It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Behind Reports of Ghost Sex?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
a reply to: rbkruspe
Whatever. Reality bites sometimes. And the reality is that you are letting someTHING you don't know anything about manhandle you in the dark. You wouldn't let a human stick a bag over their head and do it to you, so why allow an unseen spook? But like I said ... have at it if you want. It's your life.

FlyersFan

Just look at the person's profile, they are in their distorted reality.

When you have a distorted reality, there's not much one can say to convince otherwise. Think about it, was the person drawn to the thread title because "Ghost sex? That's fun" and then get some sexual imagery and energy from it, or did they come here because "Ghost sex? Ewww"?

The person came here already with sexual imagery in their minds, so it's no wonder this thing has control of them.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:28 PM
link   
So how does anyone know for sure these sexual encounters are not with other people having an OBE especially if someone thinks their OBE is just a dream?

If I am doing something as an OBE experience, I might not even be aware I'm doing it with real people instead of something my mind created. Most of my dreams seem so real no matter what I'm doing.

Someone or some entity could have paid me a visit a couple of times while I was awake. I saw visible distortions in the air that moved right in front of me then I felt very slight kissing like sensations. It wasn't as strong as a human touch. If I traveled and met someone OBE, if they did the same with me would that be bad? I'm not sure. I never had any type of encounter where the sensations were anything close to what you feel with real human contact.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

FIyersFan, like your content here and respect your experience with the spirit world. With all due respect, how could you possibly know what my experience was like if you weren't there?

Not all spirits are bad and if we are made in their image, then whats wrong with a little whoopie on their part, too?

I hope that after we die there are wild parties going on over there somewhere, otherwise I think eternity is going to be a very dull place.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman

Yeah I saw that movie. Freaky.

As far as it being a true story, I don't know.

I followed up after watching the movie. She said that since she moved it stopped almost entirely.

Supposedly it only happened a few more times after she moved.

In a similar story, my mom said she knew a lady who was having this happen. She was mortified and one night she insisted on seeing who was doing this. She said that it was an ugly SMALL little troll looking man.

She ended up seeking religious help and it stopped.
The way my mom said she described it was horrible. Smelly, deformed, and evil as hell....

I don't know either way, though if it was some technology at play masking their appearance we would assume its a spirit. Kind of like how primitive cultures do with technology....assume its spiritual.

I am thinking its the left overs from a bygone era who haven't died off, but gone into hiding.

They may have a technological edge since they have been here for countless centuries since before the global flood that ended their civilization....or one they were part of.

edit on 5 11 2014 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I said earlier and others have too, that it's not always in the dark. Seems the greater reality here is that which proves my point of unwavering opinions. I have no problem disagreeing and expect it to a degree but it's a sensitive subject and so are things like rape and abuse. That in and of itself can be a trigger to someone who's had things in the past happen. Just a caution. Also, I was baptized Roman Catholic though my family wasn't huge in the church, so I can understand and see why your belief is so strong and that is okay. We can just agree to disagree and move on.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: rbkruspe

I said earlier and others have too, that it's not always in the dark. Seems the greater reality here is that which proves my point of unwavering opinions. I have no problem disagreeing and expect it to a degree but it's a sensitive subject and so are things like rape and abuse. That in and of itself can be a trigger to someone who's had things in the past happen. Just a caution. Also, I was baptized Roman Catholic though my family wasn't huge in the church, so I can understand and see why your belief is so strong and that is okay. We can just agree to disagree and move on.

I'm not Catholic and have no Catholic ancestry for over 400 years.

I agree with FlyersFan, she didn't make it a Catholic issue, but a spiritual one.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps
It's funny cause this happen to me last night. And at least once a week. Wild things they are. I been experiencing this for almost 10 years.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Artanis667

I've had some scary experiences over the past thirty with sleep paralysis.
But the worst experience was definitely not SP.
I had a harrowingly painful experience one night by some sort of entity, which frightened the life out of me.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I just felt brave enough to post a bit about it and want to share my experience a little as it's not always what everyone thinks is the case. I usually refrain from any discussion on such things as it's indeed intimidating to discuss it and I thought that maybe this thread was a place to do so. It's clear I've been misunderstood and I'm saddened by that.

