It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Behind Reports of Ghost Sex?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think we can agree to disagree when it comes to ghosts being able to touch you.On the matter of her being a demon in the sense that you're using the word i don't necessarily agree however i prefer to call her a lady spirit,and disagree with calling her an it.In my eyes a malevolent spirit wouldn't heal you as she has done with me.I've held religous articles,have a painting of the kneeling and praying Jesus just outside my room and not once has she expressed disdain for such things.Another thing my situation is a little different than FormerlyConfused instead of doubting her existence which i don't its when i don't pay attention to her for an extended period that i experience paranormal activity.However i do experience some of the same as he does.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Hi FC.
Please let me try to make a few analogies.
You can be out late at night and observe the awe of a brilliantly star lit night. You can visit the Grand Canyon and Niagara falls and be amazed at the majesty of each. No matter how you describe the veneration to your friends they will not comprehend the scope without actually being there themselves. They will understand you have experienced something unique and wonderful, however they can not perceive the depth of your communion and wonderment without being there themselves.
This is the same thing.
I've been visible on the web regarding this topic for 6 years, mainly looking for people who have "been there themselves". Similar to my analogies, it's the only group of people who can relate to the things I describe. Therefore the main purpose of my posts are for them. As you well know, we can not talk to anyone we know about this. We keep it to ourselves for obvious reasons.
I can not imagine not having the WWW available for topics personal as this and going through life not knowing if you're the only one. That is the underlying commission of my posts regarding the topic. Not so much for those who can not be expected to understand but for those who can.
Thanks for your input FC.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MRM13
a reply to: rbkruspe

I just wanted to say that I appreciate you sharing your experiences. I'm sure it must have been very hard for you to put this out there, especially in the face of people with such differing viewpoints.

I'm not sure what to believe in terms of ghost sex, incubuses (incubi?) or wet dreams, but I think people with first hand experience are entitled to believe what they want about it.

I appreciate your kindness. It's indeed hard. I almost didn't check back in here after my last post. Though, I know that there are others that can relate and people like yourself who are considerate.

posted on Jun, 9 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It is my pleasure FormerlyConfused.I rather enjoy discussing this even with those who don't hold my viewpoints on this topic,but i won't go into very much details about my relationship (at least not the very intimate parts).

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join