It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Navillus

I agree I found this really intriguing, and the suspense is killing me. Nowhere near a boston public library myself

This thread has been amazing, OP is a legend. Really hope this thread doesn't die as the clear facts have been really convincing that at the very least the official story is inaccurate.

3mpereorConstantinE: I would be really interested to know about your background, and how you were able gather some of this info as you have incredible insight!

Sorry if this is thread drift, but is really don't want this thread to die.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Probably need 3mperorConstantinE to come back to get it going again. And I believe he did say he still has something big to bring up. But I'll add to my comments on the DNA that I looked at for what little it's worth.

I looked at the additional results in another report for the 22 rifle and the car door handles. The only good match they got was for Adam on the stock of the 22. And that tells us exactly nothing (because it's his gun, or his Mom's). They said they couldn't exclude Adam on the forend sample, even though the match wasn't that good, but that isn't important. What might be important is who else left DNA on the weapon (other than the lab tech).

They only got results for one marker on the door handles. I would have thought they would say that wasn't enough to compare, but they excluded both Adam and Nancy based on just that one marker. OK, that's fine. But what I see as more interesting is the two door handle samples from front and rear doors also don't match each other. So possibly someone else opened the back door not the driver, neither of which is Adam or Nancy. It's really hard to assign any more significant meaning to these results without a quality sample that matches someone.

Now maybe I'll dig around later in the mass of reports for some more anomalies. Although, answers would be better than just more questions; we got plenty of those already.
edit on 6-6-2014 by toidiem because: can't type

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: toidiem
Who else would be riding in Adam's car?
It's not like he had any friends.
If it wasn't his or his Mom's it doesn't belong there.
(unless he took the car and had it detailed, or mom did)

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Exactly. No way to tell who at this point. But I'm thinking that it probably was not someone that he allowed to drive it. That by itself should be grounds for reopening the case IMO. Of course there is a possibility that it is just from some innocent contact. I never did find proof of the identity of the car that was tested but the presumption seems to be the black Honda Civic. There was also the Mom's silver BMW still in her' garage, but I guess since it was still parked at home they ignored it.

I was just watching a vid on youtube of archived news footage from when it was happening and there was a headline from NBC saying the mother of the suspect was found dead in the school. I had forgotten they even made that claim. I wonder what miscontrued fact caused them to report that. So much misinfo that day.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
The Topic of this thread is NOT any other Member

Let's remember that

Carry On

Semper

posted on Jun, 11 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I'd like to just say that I appreciate everything that was made available in this thread. Many insightful questions were asked and, imo, were answered as much as possible. This one thread (and its links) contains more hard forensic information than I've seen on the JFK assassination.

Hopefully, someone will have more to add as time goes on. I definitely will continue to check for new posts.

(post by 3ConstantineWasBANNED removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I'd like to see this continue but we have to focus on the topic, not posters. In that regard, does anybody know of any good quality researcher channels on Youtube? I'm really frustrated trying to randomly find anything of quality. And the officially released documents are just a pain to hunt through because most are only numbered. If there is nothing better already out there anywhere, maybe we need to somehow coordinate our efforts.

posted on Jun, 14 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join