I control myself, no one else.

Also, the profile is tongue in cheek references that have to do with nothing sexual in nature. I'm an Apple user. If you don't know much about Apple or its history it might not make any sense. However, I suppose I see how you might have come to that conclusion! Just thought I'd clarify.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   

She mentioned that she was in something for 20 years that was catholic and there are some pretty strong views there so I recognized that. I agree this should not be about one religion or any at all really. It IS spiritual however like you said.

It's interesting what people go through and how they feel about something. Though things aren't always black or white and the search for answers and similar experiences has been interesting. I've taken much personal effort in documenting the past two years of my life with this experience as a means of answering questions about what I am dealing with and I have found many religious views shape how people perceive things of a spiritual nature.

There are many things we have yet to learn about how things work on a spiritual level. We are always learning new things and my situation is not necessarily going to be the same as another persons as there are many different things in the spirit world. They should be looked into and discussed. That's how I feel about it. Just that it is challenging to document evidence and defining it. Maybe things won't ever fit into a neat little box to be defined. But we can do the best with what we have to work with at the time.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I had a ghost put his arm around me once, but that was as far as it went. I guess he was a gentleman

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps
I have read a lot about this subject but like Flyers said "these are demons!"
Unlike what movies like Ghost Hunters say "Ghosts are simply people that was once alive!" I disagree, if any spirit tries to make contact with you, it is not a 'good spirit'!
I think that 'ghosts' images of large troops for instance in Gettysburg (that has been seen many times) are the powerful emotions of those that died so horribly in that location, but the actual 'spirit' of the person is absent.
If any spirit tries to communicate with you beware! They may seem friendly but they are not!
Several of my family members have been what some call 'sensitives' and a few passed and there was no appearances to say goodbye, etc.
I have told this story before but my sister was very sensitive to this stuff and after our brother in law passed she was awakened a few days later by 'him' standing in the bedroom calling her name, she told him he wasn't Dave and to leave as she wouldn't communicate with him, with that he faded away! I had a girlfriend that was killed within a few weeks of his passing and for about a week my brother and I both 'felt' a presence in our house almost a black, smothering feeling like something was trying to communicate and fool us but since we weren't as sensitive as my sister, we didn't see anything, we only 'felt' it.
By the way, I lost my only brother about 4 weeks ago to Leukemia and he was a Christian and I have not experienced any visions or 'feelings' as I think the demonic spirits know that I wouldn't be fooled.
Does this make any sense to you?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I think all this "It's evil!" or even the opposite that it is not is just guesses. If there are beings outside of what we know that can stimulate us sexually it's between that entity and the person it's occurring with if it's evil or not. If it's consentual who the hell is any one else to say if it's wrong or not, if not consensual well that's will being -forced- on another will which can be said is a pretty solid indicator of #ed up. Anything else is kind of no better than someone saying god doesn't like two woman/men #ing.

As far as the root of such encounters, with it being such a for lack of a better term, un-solid phenomenon who knows? All conjecture and all of that. I do like the idea that sexual desire isn't limited to physical reactions, because well… I find lust awesome and hope it's rooted past physical reactions (it's a wonderful spice of life/conscious existence). I never want to lose the desire to bring a woman to whatever physical bliss is; for it to be returned then in full‽ That is icing on the mother#ing cake (who can with solid ground call that evil?).

From a unserious/partially serious general male perspective: Not unwanted sexual encounter where the other entity just kind of dissipates into a state of no-strings-attachedness? That's spontaneous win, like school being closed on a snow day or it raining on a day where you want to stay in and relax (given you like the rain like I do). Just a random, positive occurrence and all of that.
edit on 12-5-2014 by Strayed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

I suppose disagreeing with the status quo makes posts off topic regardless of the relevance to the topic aye?

Good thing to remember... lol

edit on 12-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Strayed
I think all this "It's evil!" or even the opposite that it is not is just guesses. If there are beings outside of what we know that can stimulate us sexually it's between that entity and the person it's occurring with if it's evil or not.

