It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling good on ATS ? You'll still die in WW3, accomplishing nothing.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

Let's start with a few facts: China does have a growing economy and is becoming quite wealthy off of countries just like the good ole USA who wants there stuff cheap. Russia builds incredible war machines that are tuff as h3ll and reliable and they love to get juiced up on vodka and fight.
That being said, you have the Internet and 300 TV channels and most of the citizens of these countries do not. They have only one TV station and one radio station--both state owned...and often it is only AM radio. If they have Internet, it is so very well throttled and controlled that they could never even see ATS without going to a very rough prison for life. Generally, they hate their own government...or WOULD, if they knew what they are missing.
Yes, there may well be a WW3...but as soon as those soldiers begin to see all that we regularly complain about, they will likely defect.
Saddam Hussein had a well-equipped conscripted military...and they ran like babies when the crap hit the fan for real. They are bullies that rule their population by keeping them ignorant and poor...and N. Korea is the biggest, most laughable quack of a government ever...They even have required HAIRCUTS for the population so the "Leader" doesn't look so bad....problem is, those haircuts were out of fashion here in the 1950's
I think you worry too much. Have a beer and just chill awhile.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I think you're underestimating the capabilities, motivation and resolve of many members here.

You think chit-chat is all we do with our personal time, which you otherwise know almost nothing about?

Interesting.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: tonyb1968
That being said, you have the Internet and 300 TV channels and most of the citizens of these countries do not. They have only one TV station and one radio station--both state owned...and often it is only AM radio. If they have Internet, it is so very well throttled and controlled that they could never even see ATS without going to a very rough prison for life. Generally, they hate their own government...or WOULD, if they knew what they are missing.
Yes, there may well be a WW3...but as soon as those soldiers begin to see all that we regularly complain about, they will likely defect.

I just went through the whole thread and out of all replies I choose you.

That is THE MOST IGNORANT BRAINWASHED LOW EDUCATION American post I've ever seen.

Do you have any idea what they have in Shanghai or Saint Petersburg or Moscow or Beijing.

You my friend are in serious need of some money and travel ability outside of USA, for God's sake at least visit Canadian Montreal or Toronto.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

First off, I said I was kidding.

Secondly, there are grannies who are still good looking. So don't insult grannies.

And to top it off with reality

When US foments uprisings and revolutions with good old US dollars, that's fine.

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS, it was only a matter of time till US foreign policy starts to bite a powerful country instead of just weak ones. This will end in WW3 because Russian Federation will not be bullied.

These people are not Afghans or Iraqis or Syrians, and by the time Americans figure that out, it will be too late.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It seems our more happy go lucky types are inclined to
toast The Bomb right before it toasts them.
As also a minimalist, I've tried to equip my bugout bag
(if I by chance survive the initial cataclysm) with items
that multitask.
Great laxative, I'll smell good inside and out, and believe
me I won't care as much as you evidently do about a near
miss or direct hit... because the stuff's got a
LOW SPECIFIC GRAVITY HOO HOOooo.

Peace. But prepare for marinating.

EDIT:: There is a distinct possibility you're serious about this
thermonuclear exchange thing. So wer and are the Russians.
There are also more than a couple of posts on ATS about there
being accommodations for average Russian citizens in every
major city over there to protect them from just this playout.
And I don't mean the basements of large buildings (ROFL)...
real sheltering for millions. Last time I checked the only people
in the US with that consideration are the 'haves' . Oh well...

edit on 10-5-2014 by derfreebie because: You ARE serious, aren't you?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer
I think WW3 will already begin by November 2014, and be done by 2016, with say, 3 billion dead,

Holy Fishsticks!!!

Someone on ATS has predicted Doom in the near future!!!

Everyone take a shot!

I think he lowballed, Saturn. In order to nail the Guidestones we'll
have to do a lot better than forty-two percent.

I think some religious fanatic with a pork chop sandwich should crash the
security gate in the lobby of the Bank of International Settlements on a
Tuesday AM; and squirt swine juice on the whole Rothschild clan as they're
all assembled for a meet-n-tweet.

The most notoriously evil minions of Satan melt like Margie Hamilton's
clay nose-- and red buttons get pushed in every superpower bunker on
Terra in retaliation. That should get us pretty much total saturation-- and
seal the buggers in that want to be Morlocks for 4 or 5 billion years waiting
for the dirt to stop glowing.

I personally think these guys waited too long to go out and explore/pollute
the rest of the universe... they've been found out, and found wanting for
the common sense of us serfs.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
Yes I would like to hear your answer.

ok fine, even though I think you just want to waste my time and ridicule me like so many others, but I could be wrong, here we go

There is no doubt we have ETs on our planet, and there is no doubt some of them are BAD kind of people, like high tech nazis of the future, as analogy of sorts.

There is no doubt some of them are reptilian kind of species but that is actually irrelevant, how they look like and from which initial evolution they took, who really cares. For all we know Universe also contains GOOD reptilians so, physical appearance is irrelevant.

THEIR ACTIONS are not irrelevant though.

