It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3mperorConstantinE

First of all can you post the original locations of all these reports related to #58?

I also just noticed a few other things........

One is a supplemental and the other an investigative report.

While trying to determine a timeline and who is fudging what and where, you can see the investigative report claims that #58 was a 550 and seized from the home BUT since someone already went over it, there was no need for him to also.

The supplemental report states it was a 550 found in the car and he DID go over it and developed those reports from it's contents.

They both contradict what a police officer says and what he did. The question is why?

It appears that they want us to believe that #58 is the gps from the car when it really isn't.
If it was in the car it had to be inventoried at some point as a different piece of evidence.

edit on 22-5-2014 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: zazen

That's pretty close.

Comparing the dates on the documents, it seems that the likely sequence of events is:

1. By a bizarre quantum mechanical fluke—more bizarre even, then Kaitlin Roig's Room #12 door being both locked and unlocked—and with an odds of occurrence somewhere greater than:
    1 in 100 septillion
    the quantum mechanical state vectors of A. Lanza's GPS system somehow are able to BOTH:

A. remain in superposition past observation, and
    B. diverge into two wholly separate, parallel universes that:
    i. themselves are entangled
    ii. and remain so for at least 6 months

with the consequent odds of occurrence being approximately:
    1 in (incalculable)

2. Eastern District seizes GN-200 GPS from Yogananda St. (it was in a plastic bag in the closet with miscellaneous other items)
  3. That gets catalogued as exhibit #58.
  4. A special procedure is needed to forensically extract data from the GN-200, so it is sent to the FBI.
  5. FBI gives ‘extracted data’ to Eastern District in early February 2013.
  6. FBI sends exhibit #58, which (see quantum mechanics notes above) is NOW a GN-550 with a correspondingly different origin, yet with what is otherwise the exact same chain-of-evidence history, to the Western District Major Crime Unit.
  7. In mid-summer 2013, a detective working with WDMC plugs in the (now easily accessible) GN-550 to his computer with a USB cord and accesses the data.
    NOTE: that the photo of blue-colored text entries from my other post, and which read
    e.g.
    ACTIVITY LOG: 13 DEC 2012 09:19
    these are screenshots from the WDMC detective's computer. He included them in the report and I enlarged them and applied some image processing (that's why they're rather poor quality).

Some of these time/dates match up with data allegedly from the GN-200, while others do not.

8. Sedensky collects both Eastern and Western District's reports and adds their info to the finished report.

edit on 22-5-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SMOKINGGUN2012

First of all can you post the original locations of all these reports related to #58?

Sure thing:

Book 2 Report #: 1200704559-00171468 (Garmin Nuvi 550 GPS)
Book 3 Report #: 1200704559-00051670 (Garmin Nuvi 200 GPS)

It appears that they want us to believe that #58 is the gps from the car when it really isn't.
If it was in the car it had to be inventoried at some point as a different piece of evidence.

Bingo.

In re: strange GPS times at the theatre, the police were apparently curious about that, as well.

Book 4 Report #: 1200704559-00190163

On August 12th, 2013 at approximately 1030 hours, I drove to Intemational Drive/Eagle
Rd. in Danbury, CT to determine the reason the GPS would be positioned there during
early morning times from 2400 hours to 0516 hours on the following dates of, 04/25/1 2,
04/28/12, 05/09/12, 05/10/1 2, 05/12/12, 05119/12, 06/02112, 06/03/12, 06/17/12. Upon
arrival, I found that the plaza has three businesses, Lowe's, Best Buy and Loews Theatres.
Within Loews Theatres (AMC) I spoke with Joe Andrews, Maintenance and Repair.
Andrews verbally stated that the last movie showlng would be over at 0230 hours and the doors to
the theatre are locked at 0245 hours. I informed Andrews of my reason for the visit and
inquired if he remembers seeing the shooter at the theatre.
At this point, I provided Andrews with a DMV blow back picture of the shooter and his mother.
Andrews replied that he has never seen the shooter but has seen his mother.
Because of the early morning times that the GPS was positioned in the parking lot,
I inquired why a person would be here and he replied that there is none.
I then spoke with Corey Davidson, Supervisor. Corey stated that he recognized the shooter
and has seen him in the theatre pretty much every weekend for the past four years.
Davidson further stated that the shooter comes in by himself around 6pm and leaves at approximately 11pm.

