It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lyndon LaRouche Goes #OffTheGrid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
A presidential candidate in each election from 1976 to 2004, Lyndon LaRouche (LaRouchePAC.com) is a political firebrand like no other.

In this first #OffTheGrid clip, Lyndon LaRouche (LaRouchePAC.com) explains to the Governor his belief that John F. Kennedy was not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald, but by a Wall Street conspiracy. Who do you think killed JFK?

You can also check out the full episode where they discuss Lyndon LaRouche's belief that our country is a puppet of the British Empire and more.

Lyndon LaRouche also insists to Jesse Ventura that President Barack Obama must be impeached, because he is a criminal on Wall Street's payroll. Do you think we should impeach the president?

In part two of the full episode Jesse Ventura and Lyndon LaRouche discuss why Obama has "the mentality of Adolf Hitler in the bunker," how the Wall Street Bailout crisis crippled our economy, and what may be the only hope for the USA.

What are your thoughts on LaRouche's views?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: OFFTHEGRID

Who do you think killed JFK?

a single picture is worth a thousand words

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Oh know not this guy

Crazier than a bag of cats

My views are is LaRouche makes extremely wild and out of touch accusations based on nothing but speculation, he has no evidence what so ever to back up his theory's and just asks that we trust him... That pretty much sums up this man

The British owns Wall Street and Wall Street own the government... That's it... 2 + 2 = 2 etc

LaRouche discuss why Obama has "the mentality of Adolf Hitler in the bunker,"

Ever sines Obama took office this lunatic was attacking Obama making all sorts of claims... Personally I think LaRouche is a racist

Oh well I guess it's all just entertainment and money making in the end

edit on 9-5-2014 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I often wonder about the x-files a young smoking man shooting from inside a storm drain at Dallas and then it happens that a area of storm drain collapses that had been modified .

And lho screaming im a patsy

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Very interesting, cant wait for the second episode.

I don't think many Americans will want to believe any conspiracy theory that suggests that their government or country isn't all powerful.

edit on 9-5-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join