It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Behind Reports of Ghost Sex?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Just finished reading through the entire thread, and I must say there are some very interesting points that are brought up. I too have had an experience like this but it wasn't so focused around the genitals, it was more in the chakras. Is it possible that a benevolent spirit would perhaps open chakras and someone would confuse it for spiritual rape?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: rbkruspe

I just wanted to say that I appreciate you sharing your experiences. I'm sure it must have been very hard for you to put this out there, especially in the face of people with such differing viewpoints.

I'm not sure what to believe in terms of ghost sex, incubuses (incubi?) or wet dreams, but I think people with first hand experience are entitled to believe what they want about it.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
look at me im god i do ghosts with kesha was a ghost once to you know doin me i done it a hundred times a week for a year so there nothing more, you cant learn nothing

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Well there are some good points made about this 'ghostly sex' on both sides of this topic.Personally i am in a relationship with a spirit and am more than willing to discuss it.Although i don't agree with some of the things that have been said here i still respect the opinions of those who are against a consensual spirit relationship.Everything that happens to me happens while i'm wide awake and has been confirmed by one other that in fact i do have a female spirit with me.This relationship has been ongoing for 11 months now and not once has she forced me to do anything against my will.The world isn't black and white so why apply such logic to the spiritual world.There are good spirits and there are bad spirits so to proclaim that all spirits who engage in 'ghostly sex' with a a willing partner is folly in my eyes.The energy between us isn't always intimate but emotional and loving as well.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 07:38 PM
link   
This isnt an idea I would even entertain not long ago. With me I'm tying to rationalise it and write it off as a dream, but it happened before I went to sleep and I know that.

It wasnt sensual at all for those that are romanticising it, my experience was like being embraced by a rose bush but with the thorns replaced with wasp stings.

Something has been messing with me for a while now, but only recently did the above happen.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I'm really not trying to romanticize it.All i'm doing is stating my experience with this.Like i said above there are good and bad spirits.The spirit i'm with just so happens to be good.So i'm assuming that whatever this is doing this to you that you've asked it to stop.Since you said it's not sensual in nature what you're going through is not the same as my spirit.Any spirit that doesn't stop when you ask the experience to stop whether it's sexual or not is bad in my opinion.So my sympathies for what you're going through.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Do the ghost humpers get really horny near pay day
and will they chase you forever for child support

go on i dare you tell your best friend you shagged a ghost last night and watch their face

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

spirits getting pregnant,but seriously there are people who believe that they can i'm just not one of them.As to telling a friend.One other knows and he didn't act all that surprised.

posted on May, 28 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I would also like to add in my experience i can feel her in a semi-solid fashion.I can feel the outline of her body or push against her,but if i push too much or too hard my hand goes into empty space.I know what some of y'all might be thinking "If you can do that can you feel body parts such as her face etc etc...?"No i can't.It usually doesn't work like.It's mostly a solid mass that i feel.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

You forgot to ask if they say
"Boooooooo Baby"
during orgasm?

All kidding aside, I still like the romantic notion of a dearly departed returning as a spectral lover.

there was lots of time when I was stationed in Afghanistan, sure I was going to die... that I hoped I could return to let my wife know I still loved her and that I would watch over her and our girls.

I like to think it's possible that love can conquer all... For surely if hate can cause disruption in the spirit worlds then shouldn't love have the inverse effect?

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have some experience in this.
For me, I became aware she is a sentient (Being, spirit etc) back in 2008. Interaction the first few times was in reoccurring dreams and it quickly became part of my waking life. I was confused as everyone else is who experiences it so I began a quest for information.

These days the best source of information is the WWW. However I found the web almost completely void of any tangible information about what was happening in my case. It is filled with scary religious opinion which did not fit any of my personal experiences. There's a lot of people who disbelieve even general paranormal and so can't be expected to know about this topic... and the silly people.

I believe knowledge can be gained through experience. Since there isn't much of any real information out there I began a search for people who have actual experience. I started this thread about 5 years ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I believe most of the details about my experience is within the first couple postings, up to that date. Not much has changed since my last posting in that thread.

In a nutshell, there's strong evidence she's been with me all my life (I am 53). Our interaction began around 1978-79 and I became aware of her sentient in 2009.

I have conversed in private conversation with dozens of people with what I consider believable accounts, at least those which parallel the usual flow of this. Contrary to popular belief, not all intimate spirits have bad motives. Yes there are some very negative spirits (demons etc) and one tool available to some of them is sex. However mutually consensual intimacy can be used as a very positive tool by both parties and be the most beautiful thing a person can experience.

