It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: 3mperorConstantinE
Huh, need an attorney to file the FOIA?
Is that normal?

And does the attorney then get grilled for the reason for the request?

No that is not normal.*
And even then, if the FOIC decides to grant you the information
they could just sue the commission to appeal the decision.

i.e. it will be a steep uphill battle even with deep pockets and a high-powered attorney.

(*) As referenced in the linked case, it took the most powerful news agency in the world, the Associated Press, and their (very good) attorneys one year to get CT to release most (not all) of the 911 calls from 12-14-12.
edit on 10-5-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Fine work, truly.

Makes you wonder how this event seems to be so odd. Specifically due to the fact that there are quite a bit of conflicting stories, odd behavior, things not adding up, and so on that has been involved. It's hard to tell if it's been forensic/police/reporter incompetence, or if the original story is correct. Well, for the most part at least. Or anything in between for that matter.

I agree that crazy things happen. Heck, I'm hardly phased by anything I see in this world. I've already realized that we live in one complex and screwed up place. Sometimes I just sit around and ponder "What will happen next?"

But it's been hard trying to get the 100% truth. Though what you've found is surely a bit of a relief/help. And my thumb goes up to you. But there of course is still bigger fish to fry. And I'm sure it will take more time until more information is uncovered, or even released. I'm intrigued as to what will be found out next.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

(*) As referenced in the linked case, it took the most powerful news agency in the world, the Associated Press, and their (very good) attorneys one year to get CT to release most (not all) of the 911 calls from 12-14-12.

Ah, hear that. With these new revelations, they would be the most likely candidates to spearhead the release of the card contents as well. Let's hope they keep going. If they don't, it would be further evidence that whatever is in that envelope is so unsettling that the PTB controlling is pulling out the big guns to make sure it never gets out.

Thanks so much for producing the best thread yet on this much abused topic. It is a serious one, and I really like the respect it is getting, staying with the facts and cultivating effective exchange of information. I think it is going to be another long one and hope it stays in the focus it was created in.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Great work, I have followed many avenues this case as took but
this is possibly the biggest yet.

The SHES letter could be a big one, though it's such a small detail on the surface but with the reports
thinking it's important enough to be tested then to find a felon's DNA on it is very disconcerting.
I'm wondering if that's a certain persons DNA that kept getting mentioned at one point, I'll leave that there.

Another troubling thing although it's kinda explained in one of the reports is the terminology
"The alleged actor Ryan Lanza", another one to fuel conspiracies, good ones and bad ones.

I'm not going to even touch the reporting of the head wounds to Adam as both reports seem to say different things, shocking.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Can you explain or better yet link me explaining "Discordian mental exercises"?

I am not seeing anything in google? I am curious.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

well you just blew my mind.. I was listening live quite early on to the police scanners, and following along on ATS. I knew (felt) as it took place there was something fishy going on. Heck I even remember something strange about following a van with people dressed as nuns who were suspicious. Last I had heard it was cornered, so it sounded as if more than one cruiser was on their tail. Because at that particular time it was "believed" an entire class was missing, it was my thought that the kids were in the van depending on how big it was.

For the life of me that sounds fake, but that's what I remember. The problem with that is that I don't know anything for sure. It feels very 9/11-esque. So after awhile you can doubt yourself and let the government back into your abused mind.

Seeing the facts rather than my feelings makes it all too impossible to deny now. The implications, and the new direction this takes me hasn't sunk in yet. I have that feeling in my stomach.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I once said that the Sandy Hook incident wasn't worth my time to investigate because there was nothing overly strange about the event... but after reading this thread I must retract that statement.

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Can you explain or better yet link me explaining "Discordian mental exercises"?

I am not seeing anything in google? I am curious.

There is no such thing as "Discordian mental exercises", it's some type of stupid buzz word which has been made up, presumably for the purpose of associating Discordianism with psychopaths.
edit on 10/5/2014 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

So the OP failed at that point? I can see about the technique to confuse one's mind through chaos and hypnotism (discordianism) - there are many techniques (as discussed many times here on ATS - MKUltra for example)

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Well not exactly the thread I was expecting on absorbing with my coffee this morning but I am certainly thankful to have had the opportunity. I appreciate "only the facts" approach and have to admit aside from the AED and DNA inconstancies, the LEO's confronting Ryan Lanza is the most perplexing.

