It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Behind Reports of Ghost Sex?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
So all the angels are evil and ugly? I doubt that.

Good angels don't hump and rape and lie.
Evil angels are ugly because they reflect what is in their spirit ... lies and rape.

Sex is beautiful, with the dead or the living.

You were lied to.

I will always have a warm place in my heart for her, whoever she was.

It's not a 'she'. It's an IT. And you were raped. Even if you liked it ... you were raped. You were raped because you weren't given a full choice in the matter. The spirit didn't show ITself for what IT really is.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

I don't exactly know how to put this as tactfully as possible, but I am going to give it my best.

Humans are created as very sexual creatures, and the human mind has fantasies in sleep state that are wet dreams. These wet dreams happen in adolescence more frequently than older adults, but they happen in everyone, male and female to a greater or lesser extent.

They can seem extremely real and vivid, and actually, the longer you abstain from any kind of sexual encounter in real life, the more vivid - and frequent - these fantasies become during sleep. What you visualize during these wet dreams will depend on real life a lot more. You may not visualize anyone at all, or you may visualize a famous actor, or someone at work or simply your significant other.

These experiences can be so vivid they seem real. Yet, they aren't. It's just your mind and body telling you that you are lacking sex, or just plain not getting enough, or not the way your deepest darkest fantasies might be desiring to try out.

Everyone should know, the less you have sex in real life the more you will in dream state, and the more vivid they can become. A nympho may have them all the time, regardless of RL sexual activity, while normal people will have them more minimally if they are having regular sexual encounters in life. But all this is simply a product of your mind telling you something.

What it is telling you is up to you to figure out individually I would suppose... but you can control these dreams, by your behavior in waking life. Nuns have them most vividly and frequently - that alone should tell you something.

edit on 11-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rainbowresidue

originally posted by: WarminIndy

Apparently you didn't kiss back to its satisfaction?

If that happened to me, I would punch it in the face, if it had a face. I wouldn't just let random real men do that to me, but maybe yours was chuffed because it couldn't get to second base?

He'd at least should have bought me dinner first.

Joking aside I was in such shock, it took me a few seconds to realize what had happened.I also forgot to mention that I was trying to push it away, but couldn't. So I guess it knew I wasn't a willing participant.

In the afternoon, while you are awake. That's scary.

Just think also, there's no privacy if this thing was watching you.

I know one night my dog must have prevented something from attacking me. My dog is a little one, about 8 pounds, he's mixed Shih-Tzu and Border Terrier. We were lying in the bed, and typical dog that he is, must lay curled up beside me. We both heard a sound from my closet and I thought at first it must have been a small animal coming in because it was winter and several feet of snow on the ground.

Whatever it was kept hitting the closet door so my dog jumps up and runs into the closet and starts growling and barking. He then runs back to me like he was proud that he chased something off, but then it hit him and he jumped on the bed and sat frozen and paralyzed for over a half hour, looking at the closet, with no comprehension that I was there.

I could only hug him to try and comfort him, because I thought he was dying. I have never seen a dog act like this before. His eyes were frozen and he almost could not breathe. After a half an hour of this, he finally started to come out of it, by my first thought was to comfort him, but he was actually paralyzed in such a way that he was still sitting up looking at the closet.

When he finally came out of it, he slowly turned his little head toward me with a confused look. I know my dog's various expressions because he is very communicative with me. When he is happy, his eyes sparkle, when he is sad, his eye brows lower, I know his feelings when he is looking at me and he communicates with me that way.

But when he turned around with that look in his little eyes and then laid back down, the first thing I did was jump up and yell at whatever it was to leave my home, that my little dog was never to be attacked again. I really thought he was dying, the way he was acting. But my dog protected me the best way he could.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Thanks for sharing your story, and what a brave dog you have!
We have a cat, she's scared of every little noise.
She'd run and hide under the bed every time she hears something unusual to her, or when friends come over.
I think if she saw a spirit,I'd end up being the one protecting her.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Because this phenomenon has been reported over the centuries, the idea that ghosts are responsible is possible (I believe ghosts are among us) and possibly even demons (they too share at least parallel planes to ours), but the more likely explanation is neuro-physiological response either to A) too much sex (not sure that's possible) or B) too little sex (that's also a debatable measurement for some perhaps) or C) trauma related to sex OR D) an over saturation of sexual imagery and references.

