It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something I wanted to share - My take on the worlds problem and a possible fix?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Greetings all, I wanted to post this as I was quite happy with how well it flowed when I wrote it - and how simple it really seems when looked at honestly.

This was a comment I made on a RT youtube video called - US foreign policy crumbling as more nations give Washington cold shoulder - Link .

I won't embed the video, as it is not really that relevant to my comment - I just happened to write it there originally.

My belief is that we have a very short window of time to force a change on this planet - and if we don't take the opportunity, we will not get another as the forces that oppose us are aware of the tool we have at our disposal and are actively working to deny us of this pure dumb luck once in a intelligent species lifetime to affect what kind of world we leave to our ancestors.

That tool is the internet, and we can use it now to extend our love, help and solidarity around the world before this gets out of control and too many atrocities are commited which in turn will fuel real hatred between races - and we all get lost in the darkness of revenge, fear and despair.
(I should add, I know terrible atrocities have already been perpetrated against innocents and I am so sorry I didn't try to stop it).

Lets use this tool before we lose the chance for good.

Here is the megaultrahumongous comment I was talking about -

We all need to remember, that although a large proportion of US and UK/Euro citizens are unaware of the reality of the current state of the world - I now believe most are quite aware and quite informed. The issue is, those of us who understand the problems (at least to an extent) feel pretty helpless to actually affect the power (control) structure, in turn helping to continue the corruption by allowing it to continue.

But if we "Western" citizens actually managed (for arguments sake) to reel in the banking families dominance, and return the power to the people - another great power (probably financed by the same families) would take America's place as the aggressive dominant force, and we would be in a very similar situation.

I very much appreciate that Mr Putin has been forced to react to the mess in Ukraine, and for what my opinion is actually worth, he seems to have reacted in an extremely calm, collected and sensible manner - although I would expect he would also not let a good crisis go to waste.

The point is, the root problem is not necessarily the USA's perceived right to rule the globe although that is definitely a problem it is but a symptom of the root cause - Government, or at least the current paradigm of politics and governance.

The fact is, there is a powerful force on this planet who has an interest in keeping the planet in a state of chaos - just like what the USA has done in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya and now Ukraine, just as the British Empire did with it's "enemies" (victim's) - divide and conquer.

And until we try to push past our cultural fears and stigma, and realise a few important points's about our own race - we are doomed to bloodshed, slavery and misery.

Those point's are as follows : #1: However hard it is for some to see, or accept - We are ALL the same, not similar but exactly the same- what you do to my brother's and sister's around the globe, you do to me and yourself too.

#2: None of the people (Civilians, Soldier's) really benefit at all, traditionally soldiers would rape and plunder and that would be the motivation - but you would never be left wanting if we didn't have conflict, you wouldn't need to steal others livelihoods - you have been tricked into thinking you need to do that as your livelihoods have been secretly stolen from you a long time ago, by the very "people" who would send you to war in the first place, the same "people" are the only ones who truly gain from war.

#3: If you can't understand just by using your natural empathy, how terrible it is to invade a country, and especially degrade and humiliate it's inhabitants just for short lived (or any) personal gain - well for starters you are a massive part of the problem - but if you can't see that, and still feel like you have the right to dictate to and torture any people for any reason - just realise that in the end you will lose , even if it looks/feels like you have won, you can't win at the expense of others right to a free and happy life - ever - you will breed resentment, and the longer you manage to perpetually dominate a people, the harder you are going to fall when those people finally shake you off - which history has shown is enevitable.

So for those who love all decent people and long for justice and opportunities for every single baby on this planet, remember we achieve that goal by love, and only by love, never war.

And for those who still believe they have anymore right to life and happiness than the next man/woman - you will nurture your own enslavement, and you will severely delay if not totally negate humankind's chance at survival/success - you are basically selling yours and your family's souls, along with the rest of the planets souls , for a quick fix of instant gratification.

Where as if we all just came together and refused to fight for these wanker bankers and politicians - who are pretty much the same people anyway - every last one of us could live a happy life wanting for nothing and subservient to no one, but if you refuse to see what you are really fighting for - or who you are really fighting for this will continue far into the future, we will all lose, and we will all suffer along with the ones we love, and the parasites pulling the strings will laugh at your stupidity and ignorance as you wonder how it all got so bad.

Is it not ironic, that to save the ones we love all that is needed is to love everyone?

Who really doesn't want peace and happiness for all?

