It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Secret - The Friendship Case

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Newspapers talked about it, people wanted to know, but nobody could penetrate the mystery. What was going on? Strange flying machines were playing the skies of Italy. It was the fifties. Some people took incredible photos, others were frightened and shouted "They're here, they're among us," while still others believed that aliens came to help. But who were they; where were they from, and above all what did they want? Until recently, the phenomenon of contactism, or the deliberate encounter, repeated over time, between man and evolved extraterrestrial entities, was believed to involve only a few chosen individuals, or contactees. Many of them went down in history. George Adamski, Howard Menger, Eugenio Siragusa, just to name a few, all of them faithfully abided by this cliché. But in 2007, something happened that would change the cards on the table. Stefano Breccia, and engineer from Marche, living in Abruzzo, published some startling papers that seemed to reveal the story of repeated direct encounters between more than 100 people, and extraterrestrial beings living in numerous secret bases on our planet.

Read more: www.disclose.tv...

The film clips and photographs that have surfaced to date are extremely interesting. But the testimonies of the individuals involved are even more incredible! Everyone called their story "friendship." Thanks to Stefano Breccia's courage to share this with the world, one of the most awe-inspiring sagas in ufology has come to light.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sled735

I read Breccia's book. It is very strange but I think there is something to this case. Looks like they were dealing with hybrids rather than aliens proper. T. Good also wrote a bit more about it in his latest book Earth; an alien enterprise. Here is an interview with Gaspere de Lama

edit on 9-5-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: EnPassant

Thank you for the link.

I look forward to reading it, but right now I'm off to run an errand.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Thanks!.., for bringing forward this case.
Didn`tknow about it. good job! ,-)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

The people concerned - Breccia, De Lama and his wife - seem completely sincere but from what I have read about the case I suspect they were either drugged or given hallucinatory experiences by the ufonauts...?????
edit on 9-5-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I watched half of the video but that was enough, the story is just a story.
The video footage and pictures are reminiscent of Adamski and Meier and the tape seemed awfully clear for something that had been recorded off a radio all those years ago.

They say the pictures have been analysed but the people that analysed them were not photographic analysts , they were a "researcher" and a computer analyst .

I could go on but why bother people will believe what they want to believe , the search goes on.

edit on 9-5-2014 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Please tell me how hallucinations can be captured on film. The saucers in the video are real things, alien or not. Not only are the pictures clear, but there are several of them all from different positions and perspectives.

On topic:

This has got to be one of the best cases I've seen so far!

This makes me wonder if "The friendship" were the opposition to the aliens the US government is supposedly working with. In the video they say that the bad race(s) of aliens were materialistic and selfish. Sounds about like what they are trying to program us to be through the media.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: andr3w68

Please tell me how hallucinations can be captured on film. The saucers in the video are real things, alien or not. Not only are the pictures clear, but there are several of them all from different positions and perspectives.

On topic:

This makes me wonder if "The friendship" were the opposition to the aliens the US government is supposedly working with. In the video they say that the bad race(s) of aliens were materialistic and selfish. Sounds about like what they are trying to program us to be through the media.

The people seem sincere. But it also sounds like a bit of the Scole experiment in some ways. Teleporting, Spiritual advise. Something happened but,. What was the purpose and context? Again the fairies live in the hill sides. The friends could still be the gentry. Either way interesting.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

The people seem sincere. But it also sounds like a bit of the Scole experiment in some ways. Teleporting, Spiritual advise. Something happened but,. What was the purpose and context? Again the fairies live in the hill sides. The friends could still be the gentry. Either way interesting.