I don't claim to be an expert in the slightest about sex or psychology, but if the mind can create imagery and even imagined sensory input by way of hypnosis, then why is it so hard to believe that these "ghosts" may be actually created by the person experiencing the night terror/pleasure?

I will look back again over the posts for anyone stepping forward with psych credentials or even neuro-psych credentials. I'll even look for people who are known for being ghost hunters (professionals or with credits) to talk about this.

This is a cool topic.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: rbkruspe
I just find it funny how many of you are SO certain of what is "evil" and what human spirits will and will not do.

Because it is. A rapist who hides it's true identity and lies. If you are having an affair with a ghost/spook ... then you have no idea what you are playing with in the dark. Just because it feels good, doesn't mean that it IS good.

Did you read any further at all?

Also, dark or light it doesn't matter.

Why is it hard for you to consider anything other than what you believe to be true? After two years I would expect to see a rapid deterioration in my well being overall. I wonder though why is the energy shared and positive and refreshing? Why has my life improved and my peace within myself? I suppose it's all a glamour and a facade and not real and gonna come down on me hard one day? If so, then I have to accept that and do fully. If I didn't, I would be a fool.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Artanis667

Ok...so these entities are not really interested in sex for the sake of sex, but only really interested in the energies created and emmanated during the act.

Given that most human beings have sex or masturbation if they don't have a partner, (even if they do), why don't these entities simply feed off this sexual energy being released at these times instead of having to look for someone not actively engaged in sexual activity?

I'm sure for every one person laying asleep in their bed being totally non-sexual, there are a dozen or more living in close proximity around them that are either having sex or masturbating...why bother with the only person that isn't giving off sexual energy if the sexual energy is what they want?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: OpinionatedB

You do realize now that you have just given us what you believed happened to a certain person, which shall remain nameless at this point, but will be important for future discussions with you.

I hope FlyersFan just caught this, because in future discussions, this will be brought back. So in the interest of not allowing the thread to drift, we will continue to discuss the topic at hand.

So it is your assumption that all of these "angel encounters" are really dreams?

Look at Rainbow, she was fully awake and it was the afternoon.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Yes, it was, and I was watching Tv.
I wasn't even lying down, I was sitting on the couch, because I had just finished drinking my tea.
I usually don't even bother explaining myself to skeptics, that's why I didn't respond to that post.
People who have actually had experiences with the paranormal (I've had too many to count ), know that it's a waste of time and energy to try convince a skeptic.

I don't mean to offend anyone, and I respect their opinions, I just don't agree with them, that's all.
(I'm the one who's had the first-hand experience,not them. )

edit on 11/5/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

So it is your assumption that all of these "angel encounters" are really dreams?

I see it more as "fact" and yes I believe 99.9% are really highly vivid erotic dreams.

I cannot speak for rainbow... there is less than a 1% chance that something happened to her caused by other entities. However, the entities you speak of are non-corporal therefore cannot do anything BUT effect one's mind... thus you are still on the same tact as above really, as a non-corporal entity cannot put things into your mind that is not already there - just possibly able to twist what's already there a bit for good measure.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Yes, it was, and I was watching Tv.
I wasn't even lying down, I was sitting on the couch, because I had just finished drinking my tea.
I usually don't even bother explaining myself to skeptics, that's why I didn't respond to that post.
People who have actually had experiences with the paranormal (I've had too many to count ), know that it's a waste of time and energy to try convince a skeptic.

I don't mean to offend anyone, and I respect their opinions, I just don't agree with them, that's all.
(I'm the one who's had the first-hand experience,not them. )

I know what you mean, there are skeptics everywhere.
Sometimes a skeptic is simply one who can't process what just happened to them or someone else and pass it off.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   

She'd run and hide under the bed every time she hears something unusual to her, or when friends come over.