The only interaction he had ever had with the shooter was over token exchange for the game that
the shooter always played, which was “DDR” —Dance Dance Revolution.
I then provided the DMV blowbacks to Davidson which he stated “that is the person I've seen here.”

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

So a LOT of those dates match up between the FBI-extracted data and the data retrieved from the "550" by CSP. The times on the CSP 550 data seem to regularly preceed the logs from the FBI-extracted data by a few hours.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Exactly correct, my friend.

I figured it may take a second to understand what the hell is happening here…
But once you do, damn, I can't even conjure up a possible explanation for those issues —just to playing devil's advocate.

It's a lie … as plain and simple as the day is long.

This lie must originate either with the CSP's Eastern District Major Crime Squad, CSP's Western District Major Crime Squad, the FBI, or Stephen J. Sedensky III Esq. Otherwise—and assuming competent collusion—there would be one story.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

What?? Let me get this straight......or at least what they expect us to believe.
Some guy from NY who works in the area saw some news alert on his phone and rushed over to the school just out of curiosity. He just happened to get there so fast that he looked suspicious enough to not only be cuffed but taken to the police station for questioning. HOW IS IT that he was one of the few held by police out of ALL the parents,reporters,neighbors, that rushed the scene?

His story sounds like BS to me.......

more than that. how is it that he arrived there BEFORE police/first responders?

AND, why has his identity changed 3 times?

i've pointed this out numerous times, but first he was a "tactical officer from a neighboring town", then he was "a journalist", and then, and this is the final one, he's just "some guy that got an alert of some sort on a cell phone app"

there's something about this individual, and the details surrounding him, that doesn't pass the smell test.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: abdctd
Why was AL going there for hours at a time ( in the middle of the night) on Wednesdays and Saturdays? I am guessing he did not have a girlfriend, so wtf was he doing?

He may have had a girlfriend:

www.dailymail.co.uk...
--Pia Conte, 47, who lives in the neighborhood and has two sons in their 20s, said Lanza and his girlfriend kept to themselves.

Is there any trace of this person in the docs? For that matter, is there any trace of his brother's ID Adam was allegedly carrying?

www.courant.com...
State police sources told The Courant that Lanza had his brother Ryan Lanza’s identification, which initially led to confusion about his identity, police said.

And if he wasn't carrying his brother's ID, or his own(his wallet and driver's license were found at his home) how exactly did they ID the shooter as being Adam Lanza? The car outside was registered in his mother's name, not his. Or, in a related vein, how did the cops catch up to Ryan Lanza so quickly? There must be a dozen 'Ryan Lanza's in the greater NYC metropolitan area alone. And why would he be a suspect in any case? Normally cops don't automatically arrest the siblings of other school shooter suspects.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

per: the screenshots...

it's almost as if at least one detective suspected something was fishy about the FBI's handling of the evidentiary item, and included the screenshots, to clue people in that there's something amiss...perhaps they even suspected something was wrong with the whole case...

i'm dangerously close to crossing the line into "no-no" territory, so i'll stop here, but i think everyone here catches my drift..

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: starviego

it's entirely possible that the neighbor mistook his mother for a girlfriend....i ONLY posit this, because it's happened to me before...my mother took me out for dinner on my birthday about 10 years ago, and our waitress commented that we were a cute couple, and asked how long we'd been going out....

i don't think, prior to that moment, i had ever turned THAT red before, and i doubt i have since.....total embarrassment, lol...it was a similar shade of red to the one that enveloped the waitress, once i had made her aware of her mistake...

so yes, i think this is possible.

additionally, if he was carrying an old license or issued ID of his brother, it would be easy to find him VIA the ID number. there may be 50 Ryan Lanzas, but only one with THAT license or ID number...

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thanks for those locations......now I see what they are saying......

So the state police report dated 9/11/2013 by Det Kimball says the gps was from the home yet in his supplemental it states 2 times it was from the car. Very interesting........

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Ok, so just to put this into simpler terms so I know I'm understanding it (which I still may not be), the whole thing went kinda like this:

CSP - "Hey gang, there's a GPS in this Honda. Maybe we could search it for clues."

