It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 Police Officers Fire 377 Bullets into car

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
Whatever...go and alert a mod then and they can remove it for you.

Peace

edit on 07/16/2009 by Lichter daraus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lichter daraus

Now, I didn't even mean it like that esse. C'mon now!

Everybody's so touchy.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Its all good, it just if its off topic it should be removed, just like this post here should be removed as off topic.

Peace.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The mob mentality is especially dangerous when infecting police. If one of their own has been killed or wounded most of them will be out for blood, period. Despite oaths taken to defend the public and training to prevent such orgies of destruction it still happens too often.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The mob mentality is especially dangerous when infecting police. If one of their own has been killed or wounded most of them will be out for blood, period. Despite oaths taken to defend the public and training to prevent such orgies of destruction it still happens too often.

You said it better than all my attempts put together. I guess I got
stuck behind disproving Jennys hypothesis. Where my main point
was self preservation and the protection of ones family. Whereby
jumpimg up and running to see what's happening, could get a person
killed these days.

So remember to reign in that urge of curiousity people. It just might
save a life. We're here seeking truth and justice and all that, but
we need to learn how to survive also, or it's all for nothing.

Because the devils into detail.
edit on Ram51314v452014u28 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
just don't let them see you holding a camera

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The fact they shot 2 of their own shows just how careless their actions were. How bad of shot could they be to shoot their own fellow officers and to me that just has no excuse other than stupidity and rage. Bullets go through stuff as well and people do look out there windows and yes innocent people could have been easily hit. That many bullets shows complete excess of aggression and the report says they fired 2 separate volleys in which they could have ended it with the first. Would you have people duck and cover every time they hear sirens out front? People are generally curious and police need to be trained not to create a warzone inside a city. 2 people and over 300+ bullets tells me bad training and police out for blood.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Stupid liberals, bullets don't hit people they aren't intended for.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

Cmon man, poor training? There are most certainly both
state and federal standards for the training of every police
officer in the country. And no my response to Jennys scenario
in no way suggests people duck and cover in paranoid exaggeration.

So what don't you get about what I'm saying? Be aware and know this
about the cops and above y-t and your curiousity. Use your head and
stay the hell out the way for crip sakes.

Do you really think, you should be able to go out on your front porch
and spectate and gawk, with full confidence you won't catch a stray?
Maybe when skynet supplys police officers, but would you do
it even then?

This isn't about anything if it doesn't tell people to watch the
hell out. Right now in another thread I'm lashing out at the po po.
But not here where there's a better message to be sent, then this
constant complaining crap. It's all about, what everyone thinks the
cops should be like and do and most of it's crap anyway. So take what
I'm saying to your head. Instead. What ever your perfect idea is, the
cops aren't that. So get over it.

And the fact they shot two of their own I think should be a clue.
edit on Rpm51314v102014u43 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   

But not here where there's better message to be sent, then this
constant complaining crap. It's all about, what everyone thinks the
cops should be like and do and most of it's crap anyway.

But why can't the better message be that cops don't need to be unloading 16 rounds per officer into a car with 2 men that they are not 100% sure are armed?
I get your point that civis don't need to running out and putting them selfs in the cross fire but IMO that cross fire should not exist.
Not to say that it wont exist in a justifiable situation, just don't see this one being that situation.

Or is this my fantasy land too?

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

But all I can see that you're doing, is cry'n over spilled milk then.
What's done is done and that may be only a little harder to change
then they way police deal with every situation differently. It can't
be governed in any way. That's why. Don't you see that?
Police shootings aren't games that can be referreed. They can be
called to court for their actions, but where does that go 98% of the
time? And what good does it do after you're crippled or killed?

All I know is when I see the cops come'n me and mine are go'in
the other way.

Added text
edit on Rpm51314v34201400000021 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
They hit 2 of their own men like they were in some kind of war zone and fired over 300 rounds at 2 people in a car and that to me tells me police training is terrible these days. Even if this incident happened away from people's houses the police incompetence still shows through. 300+ shots and 2 friendly fire casualties is what I would expect from a war not a situation where police have suspects surrounded. I would bet 1000000$ that these cops were out for blood because one of the suspects shot an officer earlier. People will go to there windows when they hear police sirens outside and that's just a fact and yea 100% bullets can penetrate windows and other parts of people houses so unless people had spidey sense they were put in danger by reckless police actions.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

I guess I see it as more then spilled milk.