I had a cat that interacted with mine. It was her that helped me realize I wasn't nuts and the energy I felt was a someone and not something. She was very smart and intuitive about external energies, whether it's atmospheric energies or energies or human or spirit energies. She was always very wary of sticking around negative energy and avoided it and would disappear.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpinionatedB

I see it more as "fact" and yes I believe 99.9% are really highly vivid erotic dreams.

I cannot speak for rainbow... there is less than a 1% chance that something happened to her caused by other entities. However, the entities you speak of are non-corporal therefore cannot do anything BUT effect one's mind... thus you are still on the same tact as above really, as a non-corporal entity cannot put things into your mind that is not already there - just possibly able to twist what's already there a bit for good measure.

Really?

I think you are now stretching, because obviously you don't know the lives of the people you just assumed about.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I had a cat that interacted with mine. It was her that helped me realize I wasn't nuts and the energy I felt was a someone and not something. She was very smart and intuitive about external energies, whether it's atmospheric energies or energies or human or spirit energies. She was always very wary of sticking around negative energy and avoided it and would disappear.

Animals are very much like that.

They have a keen sense of what is going on around them.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

How is it stretching to say a non-corporal entity cannot touch you? They don't have hands with which to do this. If they did you could see them standing there.

I have studied vivid dreams and sexual dreaming extensively. You can take what I have said or you can call it other-worldly entities raping people. I'm sure calling it other-worldly rapists makes one feel better about one's self.

But the fact is there is actual psychology behind all this... you can take it or leave it.
edit on 11-5-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Nuns have them most vividly and frequently - that alone should tell you something.

Um ... I spent 20 years in Catholic Third Orders ... I have close friends who are nuns ... I know former nuns and nuns who are still in orders. I've had many in depth talks with them on many subject, both personal and spiritual. They have NEVER said anything about frequent vivid female wet dreams. Where do you get your information that nuns supposedly have vivid and frequent sex dreams? I've never heard of such a thing.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

How is it stretching to say a non-corporal entity cannot touch you? They don't have hands with which to do this. If they did you could see them standing there.

I have studied vivid dreams and sexual dreaming extensively. You can take what I have said or you can call it other-worldly entities raping people. I'm sure calling it other-worldly rapists makes one feel better about one's self.

But the fact is there is actual psychology behind all this... you can take it or leave it.

Good to remember.

But this ain't the thread for it, however, I just might make a new thread with your observations.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Holy or good spirits have no need of sex. That only leaves dark spirits that lie.

Why is it hard for you to consider anything other than what you believe to be true?

Right back atchya.

After two years ..

The abuse has become a way of life.

Why has my life improved and my peace within myself?

Drug addicts think they are having a great life as well ... at first.
Look .. if you want to be groped and poked by something inhuman that you can't see and something you have no idea what it really is ... that's your business. Bottom line ... it's not healthy. Would you accept a human doing it to you ... a human with a bag over it's head so you can't see if it's a male or female, so you have no idea what he or she is really like? No? Then why accept a NONHUMAN getting it's kicks that way? Because it feels good?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

Holy or good spirits have no need of sex. That only leaves dark spirits that lie.

Why is it hard for you to consider anything other than what you believe to be true?

Right back atchya.

After two years ..

The abuse has become a way of life.

Why has my life improved and my peace within myself?

Drug addicts think they are having a great life as well ... at first.
Look .. if you want to be groped and poked by something inhuman that you can't see and something you have no idea what it really is ... that's your business. Bottom line ... it's not healthy. Would you accept a human doing it to you ... a human with a bag over it's head so you can't see if it's a male or female, so you have no idea what he or she is really like? No? Then why accept a NONHUMAN getting it's kicks that way? Because it feels good?

This is disturbing deeply to me. Your use of terms like abuse, rape and claims of knowing what it's like to be a drug addict are offensive. Those things have happened in my life to me and those around me that I love and I can recognize it quite readily. Your offensive and closemindedness is very negative to me and not worth the drainage of my energy to further engage. That, to me is unhealthy.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: rbkruspe
Whatever. Reality bites sometimes. And the reality is that you are letting someTHING you don't know anything about manhandle you in the dark. You wouldn't let a human stick a bag over their head and do it to you, so why allow an unseen spook? But like I said ... have at it if you want. It's your life.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join