I personally regard dreams to be almost always the work of the subconscious. They will often introduce themselves in a dream state but will not remain there. They will move into, and make themselves known anytime in the day. I also consider sleep paralysis the same, except more of a physical out-of-sync condition along with subconscious.

Regarding the physical mechanics, I can only relay my own experiences. Back in 2009 I began to doubt the reality of this since I was the only one experiencing it. Then began a month or two month rash of general paranormal occurrences in our home. The only one aware of what was going on with me was the Mrs, yet our 3 kids began experiencing things.
Hearing female singing in an empty room, female voice saying "hello" next to them, objects (sometimes heavy) moving on their own, seeing translucent floating ladies, door knobs turning and doors opening and closing as if someone had passed through, knocking on walls and more. We did not know what would happen or where. Things may happen once or twice a day in various parts of the house for a few days... then nothing for a few days before something else happened.

There became a point where I simply must accept things as they are, and as my belief in her solidified the events proportionately subsided.

My point is that it is logical that she must assume at least a partial physical state in order to interact with our physical world.
I recall an evening during those couple months when me and the Mrs. just said our "Good night". We sleep with a very heavy comforter in the winter and it takes considerable force to lift it. Something round ball shape popped in under the covers just above my ankle. It didn't crawl or move in... It wasn't there one moment and the next it was. It had enough mass to lift our heavy comforter above it, I could feel the covers lift above my foot.
This ball felt like a localized sphere of energy, like a shell of compressed air without the shell if that makes any sense.

It appeared then scooted across my other foot to the edge of the bed, then back over my ankles and over to the Mrs. side. I could tell it went all the way across her side, then back across mine several times before it "popped" back out just as it came in. It was there one moment then it was not.
The Mrs. turned over and asked "Did you feel that? What was that?"

I believe it is fairly rare an intimate spirit can interact in this physical matter. At least I haven't found very many of us. In my case, she uses it for intimacy.

But -don't- get me wrong. This is not about getting rocks off. This is about a deep relationship with another sentient being, the intimacy is used as a method and the strength of the bonding can not be compared to anything.

Also please don't think I am advocating this type of relationship. An intimate spirit chooses us and not the other way around. It is not ideal by any means. You can never tell anyone you know, you can't physically touch them as a person, communication isn't as hearty, there's no spiritual "divorce" and is most definitely a life changer.

I am NOT talking about summoning. I firmly believe that is very different than what I am speaking and believe it dangerous and wrong. Among other very serious reasons, everyone except 1 person I've conversed with had problems and the level of intimacy versus being chosen as a partner isn't there.

I believe most of this is in my account link. It's a long thread but you may find it interesting, along with the religious battles I've had based on others paranoia.

posted on May, 30 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps when it comes to ghost sex ladys, im 100 percent behind you. Think thats a fitting slogan for the thread

posted on May, 31 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's not really sex since there is no pregnancy involved. To do so would be neglecting fundamental laws of nature. Which is what many people do, those who have experienced the transition to the great beyond or next existence and those who haven't and use condoms or other contraception and have no intention of making babies but still call it sex.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Unless you've gone this or are going through it you can't truly appreciate or understand the dynamics of it.Heck i'm going through it and i don't fully understand how it happens.All i know is that i know its happening to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps
I'm kicking myself for this, but what even? This is what's the top topic in paranormal forum? SMDH... Disappointed ATS totally... Please someone else post a better topic, this drivel is giving me a headache.

posted on Jun, 2 2014 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This does happen, though the female ghosts are attractive

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I have a sincere question?Is it drivel when thousands possibly millions throughout millenia have and are going through this?Is it drivel that people actually do wanna talk about it?

posted on Jun, 3 2014 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: fc2014

I am skeptical this happens and would tell you get some help, cause you're hallucinating, or combo sleep paralysis with hallucinations. Ghosts can't touch / harm/ have sex. Truthfully, its known fact.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Its understandable that you would think that seeing as you don't know me or my family history of such mental illnesses that cause such tactile sensations such as touch or auditory voices,but (and i mean this with the sincerest respect) my family doesn't suffer from such mental illnesses so its highly unlikely that what i'm dealing with is a figment of my imagination,and as a matter of fact i'm quite happy.The only mental illness my family suffers from is depression and that doesn't cause the things that happen to me.Like i said in my previous post everything that happens happens while i'm wide awake (no disrespect to you),and hallucinations do not cause objects to move on their own.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: fc2014

Then it's not ghosts, I stand by the fact that they can't touch people. It's something else...you need a priest or a shaman, or even a Wiccan practitioner to cleanse / bless your home. If you doubt this, just wear something that is based on your faith(a cross,etc) but you have to be a strong believer, if it won't come near you, it is a demon. Just try it, because that is all the evidence you should need.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join