It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012
a reply to: charlyv

Another thing I thought of since reading that.......how is it that so much is redacted yet this little tidbit of info isn't? Maybe it was just missed.......oops.

I think that once they went outside the state border, and searched a NY Database, the hit let the cat out of the bag, and they probably could not control the information. Since it has more than one case#, that could be related as well. Hiding evidence is a lot more serious than redacting information.
Understanding the event and cause is a step in that direction. The evidence posted here suggests that there could be reason to believe there's still at least one other dangerous person out there capable of repeating this event. At least one.

The public has a right to know the details. Our laws provide for that so The People are confident justice was served as written into law. Sandy Hook is part of the greater society. It doesn't exist in a vacuum. It is not special and above the laws of the land.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   
And what about the forensic evidence for the deceased victims?

In August of 2013, eight months after the tragedy, the parents of one deceased Sandy Hook student called a meeting with police to ask several questions, including one starling one: Was their child one of those transported by ambulance that day to the hospital?

Book 1, 00182675

oi39.tinypic.com...

Eight months after the fact, and the parents don't know whether, or how, their child was removed from the scene?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquitesure
I see discussion over proper use of the term Discordian, the weather in CT, etc. Not wanting to put words in the mouth of the OP, I would posit that his description of the official story was somewhat tongue in cheek. He seems to be highlighting some of the absurdity of the official story without pointing fingers directly.

I took his reference to an unseasonably warm day as a nod to video evidence purported to be from SH on 12-14-12, which would make it appear that the filming was actually taking place on a warmer day. But I may be reading too much into the comment.

Nevertheless, I appreciate the focus on facts. Perhaps the noted inconsistencies will lead to demands that other facts are supplied as well.

I won't say that you are wrong

Just got back from work, and am reading over the comments.
I want to quickly address the contentious “Discordian mental exercises” phrase, because that one has a multi-faceted meaning, and was used intentionally; think Thomas Pynchon as opposed to Monty Python

What we know of Adam Lanza, ‘the person’, is well ... not much, and what is known is in conflict with itself.
In the absence of reliable witnesses, a forensic profile could perhaps be somewhat shoddily constructed via a study of someone's writings (journals or internet comments), and their books which may reflect some of their personal interests.
In other words:

• “mental exercises”:
    From the internet comments said to have been left by A. Lanza, we might glean that he believed in training or disciplining the mind, subverting the body, in a quasi-Gurdjieffian, fakir-ish sense.
  • From the books found in his closet and on his shelves we find lots of new-age motivational books with titles like:
    Social Skills Training by Jed E. Baker, Ph.D.
    Different Minds by Deirdre V. Lovecky
    Building the Foundation for Success by Kendall Hunt Publishers
  • Many books on Mythology, (Eris ≈ Discordia)
  • And last but not least:
    ↝ “Discordian” = some of this is all so damned absurd you will never understand it

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
So far the the only strange thing is that you consider 34° an unseasonably warm day in December in Connecticut. That's actually a colder than normal for that to.e of year. Average temps for any east coast states except for maybe Maine is mid 40s for Dec. The gulf stream keeps the coast warm. So as far as your research for your story that's a mistake. Makes me wonder what else you guessed at and got wrong but I'll continue to read and see.

There were a whole lot of people wearing short sleeves or no jackets.
I won't say anything other than that their 34°F must feel a lot more unseasonably warm than what 2 pts above the freezing temperature of water feels like to us, down South here.

originally posted by: Freenrgy2
Although I am interested to hear more about the facts, the mere fact that you state "his mother fell back on her rural Republican roots" has me questioning your ability to remain objective. This is a broad accusation and implies that ANYONE with a rural Republican upbringing would do the same thing.

You almost earned a star and flag from me.

If it sounds absurd, it's because it is. But that's what they've told us.
Don't shoot the messenger.

Especially since I am one of the staunchest supporters of the 2nd Amendment that you could find, and “rural Republican roots” would have been insulting myself … ergo it was probably tongue in cheek.

Hope that helps to clarify,

~Constantine
edit on 10-5-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Above all else, the Sandy Hook event appears to be about controlling information. We are being persuaded that it is best to accept official stories and media accounts without question. We are being told what we do and do not have the right to know about crimes.

