It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Voted for Obama twice. I am ready now for President Romney

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:39 PM
a reply to: muse7

I am glad liberals think like this. Boy do you have a surprise coming your way.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:19 PM
a reply to: Xeven

# YOU!!! The damage you voted to create is irreversible short of having a dictator that chooses to go in a different direction. And woe to the people that think what has been done is so great, because the framework that has been created ensures your persecution and demise when the tides turn.
edit on 9-5-2014 by yamammasamonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:43 PM

originally posted by: buster2010
originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: Xeven

That stupid video brings back bad bad memories. Notice how they all got airtime? Except Ron Paul, who was against military action in Iran and would have given excellent and common sense reasons as to why if only given the opportunity to speak. Did you notice how the camera shot to him now and again portraying him as the bad school boy sitting in the corner?

It's because of the many tiring moments like in that vid that I am reluctant to even try to be a part of the election process in 2016. I'm worn out just watching that garbage.
edit on 9-5-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:51 PM

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Mitt Romney sides with Democrats on minimum wage increase

Is that like the lies Obama espoused about bringing more transparency to our government, about reining in Wall Street and booting out the lobbyists?

I don't pay attention to what they say anyways but who is backing them.

Romney was backed by the Banksters and Multinational Corporations, same as Obama, and as a response, the elite want to do away with the American People knowing who is backing the politicians via donations and contributions. Imagine that!

They will say anything to get elected and then once in, it is all about serving their crony masters that put them in power.
edit on 9-5-2014 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:31 PM

originally posted by: booyakasha
I honestly don't think the president has a say in anything anyway. I'm pretty sure you get into office, the big bad bankers sit you down and say, "do it our way or we kill you and your family". Voting for a president is never going to change anything.

Exactly! You get it.
The president is just a puppet for the people who're really in control. The only way forward is revolution and arrest warrants. Everything has to be redone from the ground up. Then, all the tax money can be closely monitored and spent accordingly for americans.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 11:17 AM
a reply to: Fylgje

exactly. The heads of these banks and corporations need to be arrested for crimes against humanity. How is it that people don't understand that the same banks and same corporations pay for every candidates campaign and tell them what to say?

Also i would be very careful about Rand Paul. Pretty sure he comes from a Jesuit family and is being used as controlled opposition.

new topics

top topics
<< 1  2   >>