It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll Results: What happened to missing flight MH370? -- A shocking result!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:51 AM
link   
wow thats an embaressment.

Kinda shows how bad it is in the US.

I live in the UK and we certainly have more ignorant people than we should be still wow USA thats impressivly bad.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: JewelOfDenial
a reply to: Korg Trinity

These are results for people on ATS, they are obviously curious people. To me it's certainly a glitch.

This is the kind of thing I'm talking about....

Peace,

Korg.
edit on 9-5-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Did you see the Putin poll?

If that wasn't a joke then we have much bigger problems than a missing plane.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I call BS on the people that selected not knowing about it. The poll was done on ATS so there is no excuse of not being exposed. That would be some pretty selective reading to miss all the MA threads. Am I the only one that reads only from the 'recent threads' page? Maybe some people go straight to a specific forum topic but I still don't believe that anyone that took part in a poll on ATS didn't know anything about MA370.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I don't know that I'm seeing what you're talking about, or not.

Here are the shocking-to-me points I observe in the results:

1. I lumped the 2nd, 3rd, & 4th items together and called them:

STRANGE DELIBERATE CAUSES (didn't include ET/UFO's in that group). On that score, it's incredible, in terms of surveys, that

(A) ALL COUNTRIES = 41%
(B) USA . . . . . . . . = 39%
(C) UK . . . . . . . . . = 40%
(D) CANADA . . . . . = 49%
(E) AUSTRALIA . . . . = 42%

2. It's also incredible that the UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA SCORED 1 or 2% ONLY who haven't heard about it while the USA scored 26% !!!! Talk about sheeple with their heads in the sand! Sheesh? Or is it . . . that the citizens in the USA are soooooooooooo beleagured by mind numbing facts of current economic, political, spiritual realities that they can't bear to be that aware?

Now to read the rest of the thread.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SixX18

I know lots of folks who no longer watch the news.

I haven't had a TV for more than 7-8 years.

The news is virtually 100 propaganda--either largely fabricated or grossly distorted, twisted to globalist goals and sensibilities. I've had enough of that garbage as have many folks I know.

Nevertheless, the folks I know who don't watch the news ARE aware of a ton of alternative news . . . e.g. as that found on ATS.

Nevertheless, there's a shocking number of students at the UNIV who seem to wander about with their heads . . . in dark places . . . seemingly willfully oblivious to the more shocking realities of our era. They seem to know more about Madonna's underwear or DANCING WITH STARS than a list of FAR more important things.

Part of me thinks that's increasingly the only way folks can cope . . . just to tune out major chunks of reality.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I see no . . . reliable . . . reason to insist that the results are jiggered by jokesters.

Whatever factors influenced particular votes . . . they appear to be and are logically more or less equal [therefore canceling out aberations] . . . across the Western and rest of world.

It would be interesting to know how many OUTSIDE OF the UK, USA, CANADA, AUSTRALIA voted.

And what were THEIR votes all clustered together?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I find this unsurprising...

With that said, i do find it difficult to believe that people who visit this site (let alone, the internet), have no idea about the missing flight....seems odd.

I can only say that i'm glad to be an Aussie, and voted as one.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
a reply to: Wrabbit2000
Only thing I can think of is that folks didn't equate MH with “Malaysian Air”.

They would have to, as the original poll thread included a description about the missing plane...So voters would have had to have known that the poll was in reference to MH370 - the missing plane. That is unless they just didn't read anything in the thread, which would in and of itself, beg the question as to why they would vote at all.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheFlesh1980

I know you've double-triple-checked the data, but that can't be right. The deviation is too vast for it to be accurate, agreed?

Also, I've noticed as recently as today that I can vote multiple times in the polls with Chrome, and confirmed that the multiple votes indeed affect the tally. Could that be responsible? Other than that, there's no explanation for the anomaly.

Baffled.

Nah. Suck it up and face the facts...that Americans are, put simply, retarded!

Only joking...

In all seriousness though, it seems as if you are trying to excuse the results of the poll, by trying to claim that the poll itself can be manipulated.

Of course these types of polls can be manipulated. That has to be the case with this one...unless the majority of Americans who voted are actually retarded when it comes to news consumption and research (which, of course, i doubt)...................

edit on 9-5-2014 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
There is a thread on here asking where are the physics re this plane and I have to say this poll result reflects the very fact that there seems to be , not a fog , not a blanket , but a brick wall when it comes to this plane , even to the point ,
people seem to have forgotten it happened. 1% Its like a thick wall. Invisible.

edit on 9-5-2014 by my1percent because: sp

edit on 9-5-2014 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-5-2014 by my1percent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Oh come on People!

First you moan that Americans watch too much T.V...... and when there's proof they don't, they get accused of being ill informed.

This has got to be good news..... no?

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I think some folks Rick-Rolled the poll.
There is no way that 1/3 of the people answering didn't know about the flight.
That's not possible.
Obviously they are on the internet, and the internet talked about it for weeks and weeks.
So I'm saying ... baaaah! People are screwing with the poll.

** And by 'people', I mean those answering the questions .. they are the ones screwing around.
edit on 5/9/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

It just reinforces what most of the international members already know about many of the American members on this site.
And people wonder why there's so much hatred, ignorance and bigotry on ATS?

WOW.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
A poll on a conspiracy site is a real sample of a country? Doubt it. And I wouldn't be surprised if people purposely voted certain ways skew the poll. Fun and games.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
So either the site fudged it or a group found a method to vote multiple times to skew the results. I imagine the voting security is a closely held secret just like most of the MH370 stuff.

This bring me back full circle to what is real and what isn't in the various posts here and the agendas in play.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: defcon5
How do 26% of American members not know about this?
Its all that's been on the news for months.

Perhaps they did not understand the question.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   
What is with the sudden ATS polling? I have seen four polls, the last was concerning global warming that I voted on even though I was not logged in.

I doubt very much that the votes given for not having heard of the flight were serious votes. I smell shenanigans.

ATS polling is hardly a way to measure the whole of the U.S, and certainly not something that should leave any of us sitting in dark corners being ashamed over. Americans are being marginalized within this thread. That's what I would feel shame over.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Eh Canadians voted Similar as Americans?

I am still going to say Flight MH370 was kidnapped by an Government Organization working with Aliens whom are pretty Angry that they didn't get there wars, i mean doubt a terrorist was on aboard and no China shouldn't be blamed.

If Anything its odd how the Australian Government reacted nervously and lied about the flight.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I think there's probably more than a few that are paranoid about data collection and are engaging in protest by not answering honestly.

Or more likely, there's some people just trolling because that's what they do.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join