The joke here is that in Sandy Hook, we have an event where privacy is used to club us over the head. Our government (and many helpful message board posters) are quick to tell us the many things that we have no right to question because of privacy concerns. This is the same government that admittedly spies on every text or email that we send.

Does anyone else see the disconnect? Does anyone else feel that what happened at Sandy Hook, no matter how tragic, is less significant than the Orwellian aftermath being thrust upon us?

There are lots of crazy theories surrounding the events at Sandy Hook, because the official story clearly does not make sense. Absent basic logic, researchers tend to fill in their own facts. How long before simple fact finding that threatens to challenge the status quo is itself a crime?

Lt. Vance warned us of as much in December of 2012. Anyone reporting anything that didn't come from his microphone could be prosecuted, or something to that effect. Anyone else recall that exchange?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Lt. Vance warned us of as much in December of 2012. Anyone reporting anything that didn't come from his microphone could be prosecuted, or something to that effect. Anyone else recall that exchange?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The location of the school itself, very isolated with limited access would serve that purpose well. There is some high strangeness with dates and amounts of real estate transactions in Newtown itself, far too many sales of $0 to be explained as gifts or inheritances.
Sensible? outlandish?

While it may seem outlandish to some, the reason I applaud your conjecture is because you are grasping an important point w/r/t formulating a theory (a point that many fail to grasp I may add)

That is: the requirement that a theory must account for all of the evidence.
That aspect is ultimately responsible for the nearly insurmountable complexity involved in attempting to solve this case.

Sometimes I wonder if the Connecticut State Police even know what happened on 12/14. In reading the thousands of pages of reports, I am often left with the uncanny impression that the investigators themselves are almost as perplexed as everyone else.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The joke here is that in Sandy Hook, we have an event where privacy is used to club us over the head. Our government (and many helpful message board posters) are quick to tell us the many things that we have no right to question because of privacy concerns. This is the same government that admittedly spies on every text or email that we send.

Does anyone else see the disconnect? Does anyone else feel that what happened at Sandy Hook, no matter how tragic, is less significant than the Orwellian aftermath being thrust upon us?

YES.........You put into words what I have been thinking for a long time but didn't know how. BRAVO........

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

A fall-guys prints will always be on some of the evidence in a false-flag, but it rarely works out that they are the ones who did the shooting.

I would love to know more about what happened to the guy that was chased and caught fleeing the scene that was then placed into the FRONT seat of a police car. Name me another time you have seen a possible suspect, especially in a school shooting, be put in the front seat and not the back seat as police protocol would suggest. Several of the parents at the scene even told the reporter that he is "sitting right THERE in THAT police car in the FRONT seat". The cameraman and reporter did not even flinch or make the slightest movement with the camera. All they had to do was turn the camera to where this guy was sitting and it would of confirmed what people were saying. Yet the camera never moved and the reporter didn't question any further. It's almost as if they knew who and what he was, and knew NOT to question any further.

I would love to know WHAT happened to that guy, and WHERE is he now. Also, WHY was he fleeing the scene when he had no legitimate reason for being there, as there has been no mention of this guy having a child at the school. And like with many other false-flag attacks, he was wearing 'casual' military clothing and at the scene.

But to the OP, thank you for presenting these facts, and while it should always be based on facts, I have found that they best guide to something being a false-flag is our own gut instinct. And more often than not, that gut instinct is later confirmed by either the contradictions in the official story, or evidence coming to hand that proves something other than the official story happened. Most people I talk to believe that there is a lot more to this story than the official story suggests. Much of the evidence you have presented is now confirming many of our original gut instincts.

But many times there is no evidence available at the time other than having that feeling that it just doesn't add up. And when something doesn't add up, you re-count all the information again and the holes become a lot clearer to see as the evidence starts to emerge. Thank you again for taking the time to present this thread.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

That is an interesting theory. However, if the teachers aids were "bodyguards", wouldn't you think they would have been armed? And how would Adam fit into a mob hit?

As for victim's DNA being on shell casings, that doesn't seem so improbable to me. I'm sure there was a lot of blood splatter. He could have shot them at close range, or perhaps even touched them after he shot them to make sure they were dead. Then he could have handled the ammo.

