?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Nice little collection of threads you have going on the subject! I propose you do The galactic federation of light next XP

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheToastmanCometh
Oh joy another installment!

Is Heaven Gate next?

Not next - there's a way to go before we get near Heaven's Gate.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Louis Farrakhan is a lunatic but at the same time this cult is not any different that any other religion. Its scientoligy with a hip hop feel appeal to it .... Yeahhhh boiiiiii.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold
The Unarians do not see themselves as a religion, but rather a science.

I thought I'd be clever and say 'scientology for black muslims' ... but everyone else already beat me to it. Seriously though .. pretty wonky stuff, IMHO. I don't know how folks come up with these things.
edit on 5/10/2014 by FlyersFan because: word

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

wow, "they" this kind of a race, always stills titles... Ouranus is the generation of humans "who came from the skies" and basically is the humans with blood type O (at least a small part of them, because its much more things beyond blood type).

But through our mythology, when Zeus created this race, the dna is indestructible. Whatever the abominations (fallens) do to manipulate and merge the DNA code, it reconstruct it self and comes into the original form, after about 20-40 years. Theres the myth of phynix, but the problem is that these kind of races the Bixis (B)ixi's to be more accurate, always steal myths and symbolisms and we can find the phynix in massons, etc.

SION Yahbeh god is the dragonian for us.

The A type is the ones who call themselves Arians or Atlantians. And its very easy to detect it in mythology as well. Its the race who turn into blood races, we see that in cults, politics, bankers, video game stories, movies, ancient races, etc. For us we call them Kronians, because its the race who created by Kronos, during Kronos rulership in the skies, it was also the time of a great war in the universe and the rebelling. Here is the myth.. Kronos is Saturn and also known as Sabbaoth

Kronos (A) took the rulership from (O)yranos and in order to keep the power and his fear not to lose it, he start killing his children. How many politicians, bankers, etc Are blood type O, especially world leaders? None.... And how many times an O took a high place and got killed after a while. Also lots of "accidents" that have sacrifice essence behind it.

I think nobody will disagree that there is 3 generations of humans on planet earth... A O B and there is lot behind it, AB is just a result of the alliance, not considered as a creation or generation of humans.

According to our books, A is going to be punished for what theyve done, alliance with dragonian race, manipulated and destroyed everything in order to keep power, turn into blood race (blood magick). Is the IRON generation of humans. At least it will be cleansed. And to be honnest all generations will be cleansed...

Not all A's are bad, not saying that.. During the corruption by the hybrid races into Poseidonia (Atlantis), the A's split into 2 fuctions, the ones who got corrupted and the ones who kept their originallity. We can also find this war between Poseidonians (atlantians) into our books, after the war with the greeks. Poseidonians made a civil war and they spread in mesopotamia, western europe and africa.

All in all, their whole existanse is a myth, including their gods. Kronos was captured and maybe sliced into pieces and ditched into black holes, nobody knows his fate, thats why he is honored today by these races (also religions) and not as a belief system (Jews have Sabbaoth) and the day Saturday is offered into that abomination, also there are some Saturnian cults... But I wish him that in the end of the day if he is not dead yet.

Kronos is not the father of the gods, these blood races manipulated it. Zeus is the father of the gods, its still in Hellenic literature, but all other foreign literatures, they reversed that. Kronos is a golden child and all olympians are golden childs too... Zeus is an immortal child. Immortals created the golden and the order is Immortals - Golden - Silver - Bronze - Heroic and Iron. And its for the entire universe.
edit on 10-5-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
You know, if Ufos are considered Gods in the Abraham mind set, then their should be no pictures of Balls of Fire...As they are forbidden to look upon their face, for their face was consider the face of God if I remember correctly. Same thing with Moses receiving his supposed upgrade, with the grey hair and all that after speaking with a Burning Bush. Couldn't look upon Gods face when he went to Sinai or it was death.

Anyways, I believe the African continent held their own mythology, when Africa had it unknown, golden age, that is long and since forgotten. Sad thing is, they sold their own people for the love of Gold. Since they used to consider their long lost ancient culture, as Pharaoh like. And I wonder how many slaves they use whip and own in those days?

Who sold who, right? It like a Jew, selling a Jew for 30 pieces of silver.
edit on 10-5-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Islam is very modern and it inspired from judaism and some mythology, plus other elements. But yes, true black race speak about Oyranians, those who came from the sky. But has nothing to do with islam.. An example in Ethyopia they still believe in Zeus and they speak about Oyranos. So this Oyranus thing is an element from their tribes stories.

Black race ive said it before (The true black race, NOT THE yellow black) the yellow black is not considered. Is indigenous with planet earth, they were here from the beginning. Their ancestors are from Seirios star system.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
Black race ive said it before (The true black race, NOT THE yellow black) the yellow black is not considered. Is indigenous with planet earth, they were here from the beginning. Their ancestors are from Seirios star system.

Well, which is it?

Are they indigenous or from the Seirios star system?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
it was their project. And their ancestors created them with the earth, black race is more like "earths child" if you like it that way. They evolved with the earth from the beginning.

Did you knew that black race can co-exist with any wild animals, if you place many black people sweeming with sharks and 1 white or yellow among them. The sharks will attack the white guy or yellow, but not the black people? They are earths children.

I am studying marine so I know that very well. All sailors can confirm you that.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

All sailors can confirm you that.

I'm a sailor.
I do not confirm you that.

