It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 3mperorConstantinE
Great thread! When you mentioned the Boston Public Library, I couldn't help remembering that the wheelchair brigade at the Boston Marathon seemed to have the library as their destination. Not directly to a hospital via ambulance? The finish line is right there. From what I remember the hordes of wheelchairs were sent east on Boylston Street and disappeared from the cameras at the intersection of Dartmouth Street. Could you elaborate with regards to the Boston Public Library?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

I also recall early reports of a bomb going off in the library, which then changed to drill, and then nothing. But I don't want to derail this thread. Curious about its connection here as well, though.

Just did a search, the bomb report was from the JFK library in boston, which certainly has interesting architecture, not sure though. Looking forward to any elaboration Constantine has. This thread is certainly interesting.
edit on 28-5-2014 by Navillus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3mperorConstantinE

Firstly,
The information available to the public regarding Mr. Peter Lanza isn't quite … accurate or … how should I put it … ‘up to date’.

Second piece of advice:
…you may want to spend some time in our nice public libraries.

I hear that there are some with especially beautiful architecture, in say … Boston.

~ﺡ

available to the public
accurate
up to date

What you can find, or maybe NOT find would be in your public library.
I am also unclear about the Boston reference though.

(post by 3mperorConstantinE removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

That was going to be my next question was verifying if he was at the school.
I guess that is cleared up......LOL

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

1) The fingerprints or lack of them being Adam's is baffling.
2) So she was a volunteer, there is nothing there that claims she did it for his class.
3) If you notice the notebook has Ryan's name scratched a few times probably with one of those large knives he owned.
4) Who is the AAA card registered to his mom? So what......

1. Yep.
  2. Correct, as explained in more detail, in my comment above.
  3. It's fairly obvious that the notebook was scratched-up at some point in time by someone.
  4. Perhaps you'd find it more shocking that the card with Adam's name on it is registered to his brother.

BTW I did see a AAA card in the photos with Ryan's name on it.

Which is an older card registered to Ryan Lanza.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   

• Perhaps you'd find it more shocking that the card with Adam's name on it is registered to his brother.

• Edited: Ryan had the card till 2010 the divorce, then the same account was used to put Adam on. I am sure that's all it is.
    edit on 28-5-2014 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: Edit

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 03:52 PM
    link   
    Here's the screengrab of a PeopleSmart search for Adam Lanza. Notice the section headed "Aliases/Name Variations".

LINK

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:09 PM
    link   
    a reply to: zazen

Age and date of birth is "wrong" also.

ETA: Seems the address is Ryan's too.

edit on 28-5-2014 by winterf because: ETA

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:15 PM
    link   

originally posted by: winterf

I'm pretty sure that's Ryan Lanza's date of birth.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:18 PM
    link   

originally posted by: winterf

@zazen I'll embed it:
    Glad to see I'm not the only one who pulled a report

Name: “Adam Lanza”
    Address: Ryan Lanza's Hoboken apartment
    Date of Birth: Ryan's
    Phone: 36 Yogananda St., Sandy Hook, CT landline telephone.
    Alias: Ryan Lanza

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 04:48 PM
    link   
    What makes you think ANY search will turn up a darn thing about a virtual complete shut in that was taken care of nearly 100% by his mother?

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:08 PM
    link   

What makes you think ANY search will turn up a darn thing about a virtual complete shut in that was taken care of nearly 100% by his mother?

Because, according to the report by the CSP, Adam Lanza had not only a Driver's License, but also a credit card in his name.

If you have a credit card … you will be found.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 05:34 PM
    link   

• Perhaps you'd find it more shocking that the card with Adam's name on it is registered to his brother.

• Edited: Ryan had the card till 2010 the divorce, then the same account was used to put Adam on. I am sure that's all it is.

Nope.
    The AAA card number format varies by region, but in this case, we're dealing with Southern New England:
    i.e., so that the card format is:

XXX-XXX-XXXXXXXXX-X

Now, forget about the leading set of 3 X's, as that's a regional insurance code, and is irrelevant for our current purposes. The next set of 3 X's is the “Club Code”, which in this case is “240” —meaning specific zip codes in CT, MA, and RI.
    e.g.,

After that comes the primary account holder's 9-digit Membership Number.

See the digit on the end?

That represents a specific Associate Member in the household, the one whose name is on the front of the card.

I am not able to verify anything about “Ryan Lanza's old AAA card” because AAA's system has changed, but you can see that it's a different membership number:

and so that you don't have to go back to the previous page in order to compare:

edit on 28-5-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:04 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
    Great thread! When you mentioned the Boston Public Library, I couldn't help remembering that the wheelchair brigade at the Boston Marathon …
    [I]→snip
    Could you elaborate with regards to the Boston Public Library?

The library you want is in Boston, but it's not the Boston Public Library.

While there is a clue encoded in my sentence, I wasn't meaning to indicate any reference to the Boston Marathon bombing. None that I am aware of, anyway.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:09 PM
    link   
    Looks like the dad has a couple aliases too. Peter Lanza is also Peter Delcore and Peter Burhmaster for some reason.

LINK

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:31 PM
    link   

originally posted by: zazen
    Looks like the dad has a couple aliases too. Peter Lanza is also Peter Delcore and Peter Burhmaster for some reason.

LINK

According to that site, at least.

Rather easy disinformation to perpetrate, IMHO.

e.g.,
    order a bunch of trial magazine subscriptions sent to Peter J. ZZZ and Nancy J. ZZZ at one or more addresses where Peter J. XXX and Nancy J. XXX have previously lived.

EDITED TO ADD:
    I've followed all of those (and similar) trails and they all appear to be just dead ends.
    Meaning = not the same people.
    edit on 28-5-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:47 PM
    link   
    I wish I could see the big picture

To throw a fact in: ct governor dannel Malloy had a "secret" trip to Kuwait and Afghanistan a year before the shooting, payed for by the dept of defense.
    edit on 28-5-2014 by Navillus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:53 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Navillus

I wish i could see it too.Till now i heard one so called "reasonable" theory from one member, i dont remember who was.Sandy Hook school was for kids for witness protection program and you can go with the story from that.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 07:04 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Navillus
    To throw a fact in: ct governor dannel Malloy had a "secret" trip to Kuwait and Afghanistan a year before the shooting, payed for by the dept of defense.

That's right. Here are two more:

• Dannel Malloy was Mayor of Stamford, CT from 1995–2009; the city of Peter Lanza's last known address(es).
    • Chief State's Attorney for the Danbury Judicial District, Stephen J. Sedensky III Esq. is a resident of … Newtown, CT.

You're not the only one, my friend.
    And I believe we will.
    It just takes time and somebody putting forth the effort to track down enough facts to get a bird's eye view, however pixelated that may be.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join