I do believe there is something very strange about this case, though. I remember watching the coverage live. I tuned in about an hour or so after it all started, and even at the very beginning something told me "pay careful attention to this coverage and watch closely, there's going to be more to this story".

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Charizard

What's critical here is that the DNA of others is in places where Lanza's should be: on the trigger, the bolt handle, cartridges. Most likely whoever operated the weapon last would leave those DNA traces, including Adam even though he was wearing fingerless gloves. Yet he is excluded as being the contributor to the DNA found on those parts of the AR15 and the .22 rifle supposedly used to kill his mother.
Spatter would explain some things but that would have to be at extreme close range but it would not account for DNA found on cartridges inside of a loaded magazine.

Overall, someone besides Lanza's DNA is found on the car handles, the ammunition and weapons found at both sites. This is a blatant stumbling block to the official story.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Is it possible that there was a second shooter, or this is connected to something bigger and that's the reason they're being so secretive? You could censor everything and keep the local high ups quiet if you told them there was an ongoing investigation and that they'll blow it if they let the truth be known at this time.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuZe7
Is it possible that there was a second shooter, or this is connected to something bigger and that's the reason they're being so secretive? You could censor everything and keep the local high ups quiet if you told them there was an ongoing investigation and that they'll blow it if they let the truth be known at this time.

Very possible, even probable considering the various testimony, scanner audio and other oddities suggesting as much.

Connecticut State Trooper Testimony Suggests Second Sandy Hook Shooter
edit on 10-5-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 3mperorConstantinE

His father said that, and from the beginning with his father's background, I suspected his father was involved. So that just fits what I suspected.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Am I correct in assuming that there was no DNA evidence on this card found in the
residence or at least not that of either Adam or Nancy Lanza?
If this is the case does this suggest that others may have been involved?
Further more if this is the case does it suggest that there is some kind
of cover up going on possibly involving some sort of agenda?
I realize that my speculations are out there but as far as I'm concerned
There is always a lot more to the bigger picture that can be inferred!

Other then that Great job digging for facts and keep up the good work!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Good info here, but it all makes me want to wretch.

To whomever is responsible for this constant deceit: KHARMA WILL BE A BITCH!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 10-5-2014 by Q33323 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Libertygal

Ok, I re-read the report and materials given. I must be missing it, or tired, I worked last night. It says the investigator arrived at 14:08, and she was declared dead at 14:25. Where did you get that it took 3 minutes from his arrival to declare her death? I must be tired, I worked last night, so it would be helpful if you pointed that out. My apologies, I just don't see it.

Apologies, that info is not in the OP, it was from elsewhere in the police report on case #CFS1200-705-354

Here's the page where my timeline info came from:

Link to CT State Police Yogananda St. Investigation Documents
(NOTE: link goes to the actual report on ct.gov site; format=zip)
Within the zip file, it is in a file labeled "Sec13 - Supplemental Reports.pdf"

I do need to correct a mistake which I made however:
After pronouncing Nancy “dead”, AMR Ambulance left, but did not take Nancy.
She was ‘bagged & tagged’ by CT Trade Services at 2:55AM and departed the house at 3:55AM (12/15).
It's a small point, but again, I apologize for the mistake

The thing to do, also, would be to research EMT requirements by the state. I am sure they have state codes, as well as published EMT requirements online.
www.ct.gov...|&dphNav_GID=1827
This is a link to EMS reports for the state of Connecticut for several years. Good place to statt.
The reports go back to 2000.

Thank you for the info.

~Constantine

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nosacrificenofreedom

Both Adam and Nancy Lanza where eliminated as contributing to the DNA profile which was found on the card (#3G1, swabbing of both sides of the card).

As far as we can know from what was reported, the DNA found on the card (#3G1) was not tested against the Convicted Offender DNA Database.

So we know that someone's DNA was found on that card.
We just don't know who
… and whether or not it matches the DNA found on the stamp, the envelope flaps, and the .22LR bullets.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazen
Very possible, even probable considering the various testimony, scanner audio and other oddities suggesting as much.

Connecticut State Trooper Testimony Suggests Second Sandy Hook Shooter

I know that you've been exploring this angle, so I wanted to provide these—just in case you hadn't seen them.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Thanks for the info. I have felt that something was just not right with the whole thing since day 1.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join