It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hook Forensic Evidence

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3mperorConstantinE
Firstly, a reply to: Asktheanimals, who asked:
Q:

Did you look at the avg speeds? ——>snip

A:
To give the complete, technical answer, would take quite a few pages.
To sum it up as succinctly as possible:
Whenever the GPS switches over to using a different satellite, its position gives a jump in coordinative value, which the distance/time integration function will interpret as being a massive acceleration (2nd derivative of position = d²x/dt²), or even a massive jerk (‘surge’ = the 3rd derivative of position = d³x/dt³).
This error will manifest itself as the route displaying the aforementioned breakneck speeds.

Moving on, let's have some fun, shall we? And we'll see who all has been paying attention.

Earlier I posted the rudimentary waypoint data which the FBI had extracted from the Garmin Nuvi Model 200 GPS which was seized from the residence of 36 Yogananda St. upon the execution of a search warrant, and given to the Eastern District Major Crime Squad for analysis.

Here's where it pays to have an eidetic memory:

Now, let's see what the FBI gave to the Western District Major Crime Squad.
Why, it's the extracted data from a Garmin Nuvi Model 550 GPS which was found in the 2010 black Honda located in the parking lot of the Sandy Hook Elementary School on 14 Dec 2012.

~Pay close attention, because based on what I just said, we now have—under one single piece of evidence (filed as “exhibit #58” )—two different models of Garmin Nuvi GPS systems, found in two different places …

(the following picture is condensed from material which spans several pages in the report)

~Constantine

Just to preempt somebody from proposing an otherwise possible solution, this means that no, the driver wasn't cruising around rural Connecticut with two GPS systems hooked up in his car.

For some reason I find the entry for "St Antony" (I'm assuming a manual entry per the misspelling) at 36 West Nyack Rd to be most interesting.

At 36 West Nyack Road in Nanuet, New York you will find:
- St Anthony's Catholic Cemetary
- St Anthony Church Nanuet
- St Anthony School Nanuet (technically at 34 West Nyack Road) grades pre-K to 8th grade
*** 36 West Nyack Road is located 60 MILES from Sandy Hook Elementary School

Well, maybe he was intending to locate St Anthony's Maronite Rite in Danbury, CT...
- Located at 17 Granville Ave in Danbury (11 miles from Sandy Hook Elementary School)
- No school at the location, it is a Catholic Church with no attached school.

Some questions/thoughts/facts:

FACTS:
- Adam Lanza allegedly researched pedophelia per his computer records
- Adam Lanza attended Sandy Hook for elementary school and in 8th Grade attended St. Rose of Lima Catholic School but only for half of the academic year before the Lanza's withdrew him Source: Hartford Courant
- The Lanza family were parishioners at St Rose of Lima Catholic Church Source: NY Post

QUESTIONS:
- Are any of the Lanza family relatives buried at St Anthony's Catholic Cemetery in Nyack NY?
- Did the Lanza family at any point switch the church they attended from St Rose of Lima to St Anthony's Maronite Rite in Danbury?

THOUGHTS:
- There had been a good amount of, what turned out to be frivolous, speculation that Adam Lanza was a victim of sexual abuse by a priest at St Rose of Lima. In reality the dates of Adam's attendance at the school and the known convicted pedophile priest's tenure at the school didn't overlap.
- That being said I don't have a clue about why Adam Lanza would search for St Anthony's using the GPS device.

Frankly, this is the hardest puzzle ever!

3mperorConstantinE given your deep understanding of the official documents, is this puzzle as hard to solve as it seems or do you see some clear patterns that will make sense down the road?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3mperorConstantinE

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
First of all, why would anyone wait that late to check the guns in the car? They had all afternoon.

Well to be fair, they were still having snacks and soda in the parking lot during the afternoon…

Where did they get the snacks and soda?
I bet that's why the unknown busdriver ditched the kids on Gene Rosen's lawn, Lt Vance's troops were hungry and thirsty; someone had to bring them treats...if the unknown busdriver didn't do it, who would?

;-)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 3mperorConstantinE

what the....frak?

where did this come from?

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NickDC202
Frankly, this is the hardest puzzle ever!

Compare the GPS data from the Garmin Nuvi 200 given to the EDMC, with the GPS data from the Garmin Nuvi 550 given to the WDMC.
What's missing/different?

Why?
Also note that both systems are capable of different things and are quite different forensically w/r/t what they retain.

3mperorConstantinE given your deep understanding of the official documents, is this puzzle as hard to solve as it seems or do you see some clear patterns that will make sense down the road?

It's more akin to a riddle.
Seemingly impossible to solve, but simple as hell once you see the answer.

What was my purpose in posting the data from the 2 different GPS systems?
They both record completely different sets of data, with the GN-550 being way more up-to-date.

My purpose was to illustrate irrefutably, that we've been lied to, deliberately.

The real answers are not to be found in a 7000 page report that was written to blind us to the facts.

