It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm new : 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I signed up because of the dream forum. I'm into Lucid dreaming. But I can't make a thread there yet. I wanted my dream to be interpreted cause it was creepy and kind of scary. If you can interpret it I would appreciate it. It was weird. Before the dream I was thinking of trying to find my dream guide who I haven't seen in a while. He's like a dream guide best friend. (Sounds dum, sorry) But he has been my guide since I was 14 and ever since I turned 20 I haven't really seen him. I felt annoyed he wouldn't come out cause before it was easy.
Anyways, here is the dream.

"I was on my bed watching one piece when suddenly my dad came in. Out of no where he laughed and said he caught me watching something inappropriate. Just cause they were wearing bathing suits and that guy with the blue hair and red swim suit thing was there. I was like its not like that. Than all of a sudden I appeared in a different house. Than my bed broke apart and I was floating away in this bright colored scenery on a river at night. I was like oh shoot and jumped. That's when I landed in the house and appeared in my house. I felt like i obe'd in the dream so i got scared that i could get lost in there or something. Even though i dont believe in obes. But anyways i appeared in my house living room and saw the grim reaper. He told me i was going to die. Thats when i appeared paralyzed on my real bed. Than I could see a foggy sky to the left and a skull came out. The reaper thing tryed to posess me. My vision was starting to go black and I felt I was slowly being pulled out my body, maybe its cause I feared it. But I was like oh shoot! Your not posessing me. Than the thing got mad and was like let me get inside of you! I prayed to God about it cause I was scared than the thing left. I reappeared at my house and it was night. There were two young kids. A boy and a girl. The boy was 1 the girl was 3 but they could speak to me. I asked the girl why the grim reaper said I was going to die. She told me cause I killed his shark fish. I was annoyed I didn't even see the shark and assumed it happened when part of the room broke apart and floated onto the river. I asked the girl for his number after I took the phone. She was like 545...I forgot. Than I said forget it and than went to a room with my dad and the kids. There was a pizza party there and I noticed the phone was on. I said hello? A girl answered asking for Steven. I said I don't know who Steven is. I said I'll give him your number when I see him. Than my mom was like no! You shouldn't give out a number if you don't know if he likes the person. I said OK, hanged up. Ate a pizza with garlic while listening to music and woke up. "
edit on 9-5-2014 by Sarumio12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sarumio12

You have a weird taste in Pizza

Your Dream was kind of all over the place, I think it was just the typical human mind bouncing from random thought to random thought and since you were in a dream, it manifested itself.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sarumio12

Welcome to ATS

You might want to edit this intro as it reads like a thread and that's against the rules.

Get your 20 posts in and go for it

If you'd like an avatar click where you see avatar creations at the bottom of this post and ask the team for one.

But most of all have fun

Cody

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Ok. Thanks and i dont eat garlic pizza. XD It was only in the dream.a reply to: PsychoEmperor

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Ok. Thanks. a reply to: cody599

top topics

join