It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Still trying to figure out why they bulldozed the school. That hints too much of destroying evidence.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Oh, and the other ruse. CT state police release 'heavily redacted video'. The video is after the fact. There is still no surveillance video from the system the school had installed. Makes you go hmmmmm.

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SMOKINGGUN2012

and cast doubt on the official narrative? that would require journalistic integrity, something that hasn't been present in the media for decades..

posted on Oct, 12 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lynxpilot

that's the thing, and i believe it was covered earlier in the thread....

there was no surveillance system in the school....just one camera, at the front door, linked to a pair of monitors in the main office, so they could see who was at the door, before they buzzed them in. there wasn't even any kind of recording system for it. the "surveillance system" is a red herring.
edit on 10-12-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

that's the thing, and i believe it was covered earlier in the thread....

there was no surveillance system in the school....just one camera, at the front door, linked to a pair of monitors in the main office, so they could see who was at the door, before they buzzed them in. there wasn't even any kind of recording system for it. the "surveillance system" is a red herring.

it's actually not a red herring, but most certainly that won't come out on MSM

posted on Oct, 13 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I guess I'm banned. I suppose my new ID will be, too.

No one wants to face the reality that 1) there was a critical ambulance shortage simultaneous with 2) fatally blocked roads.

On top of that, for reasons never explained, NPD inside the school failed to tell dispatch--ever--that they'd discovered two rooms full of bodies.

That's the reality of Sandy Hook.

posted on Oct, 14 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

how is it not a red herring?

the non-existent "surveillance system" keeps being brought up by people who have no idea what they're talking about...it's nothing more than a non-issue distraction....that's a red herring, any way you slice it..

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
www.fbi.gov... _law_enforcement_by_connecticut_by_city_2012.xls

Iteresting! anyone...

posted on Nov, 8 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: preston067

dead links buddy

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: haven123

not to mention it was kind of already explained....

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

Room 8 was entered within seconds of Room 10; both rooms had multiple, immediately-visible victims who were found by officers no later than 9:51 a.m. Multiple officers described seeing the Room 8 children upon entering Room 8 (the bathroom door was not closed). It would not be until 10:03 a.m. that someone (an EMT) finally told Newtown dispatch there were not 2 but 27 individuals with gunshot wounds.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zephyranth

Room 8 was entered within seconds of Room 10; both rooms had multiple, immediately-visible victims who were found by officers no later than 9:51 a.m. Multiple officers described seeing the Room 8 children upon entering Room 8 (the bathroom door was not closed). It would not be until 10:03 a.m. that someone (an EMT) finally told Newtown dispatch there were not 2 but 27 individuals with gunshot wounds.
Sources, please.

posted on Nov, 19 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Those citations are from the final report--most are in the timeline itself, plus a few individual police reports. I'll give you the citation numbers.

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zephyranth

Those citations are from the final report--most are in the timeline itself, plus a few individual police reports. I'll give you the citation numbers.
please do, as specific wording becomes very important here.
edit on 20-11-2014 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
1. Room 8 was entered within seconds of Room 10...
----
"[Penna] then entered the second classroom that had been hit. First, he saw a "live, first-grade girl covered in blood." She told him, "I'm scared and I wanna go home." Behind her, everyone in the classroom was dead...He then entered into the first classroom and heard a shot. "My first thought was one of our guys shot him," he said. So he ran back, grabbed the girl, and took her out..." www.huffingtonpost.com...
----

2. "Both rooms had multiple, immediately-visible victims who were found by officers no later than 9:51 a.m."

----
9:51:31 The Active shooter formation of CSP Lt (MSGT) Davis, CSP Sgt Cario, Officer Chapman, and Officer Smith enters room 10: (Newtown radio)

Officer Smith: “92, We’ve got one suspect down.”

Officer Smith finds hiding in the bathroom of room 10. He tells them to stay and that he will be back for them when it is safe. (Smith’s Statement)

09:51:31 Officer Penna enters room 8 and finds [Hatcher]. Officer Penna tells the student to stay in the room while he goes to room 10 to make sure the hallway is secure. (Officer Penna’s Statement) (CSP Final Report--00184096)

Chapman's statement: "I thought it was odd that the rifle was so far away from the shooter and thought that one of the adult staff possibly was able to take it away from him. I cleared the next classroom down on the same side as the first two classrooms and observed a pile of dead children in a bathroom closet." (00258158)
----

3. Multiple officers described seeing the Room 8 children upon entering Room 8 (the bathroom door was not closed). It would not be until 10:03 a.m. that someone (an EMT) finally told Newtown dispatch there were not 2 but 27 individuals with gunshot wounds.

---
Chapman (00258158): (See #2 above for excerpt)

Vanghele (00002060:: "Inside the same room as the suspect, approximately ten feet away from him was an assault weapon lying on the ground. It did not appear to have a magazine in it. To the best of my recollection there were only four bodies in the room with the suspect...I then walked into a room with Sgt. Carrio...To the left of the room as you walk inthere was a bathroom in the corner. There was a massive pile up of bodies in this room."
----

4. It would not be until 10:03 a.m. that someone (an EMT) finally told Newtown dispatch there were not 2 but 27 individuals with gunshot wounds (even then, no number was given--the EMT simply relayed, "Call for everything." Police never did contact Newtown dispatch with a scene update).

See timeline and transcript: www.dropbox.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 1 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37 >>

join