What are found are clues.
Clues left behind neither intentionally, nor because the author's an idiot—but instead merely because of complexity theory:
i.e. It's simply beyond human ability to write that damn many #'ing pages and have them be self-consistent and without making a major screw-up, somewhere.

~Constantine

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daedalus

what the....frak?

where did this come from?

CENSORED
edit on 21-5-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: @mod girl: very alert~ I'd definitely hire you ;-)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:45 AM
link   

a reply to: NickDC202

another thing that's curious about this, is that it says a number of the routes taken were for the theater...if he played DDR there as often as everyone says, it would stand to reason that he wouldn't need to punch this "local" theater into his GPS every friggin time he went there.....unless, of course he thought the voice on his GPS was like, the sexiset s**t ever... -shrug-

also, it says there are a number of routes starting and ending with 36 yogananda...and they go all over town? am i the only one having a problem with this?....it doesn't make sense to me...if your starting and ending point are the same, usually the GPS will say "you have reached your destination", as soon as you hit the start button....or, if it's one of the cheaper models, it will either laugh at you, or explode...

I could be mistaken, but I don't think he was punching in those destinations. I believe the data was recorded in his GPS whenever he drove around, probably just starting whenever he started his car and ending when he turned it off.

I would guess those frequent late-night trips were to the Lowes AMC 16 where he reportedly enjoyed playing Dance Dance Revolution. Given his reported introversion and avoidance of the company of people, this would probably be the best time to go. Between, say, midnight and 1:00 am the last showings of the night are still playing, and there would probably be very few other people hanging around to make fun of you and otherwise harsh your mellow.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but they found Adam Lanza's GPS in his room. The "journey" data from IT shows short trips to various locations within about 15 or 20 minutes of his house, and then straight back to his house. Just what we might expect from a solitary type of guy. Just quick trips around town to wherever you needed to go, get what you gotta get and go back home.

Now this is where I'm not sure I'm reading this right, because if I am then it's pretty darn interesting. They found and analyzed a SECOND GPS that they found IN HIS CAR AT SANDY HOOK.

Huh?

Well, I mean, I guess he could have TWO GPS devices - one for when he goes to places around town, and the other for when he goes to places like the 21 Club in Manhattan, and Laguardia Airport, and the American Military Museum in California.

But seriously, that is clearly someone else's GPS in Adam Lanza's car.

But WHY would Adam Lanza drive around regularly with HIS OWN GPS in the car, and then on the day of the shooting put SOMEONE ELSE'S GPS in his car?

And whose was it? I bet the "military dude" that was talking to Adam and his mom about some "weird sh--" a year before the shooting likes the American Military Museum.

edit on 22-5-2014 by zazen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: zazen

i don't know that the GPS just records everywhere you go...i don't think it would do that...it does save a history of previously used locations.....like say you asked it to give you directions to the mall, and then to the starbucks, and then to a gas station..it would keep a record of those locations, but again, i doubt it just records everywhere you go, when not providing navigational direction...

anyway, i used to work at an AMC theater, back when it was still loews cineplex entertainment....they typically didn't have SUPER late shows...last show usually started between 9-11 PM, and the doors were locked about a half hour after the start of the last show....and people loitering in the lobby were kicked out. him arriving at the theater after midnight on a regular basis doesn't seem entirely plausible...it seems entirely possible that perhaps the AM/PM stamp was switched. in the video of him playing DDR, there are quite a few people in the lobby...seems inconsistent with SOP for a facility of that type.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazen
I could be mistaken, but I don't think he was punching in those destinations. I believe the data was recorded in his GPS whenever he drove around, probably just starting whenever he started his car and ending when he turned it off.

The GN Model #200 —> this just records specific waypoints (satellite acquisition and sync, etc)
For the GN Model #550, the list of addresses I posted were all locations which had been manually punched in.
It of course also tracks journey data.

I would guess those frequent late-night trips were to the Lowes AMC 16 where he reportedly enjoyed playing Dance Dance Revolution. Given his reported introversion and avoidance of the company of people, this would probably be the best time to go. Between, say, midnight and 1:00 am the last showings of the night are still playing, and there would probably be very few other people hanging around to make fun of you

Closing time at the theatre is midnight.
A worker at the theatre even told how he'd sometimes have to unplug the machine at midnight to get the DDR'er to cease DDR'ing, and get lost.

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but …
———> snip
Now this is where I'm not sure I'm reading this right, because if I am then it's pretty darn interesting. They found and analyzed a SECOND GPS that they found IN HIS CAR AT SANDY HOOK.

*** go back to the post where I specified to read carefully (because I could see how it would trip people up)

Well, I mean, I guess he could have TWO GPS devices - one for when he goes to places around town, and the other for when he goes to places like the 21 Club in Manhattan, and Laguardia Airport, and the American Military Museum in California.

Read the footnote:
There was no “2nd GPS system” since they are both just exhibit #58.
Compare the trips logs/times between the two machines

zazen,
For clarity bring up two windows with this post in one and this post in the other.

Exhibit #58 => according to the CTSP EDMC Squad is a Garmin Nuvi 200, seized from the house

Exhibit #58 => according to the CTSP WDMC Squad is a Garmin Nuvi 550, seized from the car.

