It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Voted for Obama twice. I am ready now for President Romney

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: Xeven

Romney Over Obama? cant you tell that they are the same? Romney if he was in Charge would draft your kids to fight in Ukraine.

He would have already drafted them for his war with Iran. Remember this little bit in the debates.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

originally posted by: crazyewok

Your jokeing right?

Voteing for either of the teo main partys gets you the same result!

Both just follow wirh the policys of the last.

You need to break the hold the 2 partys system has or the USA will just continue to sink.

Well I understand your point and agree with it, but the reality is there is not enough people willing to break the mold and vote a 3rd party in. So you can waste your vote on a 3rd party candidate or vote for the best of two evils. Maybe one day the American public will get motivated to break the mold but we are far from it currently.

This one reason to fault immigration. With a constant flux of new people, unity of consciousness can't take hold.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I got a ticket for ya.........
Rand Paul and Allen West.
Would be nice but never gonna happen.
Quad

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Just to satisfy my curiosity, if you would.

Why did you vote for Obama a second time?

Mainly to scale back on the wars. I fought in them all in last 25 years and it is a waste of time. They don't want freedom. We just kill their fathers and make a new generation to grow up hating us even more. You can debate this all you want...I lived it and seen it.

Better to stand off kill them and not invade. Obama has not started any new wars and that is what I wanted. He also has not been as active as world police. Again, some of his policies aligned with mine. Romney needed to be humbled as he was, maybe still is, to far out of touch with normal income Americans but I think he has been humbled now and he is intelligent.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Obama has not started any new wars and that is what I wanted.

Yes, but he did ramp up the war against freedom in our own country.
IMHO.
Thank you for your reply, it makes sense to me.
edit on bu312014-05-09T09:10:35-05:0009America/ChicagoFri, 09 May 2014 09:10:35 -05009u14 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
You’re a little slow, well a lot slow. You voted for the guy TWICE and now you have buyers remorse? Thanks for helping to give us the crappy POTUS we have today. Thanks for the crappy healthcare, the new taxes, the dead people in Benghazi, the IRS scandal, Fast and Furious……just thanks for all of that. Thanks. P.S. Romney isn’t running. Get with the program.

No remorse. He has balanced Bush. Now it is time to rebalance. LOL Benghazi really? You do understand that the ambassador who died there was in charge of weather to stay there or not? It was his Job to make those determinations. He received all the intelligence available to make those determinations. A President and Sec of State assign people responsibilities and positions as no one person can manage an entire world. Ambassador Stevens heroically decided to stay knowing full well it was a Dangerous position and place to be. He was a hero but ultimately it was his decision to be there. He was in Command there.

You would also probably argue if politicians ran situations like Vietnam undermining the Military command. Decisions are made at the lowest level by the guys in charge on the scene while they are provided all the intelligence available to make good decisions.

What about Beirut? President Reagan had intelligence that the Barracks where a target for terrorist. Where is your outrage there? 299 Americans died there. So go ahead and blame President Obama and Hillary but there is nothing they could have done to prevent what happened there, other than just have no one at all there which is not the way America has worked under ANY President in modern times.

Stuff is volatile out in the real world I have lived and fought in the real world. Get out of the computer and go look for yourself what is there before you make yourself look silly.

I think the healthcare act will be modified to a point where it is a very good thing for America. It was never intended to be left alone and never changed. No law is. You put in a new system then improve it and fix what don't work. Why in a rich nation such as out would anyone be against ensuring all Americans can get good health care? Is the ACA perfect? nope. But it can be modified and molded to be awesome for Americans. We just can't do that while we have lame brain tea party people pretending to be Republicans running the GOP.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Obama has not started any new wars and that is what I wanted.

Yes, but he did ramp up the war against freedom in our own country.
IMHO.
Thank you for your reply, it makes sense to me.

I agree with you and is why I want Romney now. To bring balance.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Obviously Not a student of history. Perserverance defines the American dream for each individual. Simply look at the failures of our 16th President. If he had of quit after all his campaign failures we would be a separated country and slavery may not have been abolished.

ROMNEY FOR PRESIDENT if he runs

edit on 9-5-2014 by bkfd54 because: Edited text

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It seems you make bad decisions.