Explain to me like I am a two year old how someone can just learn about a mass killing by his father at the same exact time Nancy Lanza was being pronounced dead. Furthermore, even if Peter (the father) knew Ryan was the supposed suspect (pronounced dead at the scene) and called in disbelief just to have a deceased Ryan surprisingly answer the phone. So if I was both Ryan and Peter and learned that my son was in fact alive therefore not the shooter, how does that equate to Adam becoming the shooter?

"Hello Ryan?!?!"

"Yes?"

"Oh, your alive! Thank the heavens, you were on CNN they said you killed so many children and than yourself"

"Oh, huh, that must of been Adam....did you call him yet?"

WTF?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

So the OP failed at that point? I can see about the technique to confuse one's mind through chaos and hypnotism (discordianism) - there are many techniques (as discussed many times here on ATS - MKUltra for example)

If the OP came up with that phrasing then I would say it's a failed point. And Discordianism has nothing to do with hypnotism, it's simply about understanding the place of chaos in nature and the balance between order and chaos. On a less serious level it's just a parody religion meant to show how all other religions are ridiculous, with their meaningless ceremonies and weird outfits, when in reality they're just ignorant people clinging to fairy tails so that they can feel some comfort in the rigid order of their religion. Now you know what "Be Ye Not Lost Among Precepts of Order" means...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Although I am interested to hear more about the facts, the mere fact that you state "his mother fell back on her rural Republican roots" has me questioning your ability to remain objective. This is a broad accusation and implies that ANYONE with a rural Republican upbringing would do the same thing.

You almost earned a star and flag from me.
edit on 10-5-2014 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Just seems odd that the OP would make a good thread and fail on that one?

I do know about discordianism (fnord). It seem to make the whole thread a joke.

Confusion?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

IMPRESSIVE WORK. THX.

SOBERING.

When you are willing and ready to share some speculations, hypotheses of your own . . . I'd be keenly interested whether in this thread or by PM.

May God deal emphatically with the perpetrators behind such goings on.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Just seems odd that the OP would make a good thread and fail on that one?

The OP probably just has some misconceptions about the nature of Discordianism and used the term incorrectly. Or maybe he actually pulled the phrase from an official document, I don't know. Either way I don't think it really detracts from the rest of the hard evidence presented by the OP.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So far the the only strange thing is that you consider 34° an unseasonably warm day in December in Connecticut. That's actually a colder than normal for that to.e of year. Average temps for any east coast states except for maybe Maine is mid 40s for Dec. The gulf stream keeps the coast warm. So as far as your research for your story that's a mistake. Makes me wonder what else you guessed at and got wrong but I'll continue to read and see. N reply to: 3mperorConstantinE

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

That is fine. I think the OP is interesting. Just that one point distracted me. I am really curious as to where he got that from. I want the OP to explain that point.

+11 more 
posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Bravo! I hope this thread will make a few of the doubters decide to look a little closer. The DNA evidence points to something very different than the official story happening. DNA from Dawn Hochsprung was found on a 10mm shell casing - that can't happen if she came running from conference room 9 and lunged towards the gunman only to be killed on the spot by someone wielding an AR15. There is DNA from both teacher's aides Murphy and Rousseau on various parts of several weapons and even on bullets from inside a magazine. About the only way that can happen is they were the ones to have loaded the guns!

I have a theory that Sandy Hook was actually a school for the children of people who are in the Federal witness protection program. The "teacher's aides" may have actually been teachers/bodyguards and the entire event was some type of revenge killing, possibly targeting a single child. Not knowing which child was their intended target would explain why they would slay the entire class to ensure the murder of that child. A mob hit.

The conflicting evidence in the reports as to where Adam Lanza was shot (back of head or "intraoral" according to Carver) and even the description of the alleged shooter varied widely even among police.

As an aside Dawn Hochsprung's brother-in-law was brutally stabbed to death in NY six months after Sandy Hook. The official story is nowhere near the truth. Great write up Constantine.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Interesting thread. It just shows how inconsistent the evidence is with what has been reported thus far.

While there is no doubt in my mind that Adam Lanza could have masterminded the entire Sandy Hook massacre, it seems unlikely. At the very least it seems that there is a second party involved at least in some way.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The 'school of protected children' sounds as outlandish as the fake actor theory but a whole lot more plausible within the conspiratorial realm. This is one weird happening but out of interest what makes you lean towards that theory?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join