It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's Behind Reports of Ghost Sex?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Discovery Channel

Last year it was pop superstar Kesha; now it’s actress Natasha Blasick — star of “Paranormal Activity 2″ — coming forward to talk about her sexual experiences.

With ghosts.

Claiming to have sexytime with ghosts is rare but not unheard of. In his book “The Terror that Comes in the Night,” folklorist David J. Hufford estimates that about 15 percent of people experience being assaulted in their sleep by an unknown entity at some point in their lives, often with a sexual element. In a 2012 radio interview with Ryan Seacrest, pop star Kesha talked about the inspiration for her song “Supernatural,” which involved “having sexy time with a ghost.”

After reading this I can't wait to be a ghost myself!
of course if the wife found out she totally kill me...

So where do re-deaded ghosts go anyway?

anyway the story makes for an interesting read but the people at the Discovery channel totally copped out at the end saying

Psychologists know that this is a time when people are vulnerable to common (and harmless) hallucinations—including sexual experiences.

To which I say... stop F'ing with Kesha's fantasies man!

And it makes me wonder about returned wives and husbands, lovers... if the connection is really there beforehand... is this really so unlikely? I personally hope not.
edit on 9-5-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
*Drunk sex, memories resurfacing in dreams.

*Wet drums with a mix of lucidity.

*Fantasies(which maybe have psychological problems)

edit on 5/9/2014 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps
And it makes me wonder about returned wives and husbands, lovers... if the connection is really there beforehand... is this really so unlikely? I personally hope not.

The spooks having sex with the living are not returning spouses or lovers.
They are ghosts or damned souls of those who were pervs in this life.
They are non-human entities playing evil games with their victims.
And yes, they are victims.
They may think they like it and that it feels good.
But if they could see the essence of what was humping them, they'd scream.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I didn't know comedians were trustworthy, that's news to me

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

No offence but this time...
I really hope your dead wrong!

If not ... naw don't even want to think about that...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Being someone who has experienced touchy feely spirits,
I say no thank you!

I have to agree with Flyersfan.
The things that touch and grope are not good things.

I have a past life lover as a spirit guide,
and she would never cross those boundaries,
although she does mess with my lovers if they do not treat me right.

But anything (spirit form) that approaches someone while sleeping (or even awake)
and attempts to engage them in sex is stealing something from them, abusing them,
and using them for something.

IMO

edit on 9-5-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

Succubus-Female Demon

Incubus- Male Demon

Not saying I believe in it, but supposedly these are demons whom have sexual relations with humans. ?

I have had a few drunken nights where I called out to a Succubus, but apparently I am to pure to corrupt!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

you would have to say that...

Now I'm gonna be up all night with every light on in the house...

Should pick up a bottle of holy water on my way home too.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: HardCorps
Should pick up a bottle of holy water on my way home too.

I would. (actually, I have one on my dresser).

Seriously .. why would anyone want something groping them and pawing them and crawling inside them or stroking them ... and the person can't see what is doing it? And these encounters are done in the cover of darkness and anonymity. It's rape, not seduction. And the rapist is ugly that's why you aren't allowed to see what is doing the mauling.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

You guys have really peaked my interest now.

True when I found this story I thought it was---you know---kind of silly.

but you guys are really making me wonder what's really going on with that 15% of the population?

I got to go pick up my daughters from school but please don't stop ...
when I log in tomorrow I'd really like to read what you guys think is really going on?
who knows maybe it'll help someone better understand what's happening to them right now?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I've heard it said (I hoped in jest) that some of us white people can look like ghosts with our clothes off.
I guess that problem can be avoided with occasional tans (especially in summer), or in some circles, by being spray-painted orange.

I recall there was a movie called The Entity (1981) about a woman who was supposedly raped by an abusive poltergeist.
The movie was based on a "true-story" book of the same title, and ironically both the son and the actor who played him broke their arms in the same scene in the book and on the movie set.
en.wikipedia.org...

I once met a lady who claimed she was similarly molested by an entity, and it stopped after she was exorcised by a "doekom" (a medicine man popular in local Muslim culture).

I believed it all at a stage, although I would now wonder if it wasn't some kind of hysteria or sleep disorder.
edit on 9-5-2014 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Sex is one of those things that drives right to a persons deepest inner secrets and desires and fears.
A being that approaches you for sex, is trying to get into your deepest darkest places, so it can use that to manipulate and control you in some way or damage your psyche.

It really is a form of attack.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

There was a movie about this claiming it was a true story, called "The Entity" it was pretty creepy.

ETA: I understand this happened to Wonder Woman. Apparently she was on the roof of her apartment building sunbathing naked in a lounge chair when Superman saw her. So he swooped down and nailed her uber fast and flew off. But then the Invisible Man looked at Wonder Woman and said, "Hey, what the hell was that? My ass hurts."

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/9.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: the ETA

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71
Sex is one of those things that drives right to a persons deepest inner secrets and desires and fears.
A being that approaches you for sex, is trying to get into your deepest darkest places, so it can use that to manipulate and control you in some way or damage your psyche.

It really is a form of attack.

You sound like my wife

Why can't someone who wants to have sex with you just be looking to love you and be intimate and get closer to you?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HardCorps

I guess you never read the book or saw the movie The Entity.

Based on a true story of a woman who was repeatedly abused sexually by a ghost/demon. They even re-created her bedroom in a lab and caught these things on film according to the movie. Who knows how much truth was in the book/film but the story is supposed to be based on true events.