FBI - "We'll take that (yoink!)."

CSP - "Hey gang, we found a GPS in Adam Lanza's house. Maybe we could search it for clues."

FBI - "We'll take that (double yoink!)."

Time passes...

FBI - "Hey CSP, we extracted some data from that one and only GPS that was found and translated it into a readable form for you."

CSP - "Thanks!"

FBI - "No prob. Hey other CSP guys, here's that one and only GPS that was found. You know, the one from the Lanza house."

CSP - "Much obliged. Didn't we find one in his car too?"

FBI - "Nope."

CSP - "Hmm. That's weird. Oh well."

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Except for 1 problem.......if there was one in the car it was listed on the evidence report for the contents of the car which I can't find. I have seen the vehicle report which is 1200704597-63173 and it states 10 items were seized from the car and are found in a separate evidence report, again which I have yet to locate.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Another thing I found was 1200704559.......book 8..........259452........lists all weapons traced by the ATF.
It does NOT list the Saiga 12 gauge they claim Nancy legally bought. Why is that? Perhaps because that weapon was highly illegal? Maybe it didn't belong to them at all..........

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus
additionally, if he was carrying an old license or issued ID of his brother, it would be easy to find him VIA the ID number. there may be 50 Ryan Lanzas, but only one with THAT license or ID number...

OK, but that still doesn't lead to an ID of Adam Lanza as the shooter. The only thing I can think of is they had some kind of mobile fingerprint device used to check the gunman while his corpse was still at the scene.
edit on 22-5-2014 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

The whole “Adam had Ryan's ID” story is false.

It's not in the police report.

Looking into it, that entire story came solely from ONE source:

this guy. A former writer/photographer/editor for the Jersey Journal, and EatDrinkNJ, who now owns this company

He supposedly sent Ryan a Facebook message (after Ryan was named as the shooter) which said something like “what's going on are you ok”?
Ryan supposedly wrote back saying “No, it was my brother. He may have had my ID. I think my mom is dead. Oh God”.

That's it.
The rest, as they say, is history.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: starviego
The only thing I can think of is they had some kind of mobile fingerprint device used to check the gunman while his corpse was still at the scene.

Negative. Also, all fingerprint databases negative for Adam and Ryan Lanza.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Another thing I found was 1200704559.......book 8..........259452........lists all weapons traced by the ATF.
It does NOT list the Saiga 12 gauge they claim Nancy legally bought. Why is that? Perhaps because that weapon was highly illegal? Maybe it didn't belong to them at all..........

Isn't this it?

Izhmash Research & Production Association of Russia, one of the world’s largest firearms manufacturers and the manufacturer of Saiga rifles and shotguns, Biathlon target rifles and of course, the legendary AK47

www.rwcgroupllc.com...

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

The only person here not wanting to accept facts is you. You keep ignoring the behaviour of this "parent", yet take issue with me for pointing out the obvious. Well, the obvious to those with their eyes open.

And the fact that you asked those last 2 questions proves that you just don't get it. I don't have to take my claims of actors anywhere. It has been proven to me, and I can only form my own opinion on this. But I do like how you ask me the same question I ask you, while answering the questions asked to you.
I don't expect anything to happen even if I took this further, that is what I have been explaining to you for how long now ?
You are the one going on about your "forensic evidence", yet what do you plan on doing with it ? Is it just to put your mind at ease, or do you plan on taking action ? But what will you achieve by going to the authorities to report on the authorities ? It's a very simple question, but you seem to be having a hard time coming up with a logical answer ?
If my claims of actors, is just claims in your opinion, then there is nowhere I could take it, but YOU can take your forensic evidence as PROOF, so........................

What do you plan on doing with your "forensic evidence" ?
How much more do you need before you can finally see what you just don't want to admit ?
Who will you present it to ?
What will you do when your forensic evidence gets ignored and dismissed ?

I really do wish that the forensic evidence exposed those really responsible, but that is NOT how the system works. Your "forensic evidence" will only be accepted if it agrees with the "official story".

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   

ok, then this begs the question...how in the HELL did they name ryan the shooter with absolutely nothing to go on?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DarksideOz

i thought you said if a mod told you that you were out of line, you'd bugger off....

a mod deleted entire posts of yours.....most of us would take that as a hint...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join