Leave your details and we will get rid of you first, as you are far beyond saving. *Edit* On reflection I can see this last comment is a little conflicting with the message of the rest - it is a very difficult problem to solve , everyone ( bar a few hundred collaborators at the very top) deserves a chance to change their view of other people, it will be difficult as this mentality has been nurtured for so long and is very prevalent in all countries - but given a level playing field if you still can't wish your fellow man well, live and let live,

we are not about to let you screw it up for the rest of us - deny ignorance

edit on 9-5-2014 by Soapusmaximus because: Clarification

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So what do you all think? Is it possible if we really made the effort this topic deserves, devoted just an hour or so a day to messaging, emailing and speaking (chat/in person) to people in our own countries (to convince them to do the same, we need as many as possible) and to people in other countries,
especially the ones "we" perceive as enemies - to extend our love and our deepest regrets at how many have already been killed for "our" interests (< This is not in our interest hence the quotation marks - just incase anyone missed it and flamed me!)

Can we end this old way of thinking and save our chance of peace?

We should at least give it a bloody good try.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
It is a complicated situation if only it was that simple

many of the groups involved won't go down without a fight and there will always be groups that would exploit at any opportunity.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: OxFoRdInFoRmEd

I totally understand your point, but these powerful groups and organisations have operated in secrecy and obscurity forever,

That is what I mean about the Internet, we finally have the means to not just talk directly to those we would be pitted against, but to learn about and expose the true motivations and beneficiaries of these often abhorrent and inhumane actions.

I have always been so saddened by the terrible things man does to his fellow man, and I know there is the possibility of fear and hatred in us all, and worse still given the right circumstances - but I ask you, when has this world ever had this chance?

And does not every normal person just want peace and happiness?

Well let's start spreading the word, let's start a campaign much like the Israeli who started the one on facebook aimed at Iran saying things like "We love you and we would never hurt you" and things to that effect.

His was very successful, there were many exchanges made of positive messages from both sides in that instance - we can see many more people (once given the true information, unspun by government or media) want real peace and cooperation than want war and hurt

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The biggest issue with any solution to a given issue is participation.

If you can get enough people to participate, then it will succeed.

The simplest solution is to vote with our wallets instead of continuing to support the very systems/corporations that bleed us dry.

Then, we also come to another pertinent question: What system will replace it? Participation is required in this arena as well, however, it usually will tick some people off one way or another.

In other words, the biggest stumbling block for any solutions (good or otherwise) is the lack of participation. Most people would rather complain than even discuss it, much less put in effort to practice it in daily life.

I do agree that this is an important time, and we have all of the tools at our disposal to make it a success and change the world for the better. But, Im not so sure enough people care enough to do much more than complain, or talk about blind revolution.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

You have a point but you need to take it one step further.

We need to get back control of printing our own money. Remember the Greenbacks? If countries brake away from the Reserve banks and therefore the Crown, appoint trustees to oversee finances within government and each country prints it's own money, the entire problem can be solved.

Follow the money, and stamp out the root cause.

Not only is this what Kennedy and Jackson and the likes of these great men knew, but the realization that it is the interest on government funding which breaks the back can be traced as far back as Julius Caesar. Caesar broke away from the money lenders and issued his own money, built up Rome to a very healthy thriving society. The money lenders did not like that and that my friend was the reason he was assassinated.

It is the banksters who are constantly implementing wars, charging governments compound interest (which we the slaves have to keep working harder and harder for) cause inflation, keeps us separate from each other, hide cures because they cannot tap money from it, cause poverty, make the entire financial scam seem soooooo complicated, dumb our children down in 'education', prescribe to the people what and who are 'cool', control the media, etc etc.

What we need to see is that money does NOT make the world go round. The world goes round perfectly on its own. It is people who invent new technologies, plant the seeds for crops, build the cars, and everything else. They have brainwashed us for many centuries, if not millinia in believing that it is money making things happen. It is so not. See what you can do with money in the desert with not a shop around. It has no power. It is fiat and an illusion.

We have been brainwashed into believing that money does all that. No wonder the word 'credit' comes from the Latin word 'credere' which means to believe. They have forced us to believe that money has power because that is the world they created. It does not have to be so.

Open a People's Bank and brake away from the world's banking monsters, stop charging interest and I can assure you most of crime will disappear, countries will heal and the world will be a much better place. The best in the human can come out again once the oppression stops and we have the power to make it happen overnight. Sadly, there is nothing sadder than being a slave and not knowing it. Once the people wake up to the fact that they are traded on the stock market like cattle they will start forming political parties to print their own money and thrive again. Check out www.ubuntuparty.org.za

At the moment, we are nothing more than slaves. We the people and our countries are numbers on the stock exchange and you have less rights than the corporations which we serve.

This is a very sad state of affairs. Indeed.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

If all religions got together and banned fractional reserve banking, materialism and demanded zero tolerance for killing, we'd be off to a pretty good start.