(The word you are looking for is swimming. Sweeming is not a word.)

edit on 5/11/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Yeah am dyslexic sorry for the misspelling, in the greek academy they tell us that, they teach us trash? why my country in the marine section is the first in the world and japan is second?... Which country you coming from? Where did you studied?

Personally I didnt knew that either, we had a lesson for pirates in somalia and safe ports, safe routes in the sea, emergency things... And I asked, about the waters there, beyond marine I also study sea science (biology and oceanography). They do have lots of sharks. And I asked the academy, how is it possible pirates to enter the boats with little canoes, because in order to defend them, we use lots of sea water and throw them back into the sea, we also destroy their little boats... It was a kind of humorous question from my behalf and it ended being very educational.

sharks never attack black people. And it was surprising... All in all its about some hormones they produce, also the color of the swimsuit is black, but if u smell nice (white surfers in black suit are the biggest victims). Its not that they cant attack black people, its just they dont bother or like or avoid. And in shark science sharks avoid humans. So in comparison, black people should be happy, they have the minimum or non chances to be attacked.

ps: Other countries, use guns to defend the boats, they become cowboys. We use water pressure and let them go back by swimming. But the greek qualification is international, all other countries dont (philipines and india have a couple of schools for workers)..
edit on 11-5-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas
Islam is very modern and it inspired from judaism and some mythology, plus other elements.

Yea, out of all the three Abraham religions, it is the most recent of the three, and has taken many elements from the Torah, much like the New Testament. I will give Islam credit for one thing though, and it their unity. Although this heavily depends on population and presence of Muslims in the area. Insult their god, and you got Mob with scimitars in the next few moments. But it still very much opposes the Torah and the New testament, even though they pay homage to the head head figures. Sadly, it probably one of the things that hold science and technology back in their part of the world.

Zeus was more of the background character or persona that Christianity based, especailly since the New testament was pretty much made by the ancient Greeks and Romans elite. Although, albeit the character was made more light hearted compared to old pagan view. While Judaism seems more based on the other guy, down below, since god in that religion view is the Devil.

edit on 11-5-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Zeus is not in christianity and it was not made by greek elite or roman. Romans are related with the copper books. Because the copper books are fake, after a Roman King found a huge interest in the Sibila books, he took a copy and transfered it into the roman temple of Zeus, just a bit after that, jewish created their own sibilas, the babylonian one and the jewish one, speaking about jesus. Also romans are related with the shut down of all Apollonas temples. So I believe they where influenced by high ranked judaist priests or something... So here is the paradox, romans shut down all apollonas temples and 2 sibilas (apolonas priestress) appeared out of nowhere, speaking about jesus.

But these 2 sibillas including the copper books are created under judaism environment. Has nothing to do with greek and greek gods.

Judaism is khazaars. Whatever happened 2000 years ago, they brought dark ages and destroyed everything.

So even if a greek person tells you that he is a christian and you tell him that you are a christian too, ur totally different christians, because your versions of testament that they tell you it comes from greece. is different.. Your books are more judaism.

Maybe thats why orthodox christianity is the target and not the catholics. For me, expecting our beloved Apollonas and believing in Zeus forces, its the same thing believing in jesus. You have to understand that god has a different meaning from what people think or is being promoted. There is no such lords. Only in starwars (Lucas is jewish) and all moggolish religions have the lord. In ancient greece we had the Gods (those who run fast, nothing to do with the today meaning) and AL "the consuss sun" and the father Zeus. As for the underworld, it is also manipulated by foreigners... Hades is not a god, is just the place that bad people moving there, its an area. The good people move into Elysium fields in Lyra star system. And all these are rulled by Ploutonas god, the brother of Zeus. So people who think that when we die we go to Hades and many use this phrase... its more like "we going to hell"

When you hear someone speaking about "the lord" this is jewish, its not greek... Moggolish races promoted their Lord, not greeks. We never had any lords or religions.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Sorry for the short post but I want to mark this thread do I can read out fully later

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Please, much of Christianity, especially today is relevant to much of the old age pagan gods of various cultures. Although the various origins and theories based on the founding do go separate ways. I recall watching a documentary on Pompei, and how they found Crosses in buried homes. They replaced their Idols of male reproductive organs with corsses, proving that judeo-Christians influence had reached Rome, before they completely swapped their old pagan view, with Monotheism.

However, the views of Christianity are somewhat loosely based of Greek mythology. I grew up Roman Catholic, and I recall some wives tales about that when it rains, Jesus is sad. Also, the very elemental view of the One god, is the sky, and when it thunders, the father speaks. Also, if god didn't deal with you, his opposing brother will be waiting in the underworld, or hell(hades), much like Hades does to judge where the spirit goes. He also has a pitch fork which borrowed from the guy under the sea, so he can poke peoples butts with it.

Familiar christian concept, huh?

Also, the Jews religion had somewhat evolved from their old superstitions, that many, I mean ,many Christians still scared off. The Jews probably haven't feared hell for a long time. And sure, Hades is the Jewish form of hell, while Hades in Greek mythos is waiting to see you in hell(tarturus) or the Elysium fields.

As for all three religions, I'm sure the Devils waiting.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Btw, if I remember correctly, Zeus was the God that would send people to the underworld and is also mischievous , which usually were sent to Tatarus, where Hades is just waiting to do his Job. And when he done, he chills in the Elysium field, drinking a nice cold soda.

How familiar of a concept.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join