It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 Police Officers Fire 377 Bullets into car

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Yea, if you look at the height of some of the missed shots, like on the townhouse or on the concrete pole, these guys have total sh!te for aim.

One of the first things I learned about gun safety is to always identify your backstop, and AIM LOW. These guys were sitting IN a car, so how the hell are there stray shots hitting walls at 6ft high???? It's freakin amazing none of these guys killed anyone
edit on 9-5-2014 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reminds me of,,,,

yaa
then, they hit the guy with the stun gun,,wow.

# happens.
always for a reason.
edit on 5/9/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
What bothers me is who in the world would want to spend that much time counting the holes. Someone needs to get something to occupy their time. Maybe skipping stones on a beach or picking some sugar plums if they are in season.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

ya and imagine the paper work for "fired ordinance"

lets see 8 bullets a clip?

20 clips thats ummmm.

lol

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I am against the surveillance state, but it really is getting to the point where if we don't record everything then the police will repeatedly get away with murder.

Reading another thread where it said driving correctly and having acne was grounds for suspicion, at some point grounds for suspicion will be not recording your own movements.

"Judge I pulled them over because I didn't see a recording device in the car"

I made a comment in that thread about how I always have my gopro recording when I drive just in case I get T boned by another driver especially a cop so it doesn't come down to my word against theirs, but as I said there the only way such a thing would be truly secure is if it recorded to a cloud otherwise the cops may "lose, destroy" such evidence.

Sad times.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
What bothers me is who in the world would want to spend that much time counting the holes. Someone needs to get something to occupy their time. Maybe skipping stones on a beach or picking some sugar plums if they are in season.

Obviously you have never watched "Dexter"?

Second line!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Did anyone count the number of bullets they shot at the woman, that panicked when she accidentally hit a cop car when lost and backing up on Capitol Hill. She found herself faced with multiple cops pointing guns at her with her baby in the back seat? She took off, and I think I would have also. Of course I would have suffered the same fate; dead, forgotten and dismissed.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
i wonder when the next revolution or even a series of national riots will happen? it seems that being reasonable and using the law to keep abuses by authorities to a minimum is failing nationwide.
but seriously when peaceful means are exhausted then what other recourse is there but violence and revenge? if you can't trust cops then what use are they?

after the 1992 riots los angeles and a number of other cities made many reforms to their police and improved their behavior regarding abuse and corruption leading to a drop in crime so maybe riots and violence are the only thing that works to reform things in america?
edit on 9-5-2014 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
it seems that being reasonable and using the law to keep abuses by authorities to a minimum is failing nationwide.
but seriously when peaceful means are exhausted then what other recourse is there but violence and revenge? if you can't trust cops then what use are they?

the cops have doubled down on tyranny by their armored vehicles and war weapons. They are basically saying "we are bullies and you public can do NOTHING about it"

They are planning on violence happening. They have been training for it. And it is their admission that something stinks. Why would they be planning on it UNLESS they realize people arent happy.

What use? they are the ELites storm troopers of tyranny! that is their use. GENERATE REVENUE, and SUBDUE the PUBLIC

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Jesus every officer that fired there weapon that night should be sited for reckless endangerment and manslaughter. Typical these days though. Mess with one cop and they will serve up there own justice no courts no jury just execution. Which looks like the situation here. The men were trapped and the officers didn't know if they had a hostage in the truck or let alone that he had a passenger.

Side note anybody notice when the suspect walked into the store with the woman hostage he had to chamber his gun after he walked in??? If your about to rob a place wouldn't you make sure you were ready to rock n roll just in case. What is wrong with people these days.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Well three mounties just hit the hospital from a shootout with a lone gunman in St Paul Alberta today.....the gunman didn't survive however.....
Two were medivacked to Edmonton so serious I presume...and ones in the St paul hospital....details are sketchy.....
its a dangerous occupation sometimes...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: g146541

originally posted by: ScientiaFortisDefendit
If you shoot a cop you are as good as dead if the cops get to you before you get to your lawyer's office.