Abductions do happen, implantation do happen, some people are never returned, great deal of pain is dished out to some abductees, showing that some ETs quite simply don't care. Kinda like you and me not caring about steak on our plate.

New Age Movement contains good things, like merging of Christianity and Buddhism when in comes to afterlife.

But also New Age Movement includes Satanists, channeling of dark or lesser evolved spirits, things like that.

David Icke is little bit crazy IMO, and yet correct when he talks about Deep Secret Underground bases where some poor government fools are aiding and abetting bad ETs and so on. These things are a fact. I've done my research on this subject.

There is NO DOUBT that some of these bad ETs (be they reptilian or not, it doesn't matter) DO HAVE INFLUENCE over western military industrial complex.

It is possible that some of these people are pushing intentionally for WW3 knowing they can survive underground.

the DUMB bases and their interconnecting tunnels are a reality,

It is also possible that all of this is just a game, and Earth is a pawn to be built and destroyed 20 times over, and every time history erased.

It is possible that we are a project of sorts, ongoing, we could even be A FARM for higher beings.

NOTE THIS AND NOTE IT WELL

If we do indeed face a complete Event destruction again like WW3 or another ELE calamity.

Then we will know just before we die, that indeed we are someone's property to be built and destroyed again and again and again.

That knowledge won't help us though, because the survivors won't know any of this, they will be busy surviving and rebuilding

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

There is NO DOUBT that

Well, I doubt..therefore there is some doubt, making all your "there is no doubt" statements false
Not dismiss mind you...what you say could be true, or what the Christians say about earth being little more than the devils playtoy, or the hindu's suggestion that its all etc...
Point is, I doubt anything not evident..and their is not enough evidence of your hypothesis to make it a certain thing...aka, it invites doubt..doubt is healthy, it makes us strive for more evidence and truth.

So..you have no doubt, because for you, its faith..its your religion at the moment...but although subjectively you have no doubt, objectively, there is plenty of doubt.

Then we will know just before we die, that indeed we are someone's property to be built and destroyed again and again and again.

That knowledge won't help us though, because the survivors won't know any of this, they will be busy surviving and rebuilding

Until they dig in the ground a bit and realize all has happened before/will happen again
Yet there doesn't seem to be any overwhelming evidence of advanced civilization before our current civ...some strange artifacts here and there, and ultimately some conspiracies about very ancient cultures, but no proper evidence presented and studied...hell, there is "evidence" of vampires...

Anyhow, point is, if your suggestuion that this is little more than a build, destroy, rinse, repeat cycle that's been going on, then it would stand to reason that anyone digging almost anywhere would be coming across old buildings deep underground, tech, all sorts showing evidence of many strange civs.

But there isn't..nothing at least more than what..30k years ago outside of random tribes

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Thanks for your detailed reply. You appear to be a person who sees a number of path possibilities and the folly of each one because they all will inevitably meet at a cross roads which reveals humanities inescapable purpose to be resource for a high controlling extraterrestrial race.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Destinyone

First off, I said I was kidding.

Secondly, there are grannies who are still good looking. So don't insult grannies.

And to top it off with reality

When US foments uprisings and revolutions with good old US dollars, that's fine.

BOTTOM LINE IS THIS, it was only a matter of time till US foreign policy starts to bite a powerful country instead of just weak ones. This will end in WW3 because Russian Federation will not be bullied.

These people are not Afghans or Iraqis or Syrians, and by the time Americans figure that out, it will be too late.

Hey Bubba. I'm not too shabby for my age, if I say so myself. I'd never insult grannies, though I don't actually qualify as as granny, as I have no grand children.

Since you think you have Russia all figured out. I'm sure you made yourself familiar with this bit of data...maybe not?

What would a U.S.-Russia war look like?
theweek.com...

Des

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Aimed at certain posters...

Oh those darned pinko commie scum Russians huh???... Oh, whilst we are at it... why not add us crappy cowardly Europeans too?... Oooo I am sure that some of you out there are just dying too have a dig???... Go on have a go in giving yourself an intellectual erection...

And to think that some people still believe in this???

Kindest and saddest respects

Rodinus
edit on 10/5/14 by Rodinus because: Sickening to see so much close mindness...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

S&F!

This is what difference it makes to me as a keyboard warrior and armchair general ...

Hagakure (wiki)

Hagakure (Kyūjitai: 葉隱; Shinjitai: 葉隠; meaning Hidden by the Leaves or hidden leaves), or Hagakure Kikigaki (葉隠聞書?) is a practical and spiritual guide for a warrior,

Hagakure (PDF)

A certain person was brought to shame because he did not take revenge. The way of revenge lies in simply forcing one’s way into a place and being cut down. There is no shame in this. By thinking that you must complete the job you will run out of time. By considering things like how many men the enemy has, time piles up; in the end you will give up. No matter if the enemy has thousands of men, there is fulfillment in simply standing them off and being determined to cut them all down, starting from one end. You will finish the greater part of it.