Romney is the poster child for what is wrong with the conservative party. So isn't Rand Paul. Ron Paul(if he ran) is the only way to go, but keep in mind that he's a politician too.

Plus, Romney is ready to keep attacking muslim countries for his masters. With Romney, one thing is sure; WAR and extermination of all those who oppose Israel.
edit on 9-5-2014 by Fylgje because: forgot something

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Silicis n Volvo

We really have no choices. Anybody who voted for obama and now thinks Romney would have made a better POTUS really doesn't have a very in depth understanding of the American political system.
Bush, Christy, Hillary, whoever we have as choices are just a joke.

Stop voting, make a real change by changing the system and the people who run it. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm pretty sure if every US citizen boycotted the voting booths, the media would say "Voter turnout highest in history! '______' wins by a landslide victory of 73% !"

Why do we keep arguing parties like it makes a difference? Why do we still want to believe that our votes actually count, or are even counted?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The whole democracy system has to change drastically anyway.

Want to vote for banker and corporate sellout number 1?

or Want to vote for banker and corporate sellout number 2?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Well if ATS needed some insight on what your typical American voter is, this guy is a prime time example... Vote for a failure not once but twice! I'm sure if Obama was able to run a 3rd time and threw in some sweet whispers or slogans to this person they'd throw em another bone. Since he can't he will go with the lesser of two evils? Who is the lesser? Obama or Romney couldn't even win the presidential race without both of them resorting to cheating, Romney was good at cheating, Obama had more power to do it better. That's what we have to look forward to in the future.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
If Romney ran again, I would probably vote for him. Especially if he took me for a VP. I can drink like Biden, I am qualified.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven

originally posted by: crazyewok

Your jokeing right?

Voteing for either of the teo main partys gets you the same result!

Both just follow wirh the policys of the last.

You need to break the hold the 2 partys system has or the USA will just continue to sink.

Well I understand your point and agree with it, but the reality is there is not enough people willing to break the mold and vote a 3rd party in. So you can waste your vote on a 3rd party candidate or vote for the best of two evils. Maybe one day the American public will get motivated to break the mold but we are far from it currently.

Yeah well at least we can start trying NOW! You are talking about wasting a vote, when will that change? We need to continue to vote the 3rd party in until it succeeds! I have been doing that for the last few elections and I never voted for Obama or Romney or anyone else in the 2 party system! The lesser of 2 evils is not in my mind set, we need change and we need it NOW! So get that out of your mind and do your fellow Americans a solid by changing your thinking at this current time, PLEASE!!

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
If Romney ran again, I would probably vote for him. Especially if he took me for a VP. I can drink like Biden, I am qualified.

Mitt Romney sides with Democrats on minimum wage increase

Mitt Romney, a member of the Republican Party and former 2012 presidential candidate, said Friday that he supports increasing minimum wage because it goes along with the ideals of the Republican party. During an interview with MSNBC's Morning Joe, Romney said, “I think we oughta raise it because, frankly, our party is about more jobs and better pay and I think communicating that is important to us.”

source

Is the question who is drinking all of the Koolaid, or is it what was Romney drinking?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silicis n Volvo

Voting for any of them is only playing into their hands. Allowing them to continue the charade they call democracy.

Vote left, no right, no left, no right...It really doesnt matter they will both take your rights, freedoms, liberties and money while empowering themselves and getting rich.

Politicians do not have your best interests at heart!

Stop voting, make a real change by changing the system and the people who run it. Do you really want to vote on who gets to screw you over?

Do not just vote for who you consider to be the lesser of 2 evils just because they tell you thats what makes you free and in control.

It doesnt. The sooner everyone gets the message the sooner things will improve.

Rather true, this.

The only difference between the two parties these days is which part of the divided constituency is getting a reach-around while we ALL get screwed.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

As if there is a difference. You, like many others, are still intellectually trapped in the left/right paradigm.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Too bad cause Hillary will destroy any candidate the GOP throws out there

Hillary/Biden 2016 plz

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I honestly don't think the president has a say in anything anyway. I'm pretty sure you get into office, the big bad bankers sit you down and say, "do it our way or we kill you and your family". Voting for a president is never going to change anything.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

There is no such thing as a moderate republican.

Those are called democrats.

Any of the 'moderate' GOP guys are being primaried out in favor of hard core tea party types.

~Tenth

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join