Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

FLASHBACK: When Democrats Raised Money Off the Newtown School Shooting

page: 1

join

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
With the recent statement by Republican Trey Gowdy saying Republicans should refrain from fundraising off the Benghazi incident and all the rallying by Democrats in agreement, it seems in all fairness we point out some of the very same tactics used by Democrats.

Never let a crisis go to waste is the slogan coined by famous Democrat Rahm Emanuel.

We have some evidence that Democrats made money off the Sandy Hook killings.

Both parties are guilty of money-mungering from death.

Democrats are OUTRAGED that Republicans have authored fundraising appeals related to the new Benghazi select committee, even though some prominent Democrats are also doing it.

In fact, Democrats have raised money off of tragedies before, such as the 2013 shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., in which 20 children were murdered.

In June 2013, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) posted a blog entry demanding a vote on new 2nd amendment restrictions in response to the tragedy, alongside a giant red “CONTRIBUTE NOW” button.

FLASHBACK: When Democrats Raised Money Off the Newtown School Shooting

Related story about Republicans....(Left Wing source)
Trey Gowdy Says People Shouldn't Fundraise Off Benghazi, NRCC Apparently Disagrees

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

OUCH!

Leave it to you xuenchen!

They all do it, and I guess the only way to wake people up is to show the hypocrisy of their church of choice?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
When Obama used the boko haram kidnapping to raise money - just yesterday.

President Obama said he wakes up thinking of the Nigerian schoolgirls abducted by Islamist extremists and facing a life as sex slaves, and wishes he “could reach out and save those kids.”

“We only need to look at today’s headlines — the devastation of Syria, the murders and kidnappings in Nigeria, sectarian conflict, the tribal conflicts — to see that we have not yet extinguished man’s darkest impulses,” Obama said at a Los Angeles fund-raiser late Wednesday.

nypost.com...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Democrats/Republicans = same rodent race - incorrectly deemed separate.

LOL if any monkey business was up that day (which most likely was) was planned/orchestrated by people above the mindless idiots who label themselves as dem/rep...you think these two bickering parties actually have the know how when it comes to running a country and calling shots on a global scale?

These decisions are pre-made whether it's Sandy Hook or droning a country and blaming Obama.

LOL # man people need to see past this charade. The real bad stuff is beyond these puppets, they are just part of the distraction, and so are we as long as we continue to promote their retardation.

LOL questioning Sandy Hook is frowned upon in the real world and ATS so maybe there was actually something that they don't want us discussing...with censorship in the form of "protecting the innocent" but if we really cared about the innocent victims of that day we would question the # out of this whole false scenario in honor of the fallen.

But yet let's blame red or blue...put red & blue together and you get green.

Green = money (and other unspoken things)

ATS this whole mudpit is like the hoax forum.

It's like a bunch of people arguing over the tooth fairy versus santa clause, total fiction.

Have at it friends!

Xuenchen, this is no disrespect towards you....I'm just tired of people bickering over false allegiances.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
How much money was raised after 9/11?
Axis of Evil.
You're either with us, or against us...
Way to help keep the divide going.
It goes both ways.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Didn't Bush and Clinton do the same for the earthquake in Haiti ... ETA I listened to the CBC show as it happens on the radio tonight . With some willing to make the best of a bad or fictious situation I really have to wonder if we are not getting duped all the time "Photographer Amy Vitale is disturbed by the Bring Back Our Girls campaign. Not because she doesn't want hundreds of kidnapped Nigerian girls returned to their families -- but because she took a photo that's become the image of the campaign. And the person in that photo is neither a captive nor Nigerian." this is a link to the pod cast ..Its in Part 2 www.cbc.ca...
edit on 9-5-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

LOL darn I screwed up, I said blue plus red equals green...doesn't in fact make a brownish color?

Blue + yellow = green - DERP

My bad guys, there goes my whole post

Too much green lol...
edit on 5/10/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

top topics

join