It is about attitude not outcomes!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Don't matter how much you rant'n rave about WW3 whether it happens or not, WERE it to happen I would be the first to elbow my way to the direct spot of the incoming missile in order to die immediately. At my age I have no intention whatsoever of hanging it out in a decimated world which WW3 would leave behind it.

I suspect the world itself suffers complete devastations which leave behind only the strongest of the strong and that's, now its mankin's turn is how mankind will evolve - what we will look like or think will be another discussion completely.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

So, what happens to these aliens and reptilians when the nukes go off?

Underground bunkers I suppose..

And then what? A nuclear winter to live in, great conditions! I guess the elite will be scheming for this outcome too, huh?

No doubt you'll be able to spin all this, but honestly, your logic is failing hard.

Aliens are controlling things, but at the same time they're also apparently letting the US poke the mighty Russians into WW3 where everyone will die.

Sure dude, whatever makes you feel superior eh!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Everyone dies from something. And what is on the other side looks to be better than what is here. So don't worry about it. Also - you don't know how each of us will die. Maybe in war ... maybe in disease ... maybe young ... maybe old ... whatever. We all die eventually. It's expected.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueMule
Look, all of that you're saying is only true up to a point. There is much more to reality than you can see. Have hope.

Oh yeah, have hope, what about those who have been already destroyed by Geo-Politics.

I guess you'll have hope RIGHT TILL IT COMES FOR YOU

Don't you understand English? There is more to reality than your stupid squishy body and your selfish ego-consciousness. Quit acting like there is nothing more to reality than what you can see, fool.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I feel pity for you my friend, you clearly have an extreme case of paranoia, fear & negativity.
It is a fact that stress can reduce your lifespan, many studies now show by a highly significant amount.
Here

I suggest you take some time off from reading wholly negative views of the world (which probably draw on conjecture rather than fact), and take some time to sit back, relax and enjoy many of the Joys & wonders of this planet and quit worrying about the end of the world.

The facts are WW3 is probably not going to occur anytime soon, after all who's interest is it in?
Do you honestly think in ww2 or ww1 that massive numbers of "Elites" were not wiped out too?
Everybody loses in a World War, there are no winners (with the exception of the US in ww2, however this was largely due to technology at the time preventing the continental US being dragged into full scale conflict). Why in the globalized world of today in which NO nations are resource independent would any nation wish to cut of trade with the rest of the world?

You also claim in other posts to love Vladimir Putin yet despise the FED.
Are you not aware that Russia is probably the most corrupt nation on earth, Putin and his oligarchic empire have embezzled hundreds of billions, possibly over a trillion dollars from the state. If that happened in the US you would no doubt personally be calling for their lynching.

I suggest you take some time to learn about the facts of how intertwined and interconnected the modern world is before professing with a total lack of evidence that WW3 is on the brink of happening.

Putin will not start a war over Ukraine, he wants Ukraine to be divided and hence weak, the last thing he wants is a strong pro US nation of 40 million people on his southern border. Also he is just posturing at the moment, Russia is a weak nation which wishes to appear strong, its government is reliant of hydrocarbon revenue for 70% plus of its revenue. Considering that Saudi Arabia is a key ally of the US, if Russia was to declare war on Ukraine, whats to say that the US wont incentivize the Saudi's (and other oil-producing allies) to step up production causing a large fall in Oil prices (you do realise that oil prices in no way reflect reality of reserves) hence destroying the Russian governments finances, the value of the Ruble would plummet further, all foreign capital would exit russia and the state would in all likelihood fragment.

Russia is the one is a precarious situation, they act strong to hide their real internal weaknesses.

I suggest you read a range of viewpoints & look at real data before coming to a judgement regarding the potentiality of WW3. It will be good not only for your psyche, but also your health.

Don't stress yourself to death!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

correction... well fed well disciplined and well trained riflemen are unable to give up, incapeable of showing fear and don't stop for chit. nato doesn't have the incentive to continue as a fighting force.
edit on 10-5-2014 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Not including you but i disagree this time. You would be surprised as to how many people here are stuck in patterns and easily manipulated and predicted. Take a look at the sheeps, they are easy to figure out and their actions are very predictable. Well same goes with many on this board. How many times didnt i get a facepalm while reading replies here and then thinking "is this facebook or something??". People pretend they are "awaken" by the one action of coming on a conspiracy board. Nah its not like that. The truth is, many come here for entertainment. And as if not enough, many others come only here to comfort themselves with same-minded individuals, denying everything that goes against their beliefs (religion, free-will, predestination, evolution, alien existence, ...) the way cult members behave... And even if that lot doesnt include the total population of ats, without taking into consideration the obvious trolls and agenda of some, and especially confused people that just cannot distinguish illusions from real or that read too many things and dont know what to believe anymore, the remaining tiny bit of genuine truth seekers are less than lets say 0.1% no more than the total, "imho".

You do not need to personally know someone to have an idea of how he thinks and of how he lives his life and perceive the world. Ignorance got a peculiar stink, confusion and hypocrisy even more. But you are free to believe otherwise, of course.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join