Since this time the name The Entity became in popular usage. Here is a real video documentary about people who have such encounters with "The Entity".

There are your answers.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

We are not talking about other people.
Spirits are a bit different.

It is not a question of love when a spirit comes at you like that,
it is a question of manipulation.

I have experienced several people who have passed on and came back to give messages, and not a single one was interested in sex with the ones they were leaving messages for. Human beings don't do that when they die, unless they become caught between worlds and were totally sick in the head when they were alive.
edit on 9-5-2014 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't know exactly why they only affect so few but I unfortunately am one of them. They're very real and I've actually got conformation from a friend during an experience, which means nothing here but very solidifying for myself.

From every experience of mine, they're very much like the "orbs" i've seen in paranormal investigation photographs, which creeps me out a bit as I type this, thinking about it. I have never seen the "orbs" but I've certainly felt them. They're like a ball of energy, moving wherever it pleases, though understand they can simulate say arms, grasping you. Breath, hot and in your face (in more meditative states) cause auditory and tactile hallucinations. Though the baser form seems to be an orb, poking and prodding at various energy channels (chakras).

The sexual channel is one of the baser and easily excitable channels, relatable to most and most familiar. The spring easily accessible and once tapped into, flows powerfully. There's no wonder why they choose this channel after experiencing the insane flood of energy that can be produced. It's like.... well, it's hard to explain. Sex X10 would be easy to say but it's not about the physical feeling. It's almost entirely energetic. The penis usually has nothing to do with it at all, except in cases where they're aware that's what you want and will use it to achieve the energetic results thereafter.

Super heavy breathing overtakes you, it's like a huge flood of potential energy is being released in waves, wave after wave. It is an absolutely undeniable experience which leaves you utterly drained. You feel none of it afterward, which may have only lasted a couple minutes, at best.

That's all they want, though. Your energy. Like a leech, they drain those who are exposed (a broken, shattered or fragmented energy field?) I'm not sure. It's all speculation for me at this point. The only thing I have to work with are the physical, energetic and... psychic? impressions i've endured during said experiences.

My main point though is not one that hasn't been covered, here, thankfully. They're un-loving, self-serving. In other words, evil.
edit on 9-5-2014 by Artanis667 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Artanis667
I don't know exactly why they only affect so few but I unfortunately am one of them. They're very real and I've actually got conformation from a friend during an experience, which means nothing here but very solidifying for myself.

From every experience of mine, they're very much like the "orbs" i've seen in paranormal investigation photographs, which creeps me out a bit as I type this, thinking about it. I have never seen the "orbs" but I've certainly felt them. They're like a ball of energy, moving wherever it pleases, though understand they can simulate say arms, grasping you. Breath, hot and in your face (in more meditative states) cause auditory and tactile hallucinations. Though the baser form seems to be an orb, poking and prodding at various energy channels (chakras).

The sexual channel is one of the baser and easily excitable channels, relatable to most and most familiar. The spring easily accessible and once tapped into, flows powerfully. There's no wonder why they choose this channel after experiencing the insane flood of energy that can be produced. It's like.... well, it's hard to explain. Sex X10 would be easy to say but it's not about the physical feeling. It's almost entirely energetic. The penis usually has nothing to do with it at all, except in cases where they're aware that's what you want and will use it to achieve the energetic results thereafter.

Super heavy breathing overtakes you, it's like a huge flood of potential energy is being released in waves, wave after wave. It is an absolutely undeniable experience which leaves you utterly drained. You feel none of it afterward, which may have only lasted a couple minutes, at best.

That's all they want, though. Your energy. Like a leech, they drain those who are exposed (a broken, shattered or fragmented energy field?) I'm not sure. It's all speculation for me at this point. The only thing I have to work with are the physical, energetic and... psychic? impressions i've endured during said experiences.

My main point though is not one that hasn't been covered, here, thankfully. They're un-loving, self-serving. In other words, evil.
I know your gonna laugh and I laugh myself I got anal probed by a ghost while having sleep paralysis

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli
What's scary is that I know you're not joking. I've had one of the most terrifying experiences while in sleep paralysis ( SP removed from the other experiences) in which he said "don't make me do this", legitimately feeling the heat of the breath in my face and a pushing against my exterior. I ripped myself out of it somehow, which was incredibly difficult. I've never considered or understood what it might be like to be raped before that time and I'm dead serious, sadly. It was terrifying.
edit on 9-5-2014 by Artanis667 because: It was terrifying.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
This has me thinking. And ever so slightly freaking out a bit...

It's just that I've had some VERY intense orgasms in my dreams. And the weird thing is I never know the guy I'm with and it's always someone who (in reality) I wouldn't want to have sex with. Yet it feels amazing.... Doesn't make sense at all - I mean, if I were to be fantasising about some guy, why wouldn't it be someone I'm attracted to?

I even remember when it first happened when I was 21 (many years ago now lol) I was on my own in an airport hotel room. I was so surprised by the experience, I even remember wondering the next day whether the room was haunted by some sex-mad spirit!

Also, every so often, maybe a couple of times a month, I feel as if something very evil is standing next to the bed... It feels very real and the 'presence' feels so malicious and scary that it actually makes me hide under the duvet.

Reading this thread does me wonder if I am being visited by these 'entities'

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join