All I know is when I see the cops come'n me and mine are go'in
the other way

But i do agree with this, so i guess not all is lost from your message.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

bullets can penetrate windows and other parts of people houses so unless people had spidey sense they were put in danger by reckless police actions.

Damn right! So what are you gonna to do about it?
It does't take spidey sense or much sense at all if you ask me.

edit on Rpm51314v10201400000007 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs We might just have to agree to disagree on this as I don't like the idea of police firing that many rounds while they are obviously not competent enough to not even shoot their own and I guess people in the area were lucky no one got hit by stray bullets. The question I keep asking myself is how stupid do they have to be to shoot other officers in the area and on that point I rest my argument.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

And so mine rests on the same point.

Fair enough.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I don't know exactly what happened, but it seems to me that the cops were a bit more justified than they are in many instances. If the guy had already shot somebody, then the use of deadly force is much more justified. However, I would agree about the safety of innocent bystanders. Discretion must be used, but perhaps this really was justified. In a case like this I would give the police the benefit of the doubt, even though one cannot do this when the police are obviously in the wrong. So maybe this case is not similar to the countless cases of police criminality.

posted on May, 13 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
A few years ago a cop knocked on the door of a trailer near here and the guy who answered it shot and killed him, I don't remember why the cop was knocking on the door anymore.

The guy who shot the cop went on the run and the cops went on a manhunt which was televised live on TV like 9-11 was, like the only thing going on in the entire world was that one single thing, anyway...

The last thing that anyone saw or heard of the whole thing was that the guy who shot the cop, who was unarmed by the way, got mauled by a police dog and shot in the head and was shown on video in the back of a pickup truck racing down a sand road with 7 or 8 officers holding him down and wrestling with him.

Really, that was the last thing I ever saw or heard of the event, wrestling with a guy who got mauled by a police dog and had a bullet in his head...He was entitled to a trial or something, right?...

I was at the bar and the drunk idiots were rooting for the cops even though there were cops out there waiting to bust them for DUI if anything went wrong on the drive home since in reality there is zero tolerance for alcohol behind the wheel, and if they made that perfectly clear they would have to find another revenue stream...

Buncha Frickin Retards... !ALL ! !

IMO, certain types of people gravitate towards certain types of employment, people who are cops, firemen and soldiers initially may move toward that type of work for other reason, but the biggest reason is if everything is going fine there is nothing for them to do, which is exactly how LAZY people like it to be.

They go into a literal rage if they are forced to actually do something for their money, like bratty kids whining about having to actually work for their allowance, and that's why they get mad and take it out on others, I think...
edit on 13-5-2014 by MyHappyDogShiner because: I don't care any mahua.

edit on 13-5-2014 by MyHappyDogShiner because: mahuamahuamahua

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Randy,

I COMPLETELY understand your argument and I 100% agree.

What bothers me is this is a metropolitan CITY, not Islamabad, not Falujah. This is MIAMI.

In war time, as a civi, the hummers roll in, that's when you ROLL OUT cause shiztz about to get heavy. Now we're supposed to automatically expect the police to rain hellfire in all directions every time we hear sirens??? I disapprove.

Trust me, in actuality, when I see something going down, I get outta dodge before bullets start flying. Self preservation first, espousing principles second. We all know it simply shouldn't be like this.

If the founders had said, oh well, British tyranny, same ol' story... lalala... we would have got nowhere. It takes people voicing their disapproval to change things.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

If the founders had said, oh well, British tyranny, same ol' story... lalala... we would have got nowhere. It takes people voicing their disapproval to change things.

Now you have a point I to can live with, as long as we keep
our priorities in order, we'll be alive to use those voices.
As sad as things are the way they're going, I'm thinking " We
the people" may actually need somekind of training
ourselves.
Whereby, people learn how not to react to certain police
situations. Totally messed up but if we look at things from the
perspective, that police don't give damn who gets in the way
anymore, which to it seems to be the case more and more?
Then even more sadly we are going to need to be trained
anyway, just to survive.

So glad we could see thru this Jenny. I agree with you 100%.
Now I see this as a very important thread.
SnF

edit on Ram51414v292014u45 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join