That covers a lot of people.
edit on 9-5-2014 by InverseLookingGlass because: syntax error

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Youre worng in one way, with somethings you said I quoted here below.

"...powerful groups and organisations have operated in secrecy and obscurity forever" Yes. Thats why you cant break them. Too powerful and so obscure at times we wouldnt even know who or who are a part of them.

"That is what I mean about the Internet, we finally have the means" We dont finally have the means. THEY OWN THEY INTERNET.

You are so right...it negates your agendas chance of success. They are too powerful, own everything and every part of the Net...that it would never work....sadly.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Ah but the internet can be "freed" from them, there is much open source software and even the chance to make a peer to peer network, independent from the paymasters.

James corbett from Corbett Report has talked about this, I will do some research in the next couple of days and see how feasible it could be.

We need to take a proactive approach, if we don't really try we won't change a damn thing my friend.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Going to bed now, will come back and reply in the morning.

The banking is a problem, but I think we all know that - if we can raise the awareness that everyone is ready (or a loud majority) those people would need to gather, speeches and talks could unify an approach and keep it simple and concise, that's how they wrote off the occupy movement (as well as the infiltration of the anti-war activists) it needs to be clear - interest free money , maybe a mix of gold , silver and cyrptos?

And no more war, although that would be so complicated seen how there are many militias out there who live under their own law.

Anyway, till the morn.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

As your avatar states: "I want to believe".

I want to believe a world like what you describe is possible. I want to work toward that end. I want to, but until I see other people start to act more like myself, and well, like you. We won't see that. We need people in general to not only believe in this idea but actually participate in it's fruition. I try a little bit everyday to find reaons not to hate the people around me and beyond that to help them if possible. To me, personally, this also means we need to hold our government accountable and restructure the way not only our government works but our economy. But none of these changes can be made without significant public influence. The public at large would have to participate to make any real change. People will never take the risk of their own individual comforts not only for themselves but for their family simply to "maybe" make a change. People don't risk that # easily because no one wants to put their family in jeopardy on the basis of ideals, but if we as a people did this it would not only lower the risk but increase the odds of success.

Just think, if tomorrow, no one went to work and everyone went outside and tried planting food on any and all airable land. What sort of impact that would have? If everyone stayed home, planted a garden, and maybe went out to see their neighbors all day.

The impact of such a simple thing done on a national level would be astounding for so many reaons it's nearly unthinkable.

The economic impact of people not going to work on a national level alone would get attention. Not to mention lack of services that peopel may or may not need (but you could still go help people that need help for free, people that usually would rely on health services, I'd do it for free, karma takes care of you).

But more then that, people getting to know their neighbers would strengthen the ties they already had simply by participating and living near each other. It makes it harder for someone steal from you if your neighbor is watching your house. Neighbors only notice something is wrong if they know what to look for and they can only know that by knowing you.

We NEED TO DO THIS!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: OxFoRdInFoRmEd
It is a complicated situation if only it was that simple

many of the groups involved won't go down without a fight and there will always be groups that would exploit at any opportunity.

People are inherently good. We are all after the same thing, in the end: to live a comfortable, safe, meaningful life. Those groups are purely controlled by ones above them and they are controlled by those above them. And so on. At the top of this sits the ones who are in control of the money. The instigators. Once the people elect to serve them no more a massive sense of relief will come over us. We will no longer need to fight wars in which people kill others whom they have never met and therefore they do not actually hold a personal grudge against. They have been told (brainwashed) to hold a grudge against the other by someone higher up in the pecking order. It is not like a man wakes up one morning in his peaceful home and decides to get dressed, take his AK47 or whatever, get on a plane and go and shoot 'those bastards' in Afganistan/Libia/ or wherever...

I do believe that in time man will once again realize that the real value on earth lies not in what car you drive or the size of your house, what your beliefs are or how we 'differ' from each other and with that the need to destroy each other will cease.

It all seems complicated because that is how they want us to perceive it. It is actually extremely simple.
Many ancient traditions lived in peace for very long periods of time under systems which did not involve money, barter or trade. Take the ancient Incas, the Bushmen etc. If it was once possible it can be again. It truly can.

Bradford Brown:
We ask for simple answers to life's problems
When we get simple ones we get confused.
edit on 10-5-2014 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2014 by UnlimitedSky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=17903596]Soapusmaximus[/patch, reasost]
Ill agree on trying...but even the programs, software etc...ARE owned...and all the companies you propose by using their stuff, products and the means...is OWNED by TPTB. They own all we buy, use and text, call, post with.

That's why it wont work.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I will look into the solution for the internet freedom problem,

just been so busy and a little stressed so been putting it off.

The world will end by the time I pull my finger out!

new topics

top topics

join