It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New to posting but not to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Hello fellow earthlings and maybe non earthlings. I'm new to the whole posting and commenting on this forum but I have been reading posts on this forum for quite some time now. So I am happy to finally be apart of the ATS family.

Little about myself I am from Arizona and I love Jeeps, guns, booze and broads. I sell insurance for a living so I am pretty much the devil. Ha ha JK.

Hopefully I get to take part in many engaging conversations with you guys and gals and aliens
see you in the forums!!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: PraetorianAZ

Little about myself I am from Arizona and I love Jeeps, guns, booze and broads.

You had me at booze...

And definitely drink up before posting once in a while, as it proves to be very therapeutic - and fun.

Cya in the trenches.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Welcome to the Asylum. Glad you decided to join.

So, you like booze and broads eh? Just remember to keep both away from the kids when you partake.

I look forward to meeting you in the forums...

Des

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. I was visiting ATS for a long time before I joined too. Don't post when you are drunk and in a bad mood, I have seen some regret that in the past.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Jeeps...guns...booze...broads...

Fun...cool...cooler....coolest...

Nice intro, Praetorian. Welcome to ATS ! Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Hello PraetorianAZ!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Above All, Enjoy Yourself!

top topics

join