It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Secret - The Friendship Case

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Oh come on now. That's a tough one even for the articulate.a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735
a reply to: taoistguy

Where are the holes in this story?
Do you mind elaborating on that statement?

aliens cone all this way...they need humams to bring them fruit...they can teleport things...the 'witnesses' see a very tall man and a dwarf...

edit on 11-5-2014 by taoistguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy

aliens cone all this way...they need humams to bring them fruit...they can teleport things...the 'witnesses' see a very tall man and a dwarf...

I admit the fruit thing is weird, but who knows what their purpose was? Maybe they wanted some wine?

However, I don't see anything strange about being able to teleport things. I've witnessed this myself.
And what is so odd about seeing a tall man (being) and a short one together?
There are many reports from abductees seeing very tall beings, and others seeing shorter ones. Perhaps (I think so) they were only showing themselves as humans to make the guys less fearful of them (shape shifting).

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I had an encounter with a big headed, almond eyed alien once. It happened because I wanted it to happen. I got more than I bargained for as far as the appearance of it, however, it can be discounted as a hallucination. Or not. I don't know.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: smithjustinb

Thank you for coming forward.
Sorry it has taken so long to reply.

I would love to hear more details of your encounter. Did it communicate with you? What exactly did it look like? How long was it there, etc.?

Amazing!

edit on 5/14/2014 by sled735 because: typo

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Disclose.tv? Bahahahahaha! Come on, man. That alone tells you this is the bottom of the barrel, non credible crap of the conspiracy world.

And yeah, not surprisingly, no evidence that can be scientifically scrutinized. Stories. Stories that make zero logical sense. Self delusions aimed at boosting their own sense of worth. Otherwise, their existence is meaningless. These are interesting cases, but due only to their psychological value with regards to mental illness.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalRazor

When you experience something for yourself that is not what you consider to be 'normal', I will make sure you get the padded cell you deserve.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:52 AM
link   

I admit the fruit thing is weird, but who knows what their purpose was? Maybe they wanted some wine?

However, I don't see anything strange about being able to teleport things. I've witnessed this myself.
There are many reports from abductees seeing very tall beings, and others seeing shorter ones. Perhaps (I think so) they were only showing themselves as humans to make the guys less fearful of them (shape shifting).

Gaspere de Lama said that the fruit was not really needed by them. Getting them to procure the food was just a test of loyalty, giving them something to do to reinforce loyalty and prove they were willing to go to these lengths to help the aliens.

If they are hybrids the unusual height could be an anomaly from the hybridisation program.
edit on 15-5-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

Gaspere de Lama said that the fruit was not really needed by them. Getting them to procure the food was just a test of loyalty, giving them something to do to reinforce loyalty and prove they were willing to go to these lengths to help the aliens.

If they are hybrids the unusual height could be an anomaly from the hybridisation program.

Thank you. I still need to watch that video you linked. I was looking for it the other day, but I forgot which thread it was in. LOL I had posted several that same day. Now that I know which thread it's in, I'll watch it.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnPassant

Thank you. I still need to watch that video you linked. I was looking for it the other day, but I forgot which thread it was in. LOL I had posted several that same day. Now that I know which thread it's in, I'll watch it.

I'm not sure which video that piece is in but anything by him is worth watching. Also, anything by Stefano Breccia. These people seem totally relaxed and sincere...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

I watched the video. I agree he seems sincere, and very relaxed.
I have to also wonder why anyone his age would continue to tell such outlandish lies, if this was a hoax.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

At the end of the book Mass Contacts there is a newspaper article about how the seas in the Adriatic went wild. Scientists have never been able to explain this. Breccia says it was caused by the destruction of the base under the sea. The newspaper article is real enough...see page 309 here
edit on 15-5-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

Oh wow! Sounds like a very interesting read!
Thanks for the link.

Yep! I'll be ordering that one!

edit on 5/15/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

It is the strangest book I have ever read. It is vaguely tied in with the Ummo case (Breccia is a recipient of one of the letters.)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Stefano Breccia can be seen here giving a presentation of the Amicizia case.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: torsion

Ahhh, yes! I've seen this guy! I didn't recognize his name.
Thanks for the link!

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I have some thing to add to this thread...

I´ve hear the story of Italian´s Friendship from Jaime Maussan, not my favorite UFO researcher by the way, and It´s almost the same story of the Chilean version "The Friendship´s Island" most/all the footage related is in Spanish, I speak Spanish so, sorry for my English.

I don´t know if this story is already opened on some thread.

The short version of this case began in the latest 1990, an Amateur Ham Radio operator start to communicate with a group of "people", they claim to be part of some kind of scientists who lives on a secret Island in the south of Chile, the high point of this case was when the operator and this family saw over Santiago, Chile´s capital, a UFO hovering the city and in the Radio they hear those people saying something like that "...You´ll see more of this when you came to the island...". The voices were recorded and you can find it on you-tube easily, but are in Spanish.

The thing is the story it´s more complicated and some people claim to be cured of cancer on this island. Until today is unexplained, some people said it was a hoax other don´t think the same way.

Regards
Adionesis

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I find it amazing how the UFO's are smiling in their, well taken portraits.

Did they happen to use telekinesis to take a selfie, or did they teleport that instantly from point A to point B, back to point A for the selfie.

Reminds me of a korny sci-fi comic really.

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: adionesis

Thank you, Adionesis. I hadn't heard of the healing.

Interesting! Maybe that's where I need to go.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Hi Sled735, I´m sorry to hear that you have a disease, I hope you get well

I search on the internet and I found some info in English about that case, those "Entities" put in contact with you, you can´t connect with them, they tell you to go to the south of Chile and then a boat take you to this island, days later, your are again in the continent cured. The person who claim to be cured was "Ernesto de la Fuente".

The thing is Ernesto ask them why him, they response that he have some sort of DNA sequence that they need, and in retribution they cure his cancer. Those people were nordic type, most of the peolpe who see them describe it as "Gringos".

IMO they back to the low profile, the story become widely known in Chile, some people try find the island but can´t find it, these part of the Chile is full of islands, isn´t easy to find.

Link:
mysteriousuniverse.org...

Regards
Adionesis

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join