LOL!! In that case, they'd just kill your lawyer too and make up a hostage story and the perfect storm of things that went wrong.
This was just another act of cowardice, very similar to the blue pickup that got unloaded on during the Dorner debacle.
"Officer safety" and all.
But what about the folks they have "sworn" to serve and protect?
Cops better figure out which side their bread is buttered on, before their loved ones pay the price.
Never hit the hard target in guerilla warfare, the soft ones are much easier and safer.
This is what it will come to.

absolutely!!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I remember watching the video of the shootout when this happened late last year.

377 rounds fired in just about 20 seconds.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Well three mounties just hit the hospital from a shootout with a lone gunman in St Paul Alberta today.....the gunman didn't survive however.....
Two were medivacked to Edmonton so serious I presume...and ones in the St paul hospital....details are sketchy.....
its a dangerous occupation sometimes...

I worked in St Paul building a grocery store..scary town kind of, i checked into a motel and within an hour someone stole my clothing from the coin laundry..lol. To lighten it up here is a fun fact..St Paul is home of the worlds first official ufo landing pad built in 67 i think

As for the subject of the op..obviously its completely ridiculous, irresponcable and pretty much criminal what was done..they should face charges.
We hear these stories everyday and its getting worse..every day a new message being dont @#$% with the police...sad and scary times ahead
edit on 10-5-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
All those pig should be fired and jailed for reckless endangerment.

Sorry but innocents could have been caught up in that.

Plus if one of the perps was surrendering then they had a DUTY to arrest and bring him to trial!

They should have murder as such added to that.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: stirling

We hear these stories everyday and its getting worse..every day a new message being dont @#$% with the police...sad and scary times ahead

These stories are only going to continue, and possibly become worse, until we recognize that it is our duty and responsibility to put a stop to them. Where is the community and the public demand for removing these dangerous, poorly trained, cowards from their streets? Why are they continuing to financially support a police force that is using them for target practice and placing their children and community at risk? People are quick to stand in line all night, in rain, snow, sleet and hail, to be the first to spend their hard earned cash on a new version of the same phone they are holding in their hand, because someone said it is "new". Yet you can't get them to so much as make a telephone call to protect their lives, their children or community from militarized thugs that have labeled them as expendable, livestock that requires culling.

If this treatment of the American citizen by the police is to stop, it is not going to happen because of something you or I write here on ATS, or anywhere else on the internet. It is going to stop when we have reached rock bottom. When we have become total slaves to the tyranny, and people find that death has more to offer than the miserable life they are allowed to live.

You know the scene well. Look at all of the movies depicting our future. It is right in front of your face in pure HD color and surround sound. Study your primers well because the tanks are already in most police department garages, along with their flack gear and jack boots. They my dear comrades, are here for you. You are the enemy and you are paying them quite handsomely to treat you like cattle in a slaughterhouse stall. They have no incentive to stop their round up and culling of you, the enemy. We have to restore sanity to this country and make it a significant financial lost for them to continue their actions.

The only language they speak and understand is monetary lingo. The only weapon they fear, is in your wallet. The magic bullet is indeed covered in silver, gold, or precious gems. Where you put your money, your time and interest will determine the landscape of your future. Follow the primers, spend and invest wisely. You live or die by the beast you feed.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: buni11687

I remember watching the video of the shootout when this happened late last year.

377 rounds fired in just about 20 seconds.

HO-LEE-SHI........T

That's absolutely UNBELIEVABLE.

Jesus H Christ that's just disgusting.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
If those cops actually shot 2 of their own then they truly deserve to be called stupid pigs as they acted like complete thugs. Police here are pretty aggressive but not as reckless as American cops and I refuse to even travel there mainly because of how stupid American police are. Idiocracy is becoming a reality and that's sad.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Slickinfinity

Marines in Vietnam with full automatic rifles didn't expend that much ammo unless they were engaged with a superior number of enemy combatants.. Marines didn't squeeze the trigger unless there was a bad guy in their sights... To top that, most of them were 18 to 20 years old..

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:51 AM
link   

The driver had robber a Walgreens earlier in the day and shot a cop.

End of story. IMO
Any idiot knows what to expect when they fire on a police officer.
And the passengers death is on the driver.

edit on Ram51214v02201400000048 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join