Good luck
~C
edit on 22-5-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

i don't know that the GPS just records everywhere you go...i don't think it would do that...

That's pretty much exactly what it does; unbeknownst to the user, …and just like any computer, the contents of memory leave trace data cached all over various places
edit on 22-5-2014 by 3mperorConstantinE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   
that 550 has several NY entries in it whilst the 200 appears to be all CT locations. interesting the 550 has a NY airport entry. interesting also the dna comment earlier regarding a NY match.

not sure if the post of the 550 locations is chronological, but the LaGuardia entry is right followed by a CT entry.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

i don't know that the GPS just records everywhere you go...i don't think it would do that...it does save a history of previously used locations.....like say you asked it to give you directions to the mall, and then to the starbucks, and then to a gas station..it would keep a record of those locations, but again, i doubt it just records everywhere you go, when not providing navigational direction...

I think most GPSs do just that. When I drive around in my car, without navigating, I can still show the map on screen and see where I'm at and what is in my direct vicinity. So the GPS keeps track of where I am at all times, and I'm not sure whether or not this is actively logged, but chances are that at least some cache exists where you could retrieve this data at a later time.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Nice job with the discovery of this conflicting info from evidence #58.......

So a few thoughts...... Adam looks like he used a GPS while driving and HIS was found in the house.
It appears a DIFFERENT model was found in the car at the scene so who did this belong to?
It also has NY data in it so does that indicate another lead towards someone else being involved and was it the person who was a database hit?
IF Adam drove to the scene why did he leave his GPS at home and why was a different one found in the car?

Is there anywhere in the report that explains any investigation into who this device belonged to?
Of course not because it is the same piece of evidence found in the house.......LOL
I would like to see someone explain this.......

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
So we have 2 different gps's and a reference to evidence of a letter in the Lanza house with dna from a NY convict. Is it a stretch to say perhaps Adam had his own gps and was given a separate one he was to use on trips to meet up with this mystery person from NY? And perhaps by accident this second gps was left in his car and found at the scene at Sandy Hook school? I am not trying to stray from the facts just trying to digest them.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I have never been through CFS 1200705354 found here if anyone is interested:

cspsandyhookreport.ct.gov...

I found in section 11 page 9 it claims #58 is a Garmin Nuvi (with NO model number) found in the house.

Where exactly are those gps detailed listings in CFS 1200705354?

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Just curious if you have read CFS 1200705354 section 2 pages 16-17 #9?
I wonder if those were Adam's comments and what it REALLY means.........

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The NY connections are just too numerous to write off as irrelevant.

1) DNA from a convicted offender in the NY database found on .22 shells at Lanza home.
2) Unknown man from NY detained by police on scene, first reported as off-duty tactical officer then later changed in final report to curiosity seeker.
3) White Subaru in SHES parking lot with NY plates and blood trail leading to driver's door.
4) Multiple listings in GPS data of destinations in NY state.
5) Dawn Hochsprung's brother-in-law, David Hochsprung murdered 5 months after Sandy Hook in Watervliet, NY.
6) Man convicted of murder bears a similarity to the man first detained by Police (see picture at link)

Compare Burritt with the man in the pictures posted by Constantine here - www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.timesunion.com...

I'm sure these are all coincidental and have no bearing on the case.

edit on 22-5-2014 by Asktheanimals because: added link

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
So one document has the 550 being found in the Honda, and another has it (after CSP got it back from the FBI) as being seized at the Lanza home. Yet another document stating that the 200 was found at the Lanza home.

The 550 (the one said to have been found in the Honda) is the one with the NY locations and Military Museum.

So there WERE two GPS devices? And then after they were returned from the feds to the stateys, they were given a single exhibit number.

Am I right so far?

Trying to wrap my mind.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
2) Unknown man from NY detained by police on scene, first reported as off-duty tactical officer then later changed in final report to curiosity seeker.

I was just looking at the final report found here:

www.ct.gov...

I had never gotten around to reading that for some reason.
Look at page 16-17 (listed as 12-13 on the pages) #3.

A man from New York who was working in a nearby town and went to SHES after an application on his cell telephone alerted him to the situation at the school. He drove to the firehouse and went up to the school on foot. He was taken from the scene of the school in handcuffs and later to Newtown Police Department. It was later
determined that he did not have a connection to the shooting and had gone to SHES to see what was going on.

What?? Let me get this straight......or at least what they expect us to believe.
Some guy from NY who works in the area saw some news alert on his phone and rushed over to the school just out of curiosity. He just happened to get there so fast that he looked suspicious enough to not only be cuffed but taken to the police station for questioning. HOW IS IT that he was one of the few held by police out of ALL the parents,reporters,neighbors, that rushed the scene?

His story sounds like BS to me.......

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I assume the original #58 was the GPS from the house and the GPS from the Honda somehow accidentally on purpose got also called #58. I think we need to have a thread that asks every unanswered question about Sandy Hook as it seems like more and more things are going without explanation.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join