That's like saying that the pedophile stimulates the 'feel good' places of a child, so if the child likes the 'feel good' of being stimulated then it's not evil. Evil is evil. Humans being lied to by spirits in the dark in order to be manhandled ... it's evil. That's not guesswork. That's just the truth of the matter. You wouldn't accept that kind of behavior from a human ... so why accept it from an unseen spirit?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Sorry to have to question the validity of OP's assertions, but it really sounds like lucid dreaming and self-pleasuring.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
the entities you speak of are non-corporal therefore cannot do anything BUT effect one's mind...

What about Muhammad in the cave .... "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore." An entire religion is based off him allegedly being molested by non-corporal entities. Do do non-corporal entities touch people or do they not?

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: OpinionatedB
the entities you speak of are non-corporal therefore cannot do anything BUT effect one's mind...

What about Muhammad in the cave .... "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore." An entire religion is based off him allegedly being molested by non-corporal entities. Do do non-corporal entities touch people or do they not?

I'd like to know that as well.

By the way, it wasn't Mohammed who first said it was Jibreel, but Khadijah, and since we only know that it was Aisha who told us about it, and we don't have Khadijah's word on it, then that is called "second hand information" that won't even hold up in a court of law, because Aisha never heard Khadijah say it, she only has Mohammed who told her that Khadijah said it.

And then the famous "operation" where "Jibreel" cut Mohammed open, poured Zam Zam water in and then closed him up, but that happened when??? When Mohammed was dreaming.

And then the famous "dream" in which he supposedly goes to Jerusalem to the temple (that wasn't even there) and tells the minyan (group of ten men gathered to read Torah) that he is a prophet and then goes up to heaven. When did this happen??? When he was dreaming.

But do non-corporal entities attack people or not? Good question.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

This happens to me all the the and has done for as long as I can remember. I have been sat on, crushed, squashed and generally smothered. It is disturbing but as you say I have never experienced anything sexual.

I also experience for want of a better description numerous sized "animals" that sit on me never usually large something the size of a house cat in their feel and weight.

I do have a cat and know what it feels like as she will sit on me in bed but I can quite assure people that I know when my cat is in or out of the house.

I am not confused by the fact that it is some point between the waking world and the sleeping world but weather it is real or not it certainly feels real, I also suffer from

Exploding Head Syndrome

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: excelents

I am not confused by the fact that it is some point between the waking world and the sleeping world but weather it is real or not it certainly feels real, I also suffer from

Exploding Head Syndrome

That Exploding Head Syndrome saved my life one time. I didn't know that was what it was called though.

In 1999, where I lived in Ohio we had a very bad winter, we had snow storms and then ice storms and then more snow storms. Anyway, my husband worked nights so I was home sleeping. I heard a loud crash that woke me up and I first thought someone was in the house so my first response was to jump up and go see who was there. I opened the door and realized I was underdressed, so I closed the door to find sweat pants, then I opened it again and was hit in the face by smoke.

My house was on fire but it was dark and I couldn't see flames yet but there was a lot of smoke. So I went to the bathroom next to the bedroom to get a wet towel and sitting there still unsure what to do, because I had just woken up and still disoriented I prayed out loud. Then I heard a voice tell me to crawl to the backdoor. I didn't know yet just how much the house with smoke. As I was crawling under the smoke, I actually saw a tall man holding up my living room ceiling. After I made it out of there and to the back door, the ceiling fell down.

When I made it out, there just happened to be two men in a huge truck that just happened to be driving by, at 4:15 in the morning. They called the fire department with their cell phone. It took the fire department 10 minutes to get there, because it was only 3 blocks away.

The next day when I went back to look at the damage, the heat that went through my bedroom was so hot that it scorched the top of my bed and blew out the glass in the window above the bed. The living room, dining room, kitchen were all gutted.

But had I not heard the crash that woke me up, I would have died. The thing was, when I heard it, the ceiling was still up, so this crashing, was a warning and it saved my life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join