I think the purpose was to let 'man' know that there are those who are here looking out for us, to warn us, if we want to avoid human extinction, we need to practice high morals, learn to love everyone, and to stay connected in close friendship to fight our battles against the 'evil' ones that are also out there. The 'others' want to 'do us in'.
They provided evidence of their existence, as you saw in the video. There has been much more evidence come to light since that video was made.
Just take a look at all the sightings in MO only!!!

www.nuforc.org...

edit on 5/9/2014 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sled735

originally posted by: anonentity

I think the purpose was to let 'man' know that there are those who are here looking out for us, to warn us, if we want to avoid human extinction, we need to practice high morals, learn to love everyone, and to stay connected in close friendship to fight our battles against the 'evil' ones that are also out there. The 'others' want to 'do us in'.
They provided evidence of their existence, as you saw in the video. There has been much more evidence come to light since that video was made.
Just take a look at all the sightings in MO only!!!

www.nuforc.org...

You might be right, their is supposed to be a list of "Don't Nuke" areas in the President of Russia's brief case that holds the Launch codes. As these according to him are Alien assets. That was when Dimitri Memdeyev was President. Another one a World Bank whistle-blower claims that the World economy is controlled by a non human intelligence that's been on this planet for as long as we have. The long skulls, live underground etc. She was an advisor to the World bank. If the name Karen Hudes doesn't ring any bells, give her a google. They are definitely after her, she was arrested for trespass , she asked "since when does trespass become a federal crime." Either she's nuts or we have a problem.
edit on 9-5-2014 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Didn't she also say the Vatican had something to do with the aliens? If so it would seem the "redistribution of wealth" comment may be their way of trying to prove her wrong. "We don't know of any aliens controlling the economy, look, we want a redistribution of wealth."

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I tend to find a lot of credence to this episode.....apparently a hundred or more witnesses and such a lot of photo evidence.....
There is reason to believe more than one type of alien exists....so why not the W56.....
I, personally have the feeling they may now be on an island called friendship off argentina.....
This will be a hard sell on ats ive never gotten any real interest up from anyone...but im glad you found it signifigant too....s

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

On topic:

Yes the saucers seem to be real. Apparently Breccia piloted one (see; Earth, An Alien Enterprise). But some of their experiences in the base are so weird they might have been drawn into some kind of manufactured experience. They were given dubious drinks down there and experienced missing time. Seems they were manipulated somehow. But the case seems real enough and the beings are real...

I think W56 are hybrids. They spoke of a higher authority over them from which they took orders...
edit on 10-5-2014 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I trust no-one that cant say "Phenomenon" correctly..

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I think the "Friendship" case is partially true. I believe the witnesses had a visual encounter/sighting, but embellished their story to romanticize the alien beings. They had the need to enhance their experience to draw attention to themselves. The fruit exchange story was too convenient and rooted to the tales of shoe-making elves or tooth fairies(the exchange of items part, not the tales themselves).

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: RossWellOldMexico
I think the "Friendship" case is partially true. I believe the witnesses had a visual encounter/sighting, but embellished their story to romanticize the alien beings. They had the need to enhance their experience to draw attention to themselves. The fruit exchange story was too convenient and rooted to the tales of shoe-making elves or tooth fairies(the exchange of items part, not the tales themselves).

Teleportation is a real occurrence. I, and many others in my paranormal thread, have told our stories of having items disappear, only to reappear later in a different, or sometimes the same, location. I suppose if 'they' had a group effort behind the teleportation, they could teleport massive items, or loads of fruit. Heck, they may not need a group effort! It may only take one, if their abilities are strong enough.

Here is a thread on disappearing and reappearing items:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know our own scientists are learning how to teleport items now. I wonder if they were told how to do this by our 'friends'?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/10/2014 by sled735 because: add link

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   

a reply to: anonentity

Didn't she also say the Vatican had something to do with the aliens? If so it would seem the "redistribution of wealth" comment may be their way of trying to prove her wrong. "We don't know of any aliens controlling the economy, look, we want a redistribution of wealth."

Apparently elongated skulls were found in the Vatican tombs. Maybe they know more. I think she mentions that Jesuits run things as well.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
nice story. i don't believe in it. too many holes.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: taoistguy
nice story. i don't believe in it. too many holes.

The problem is that to many stories have to many holes.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: taoistguy

Where are the holes in this story?
Do you mind elaborating on that statement?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join