It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Climate Change Solution

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloomoon

The destruction of mature forest plots by major hurricanes (influenced by climate change), will release more carbon dioxide into our atmosphere; due to the lack of mature trees absorbing carbon dioxide, and the younger trees smaller lack of absorbing carbon dioxide, because of the leaf ratio of young trees compared to mature trees.

posted on Mar, 18 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
The key issue that is always ignored in climate discussions is what would the climate of the earth be now if there were no human impact at all. How scientists ignore this issue (that I am about to present) is a mystery as it is based solidly on science. For the last million years the "normal" climate of the earth is ice age! Yes thats our climate 90% of the last 1,000,000 years! And not one long ice age but 9 separate periods of glaciation that last and average 100,000 years each, and earth had brief 10,000 year periods in between of more temperate periods as we are in right now. It was about 10-11,000 years ago that the last ice age ended so we are due soon.

If we go into another ice age as expected soon, then every suggestion made in the post above (to limit more warming) might be wrong and we need to actually do MORE global warming not less. This ice age climate cycle over the last 1 million years must be due to the sun or our orbit, tilt, or other factors that are a long period variation in the sunlight hitting earth

Al Gore, I'm waiting for your rebuttal, prove me wrong. I concede you are more educated than I, and maybe even smarter, so how did you miss this obvious fact? Am I wrong? The Inconvenient Truth Al Gore is that you are totally wrong and ignoring the most important climate fact.
edit on 18-3-2018 by retsdeeps47 because: grammar fix

edit on 18-3-2018 by retsdeeps47 because: added better content

edit on 18-3-2018 by retsdeeps47 because: spelling

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join